Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Free Common Wings? Need a cheap

MhacxkMhacxk
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in Alexina Chat
anyone have extra unwanted wings thats want to share? im just hir at alexina ^_^

Comments

• Clovis15Clovis15
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,780
    edited May 21, 2018
    Is your IGN "hir" (or maybe: Hir), or did you actually misspell "here"?

I'm just pointing out your request is missing some vital info.
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    edited May 22, 2018
    Need? Na you don't need wings. Free wings? Haha.
    Bronzebreak
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Gaby5011 wrote: »
    Need? Na you don't need wings. Free wings? Haha.

LOL ikr. Beggars smh...
    SylviaWolfe
  • MhacxkMhacxk
    edited May 23, 2018
    lol lots of people like this zZzZ thats why i said cheap if they want to sell i will buy gamers nowadays if you will not say good things dont reply on a post dont be toxic to others and read carefully im not begging im asking if there are good people that want to share some stuff
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    Mhacxk wrote: »
    lol lots of people like this zZzZ thats why i said cheap if they want to sell i will buy gamers nowadays if you will not say good things dont reply on a post dont be toxic to others and read carefully im not begging im asking if there are good people that want to share some stuff

Ohai I think I just did a SM with you.

Yeah, welcome to the forums.

Also, 'share' and 'free' indicate that you were looking to not pay for them, and 'cheap' was kinda just floating there as a single word.

It's kind of difficult to understand what you're trying to say, so 'read carefully' is a bit of a leap.

As it stands lots of wings are <500k nowadays, if that's what you consider 'cheap'.
    Mhacxk
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited May 24, 2018
    Title asks for "free" wings, but later we can see that OP says that they want to "share". How are you gonna share wings? Cut in half? Everyone tries it on in conga line? Just say what you said in the title. You ask for free stuff. I mean... Sure, you can ask, but you can only expect getting small, ugly colored wings, which no one wants to wear anyway.
  • ZephyrmaruZephyrmaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,430
    "Sharing" is like "Begging", but without the "Shame". ; )
    Greta
  • MhacxkMhacxk
    edited May 24, 2018

Also, 'share' and 'free' indicate that you were looking to not pay for them, and 'cheap' was kinda just floating there as a single word.

It's kind of difficult to understand what you're trying to say, so 'read carefully' is a bit of a leap.

As it stands lots of wings are <500k nowadays, if that's what you consider 'cheap'.

yeah sorry for my bad grammar english is not my first language its just sad that every little mistake now people point it/ and some instead to tell you good thing just post toxic words xD but tnx i got the wings now my guild mate help me 1st time posting in this forum and this is what i get xD and i just learned the auction house today so i saw the price of wings and i can afford it i just so people selling wings for 20m that why i thought wings are expensive in this game
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak

yeah sorry for my bad grammar english is not my first language its just sad that every little mistake now people point it/ and some instead to tell you good thing just post toxic words xD but tnx i got the wings now my guild mate help me 1st time posting in this forum and this is what i get xD and i just learned the auction house today so i saw the price of wings and i can afford it i just so people selling wings for 20m that why i thought wings are expensive in this game

In the Auction House you can organize the list by price by clicking 'Price' after going to the wings section; a lot are supposedly worth 20m, but there are multiple pages for ~1m or less at the moment, and it's never a bad reference. As for 'pointing out every little mistake and post toxic words', it's due in part to how vastly different meanings can be derived from similar words or their order in a sentence. Other than 'get better at English' which normally is something people try to do anyway, your best bet is trying to be patient with people and realising that they may not know what you mean on the first go.
    Mhacxk
  • MhacxkMhacxk
    edited May 24, 2018
    yep need to fix my spelling and word grammar ^_^

In the Auction House you can organize the list by price by clicking 'Price' after going to the wings section; a lot are supposedly worth 20m, but there are multiple pages for ~1m or less at the moment, and it's never a bad reference. As for 'pointing out every little mistake and post toxic words', it's due in part to how vastly different meanings can be derived from similar words or their order in a sentence. Other than 'get better at English' which normally is something people try to do anyway, your best bet is trying to be patient with people and realising that they may not know what you mean on the first go.

yep need to fix my spelling and word grammar ^_^ by the way what is ur ign?
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    edited May 24, 2018
    yep need to fix my spelling and word grammar ^_^
    -snip-
    yep need to fix my spelling and word grammar ^_^ by the way what is ur ign?

Uhh, Bronzebreak.
  • DingigraphiDingigraphi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,935

Something you need to learn about this community.
    1. forums can and probably will be toxic if you ask for free things.

Also the odd's of you getting free wing's are very low. unless you are good friends with someone, than you are probably not going to get free wing's. Just how it work's :(