Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Longest Sustained Marriage?

ZarozianZarozian
Mabinogi Rep: 1,900
in General Chat
So my friends Alcana and Viperpwns90 got married and I was thinking, what is the longest sustained marriage that you have ever had in Mabi?

unknown.png?width=1139&height=641

So far mine has lasted for like 5 years straight. o -o

Reines is like mad loyal. o -o
AavaRadiant Dawn

Comments

• AavaAava
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,085
    owo/ I'm sure someone else has longer than mine

Apo3Q.png
    ZarozianCarlize
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    First, last, and only Mabi marriage I've ever had. :P

nimS6DL.png
    ZarozianxKouta
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    K56Lt3F.png
    36zybLm.png

I don't think this counts.
    ShoogZarozianImaizumiRadiant DawnTwelie
  • ZarozianZarozian
    Sai wrote: »
    K56Lt3F.png
    36zybLm.png

Aww poor Sai! <3

You will always have Zaro as a best friend! ;D

You can count on me for anything! ;D
    Sai
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Zarozian wrote: »
    K56Lt3F.png
    36zybLm.png

Aww poor Sai! <3

I still remember that time you posted a full body selfie, was 10/10.

and hey at least it's not your hand you're married to.
    Zarozian
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    Got married to my boyfriend on February 9th 2014
    Still married
    Sill happy.
    ZarozianRadiant Dawn
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited May 20, 2018
    Met my boyfriend in this game. I still remember when i was newbie being lost in this game and he noticed my name and added me immediately because it is rare to meet lithuanian players in this game. We started to chat and hang out. After a month or so, i started to realize that i was getting jealous whenever he's hanging out with other female players. I was kinda bad at hiding it and he soon noticed that himself lol. He proposed to me as his Elf character first and we got married. Still remember when i was fangirling really bad... :D But after few months he decided to divorce on his main Human character since the girl he married long ago wasn't playing anymore. So we got re-married again. Soon after that, we met irl and now we are living happily together. <3
    Sort of sad that he's not playing Mabinogi anymore and i can't seem to pursue him for come back... :') Always tell him what's new in here and he still shrug it off. Probably G21 will make him come back for few days lol.

NoDb4ye.png

Fun fact: Alcana is a lithuanian too. She also was my fellow guildmate. She's really sweet, but it's hard to get her trust. Really surprised to find out that she got married to that guy (not gonna comment further about him). Two overpowered Giants got united. R.I.P Elf race.
    Zarozian
  • ZarozianZarozian
    Greta wrote: »
    Met my boyfriend in this game. I still remember when i was newbie being lost in this game and he noticed my name and added me immediately because it is rare to meet lithuanian players in this game. We started to chat and hang out. After a month or so, i started to realize that i was getting jealous whenever he's hanging out with other female players. I was kinda bad at hiding it and he soon noticed that himself lol. He proposed to me as his Elf character first and we got married. Still remember when i was fangirling really bad... :D But after few months he decided to divorce on his main Human character since the girl he married long ago wasn't playing anymore. So we got re-married again. Soon after that, we met irl and now we are living happily together. <3
    Sort of sad that he's not playing Mabinogi anymore and i can't seem to pursue him for come back... :') Always tell him what's new in here and he still shrug it off. Probably G21 will make him come back for few days lol.

NoDb4ye.png

Fun fact: Alcana is a lithuanian too. She also was my fellow guildmate. She's really sweet, but it's hard to get her trust. Really surprised to find out that she got married to that guy (not gonna comment further about him). Two overpowered Giants got united. R.I.P Elf race.

Oh that's crazy! ;O

I also happen to know several Lithuanian girls. They have like the second fastest internet connection in the world! >;(
  • GretaGreta
    edited May 20, 2018
    I also happen to know several Lithuanian girls. They have like the second fastest internet connection in the world! >;(

That's true. Our internet is sweet in here. :sunglasses:
    Zarozian
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    K56Lt3F.png
    36zybLm.png

Oh it counts.
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    K56Lt3F.png
    36zybLm.png

Sure thing, Odysseus.
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900

Oh are you from Lithuania, Greta? Do you get any lag at all? :o
    Zarozian
  • GretaGreta

I rarely get terrible delay. I only feel some kind of delay during archery or some other skills that require long range.
    Videos in internet rarely stop for buffering as well. It almost never happens to me.
    WolfandWolfZarozian
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    edited May 20, 2018

I rarely get terrible delay. I only feel some kind of delay during archery or some other skills that require long range.
    Videos in internet rarely stop for buffering as well. It almost never happens to me.

So lucky. I am admittedly a little jealous. :D
  • DonPatchDonPatch
    Mabinogi Rep: 850
    Before I married my wife, we were dating and my dunkass convinced her to play mabinogi. We've been married on mabinogi for 3 years, dated for 5 years before marriage and married real life for 1.

It's been swell.
    WolfandWolfKingEphyZarozianImaizumiRadiant DawnJazmyn
  • ZarozianZarozian

My Warframe buddies be confused when the Lithuanian girl's update finishes in like 10 seconds and they are still waiting for like an hour or 10 minutes. = w=
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    have been, and always will be, forever alone in mabi
    CMecmtT.jpg
    I dare say I'm the only mabi player who still plays the game without ever having married someoone (I've played since approx. 2009, with a few hiatuses)
  • ZarozianZarozian
    edited May 22, 2018
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    K56Lt3F.png
    36zybLm.png

Aww poor Sai! <3

Wait hold up!

How the heck did you know about that full body selfie?! LOL

I dunno how I feel about another dude saying that to me. But thanks I guess. = w=
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    edited May 23, 2018
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    K56Lt3F.png
    36zybLm.png

Aww poor Sai! <3

Wait hold up!

How the heck did you know about that full body selfie?! LOL

I dunno how I feel about another dude saying that to me. But thanks I guess. = w=

I've been around since forever don't worry, no homosexual implications although there's nothing wrong with it at all, but there's no implication as I am and Identify as heterosexual.

Really. The no got removed? I'm not being a bigot.
  • kairisoadorikairisoadori
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,725
    i had a friend who got married back when it first came out he and his wife irl internet got hacked and they lost everything and i mean everything besides there mains even the pets where gone and the mains where naked and still married so they changed the pass and left them and re found them many years later and gave them clothes and a setup and changed the password again so idk sounded kinda cute for a story for you guys <3
    Zarozian
This discussion has been closed.