Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Re:ZERO Crossover In Mabinogi Japan

Comments

• TwelieTwelie
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,840
    Emeris wrote: »

Looks like you get Subaru's outfit from doing the event quests! Nice!
    Ktty
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Twelie wrote: »
    Emeris wrote: »

Looks like you get Subaru's outfit from doing the event quests! Nice!

And this.

desf.PNG

Squee!
    TwelieVimi
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited May 23, 2018
    so I looked around and it seems like all of the Felix outfit pieces are unisex because everything else translates as (for men) or (for women) while the Felix items have no tag. I'm liking the events they have... I'm just hoping if/when we get this crossover they don't remove the events like they did with MMO Junkie. Looks like you can't kill monsters for roulette tokens either? I just see that you get 5 every 30 minutes 5 times daily .... so 25 tokens a day. that's gonna make the permanent puck support puppet coupon nearly impossible unless there's some other way to get tokens that I missed
    Gaea wrote: »
    And this.

desf.PNG

Squee!

inb4 they come in random colors and can't be dyed like the blinged out throne
    troll-face-sticker-8744.png

... but wait... why is he posed as if that chair has arms? kind of shoddy work there but then again no one is gonna care about anything but Rem/Ram anyways
  • Naomii66Naomii66
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,770
    betelguese where? :^(
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Arjune wrote: »
    so I looked around and it seems like all of the Felix outfit pieces are unisex because everything else translates as (for men) or (for women) while the Felix items have no tag. I'm liking the events they have... I'm just hoping if/when we get this crossover they don't remove the events like they did with MMO Junkie. Looks like you can't kill monsters for roulette tokens either? I just see that you get 5 every 30 minutes 5 times daily .... so 25 tokens a day. that's gonna make the permanent puck support puppet coupon nearly impossible unless there's some other way to get tokens that I missed
    And this.

desf.PNG

Squee!

inb4 they come in random colors and can't be dyed like the blinged out throne
    troll-face-sticker-8744.png

... but wait... why is he posed as if that chair has arms? kind of shoddy work there but then again no one is gonna care about anything but Rem/Ram anyways

Oh god please no. That sucked so bad.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Hey look we can all rejoice we get a free tracksuit. even though a noragami crossover would be cool it'd be another tracksuit
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    Hey look we can all rejoice we get a free tracksuit. even though a noragami crossover would be cool it'd be another tracksuit
    i can't look at the suspiciously blinged out w/e without thinking of yato tbh lol
    LbJaizA.jpg
    tryna dye mine like that but aint got the right colours yet
    Radiant Dawnvioletkitt
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Daktaro wrote: »
    i can't look at the suspiciously blinged out w/e without thinking of yato tbh lol
    LbJaizA.jpg

That's what I thought of too, it's very close.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    LbJaizA.jpg

SAME. After getting that Suspiciously Blinged Out outfit i immediately thought "Omg, i can make a Yato cosplay with this..."
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Greta wrote: »
    LbJaizA.jpg

SAME. After getting that Suspiciously Blinged Out outfit i immediately thought "Omg, i can make a Yato cosplay with this..."

Royal prince circlet dyed gold
    Blinged out outfit chest
    Transparent gloves
    Cressida shoes? Maybe even eluned starlet boots? Something like that
    Butterfly fan from bangor dungeon (ryuxies? something like that...)
    WolfandWolf
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    I want another track suit... I don't like the one with the cape because the cape is stiff and boring
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Well, let us earn half of the rewards ingame instead of gambling 4 it and I'll be content. But let us buy the support puppets directly from CS since Yui was stuffed into gacha last time 4 us when she was a direct CS item overseas. :(
  • latias1236latias1236
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    It'd be awesome of NA could get this crossover event too!
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    My only, teeny, weeeeeeny nit-pick is how these crossover event clothes don't have a lot of texture to them in the areas where it's just one, static color. I wish there could be something to make it look less blank. But that's just me. This stuff looks really nice. :) Too bad it's probably all gacha and no bags. :(
    Twelie
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Raptorthingy.png

Hey look, a velociraptor!
    BronzebreakRadiant DawnCrimsọnJazmynVimi
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    We just need a huge flying 4-seater (maybe even like 6-seater) whale and we are completely done with this event. :D
    SylviaWolfe
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Arjune wrote: »
    I'm still not sure why people keep saying "would be nice but I doubt it" when we've literally gotten every crossover they've had in recent years. not to mention that Re:Zero is Funimation just like MMO Junkie. I say recent years because Shakugan No Shana and FMA were half a decade ago or more
    So there's a high chance we will get it then? Iirc we got MMO Junkie not long after JP got it right? Hopefully, we will get this crossover soon....

I just want them Rem Doll Bag for that delicious max damage. So that I don't have to do festia to get the Fez/Tia doll bag >_>
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    edited May 28, 2018
    Buffalos wrote: »
    Rhey wrote: »
    Make it a part of "Alchemy_Revamp" update. Alchemy will be relevant again + a gud collab. 2 birds with one stone. There's always the reskin/re-write the script thing to avoid licensing fees. Like with the Ao no Hana Crossover.
    You're assuming Nexon KR/DevCAT wants to make an outdated skill set relevant again instead of making brand new power creep.
    GUYS GUYS GUYS WE NEED TO PROTEST NOW TO GET THESE NEW PARTNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    -WALL OF BLEH-.

The word protest reminded me of a role of the old forums; "petitions" got to the point where any idea that was "petitioned" was immediately shot down and ignored.

So good luck with that.

And what the living **** is that Support Puppet supposed to be? Looks like a stretched-out Moogle.
    Opalthira wrote: »
    So basically everything is gacha but the doll bags and the partners

Doll bags are gacha too.

I mean that's fine. I hope I am able to get some of this content. I will fully support.

So you support more toxic Gacha?

Only good Gacha Nexon ever came up with was the 99NX Gacha.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Raptorthingy.png

ThJqq3o.gif

I am going to be really REALLY sad if we don't get it now. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
    BlissfulkillJazmynPankooda
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Raptorthingy.png

ThJqq3o.gif

I am going to be really REALLY sad if we don't get it now. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

>Constantly complains and cruasades against gacha multiple times
    >New gacha only content comes out

>Needs to have it

Although a bit exaggerated this is the exact reason why we're continuing to get gacha. Even people who protest it buy it if it's something they like.
    GretaBlissfulkillMizukiHayamaPolicromaTwelie