Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Post here if you're new or clueless :D

ZephyrmaruZephyrmaru
Mabinogi Rep: 2,430
in Help
This is a forum topic for players new and old who have basic, sometimes stupid questions that they need answered but don't wanna make a topic on it or think it's not important enough to create one for. It's also a good spot if you're new and feel like you just want a few friends or mentors to help you get on your feet, or would like to meet some nice people to kick-start your journey in Erinn : D

Post your ign and server and/or question, and you "should" get a few people at the very least who will befriend you. And even if you're not on the same server as someone else, you can post a question here and anyone will try to solve it. Nothing is too basic to ask, trust me I've been asked why roosters aren't giving people eggs by multiple people, including a veteran. If they can ask that, then you can ask anything you want in this topic and not feel bad!

If you're a veteran wanting to help out, feel free to post your ign and server here and maybe someone will want to add you instead of making a post here. Easier on shyer people ^__^

IGN: Blackfangx , server: Alexina
Zarozian

Comments

• ZarozianZarozian
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,900
    edited May 28, 2018
    You guys should also join his guild; Zephyria. He's a kind, noble, and generous leader/otter.
    Zephyrmaru
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Other than a few ap potions, what are the squires for?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited May 28, 2018
    Waiting for PlatinaKoki to comment saying that this belongs to Alexina Chat category. :D
  • ZarozianZarozian
    Gaby5011 wrote: »

It looks like a fun Minigame to me.... =/
  • ZephyrmaruZephyrmaru
    edited May 28, 2018

Hilarious memes if you screenshot them out of context :^ )
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    edited May 28, 2018

just in case this is a serious question... once your squires' stats are moderate to high and your command level is high enough, you can send them on missions which reward exp and gold. the ammounts are quite decent too

mostly for new players who need help:
    IGN: Nevyn25
    server: alexina
    Buffalos
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    edited May 28, 2018
    Their stats (apparently?) play into how long they can survive on their own in some of the Alban missions. Does that really affect your game play there? Eeeeeeeeh...
    Greta wrote: »
    Waiting for PlatinaKoki to comment saying that this belongs to Alexina Chat category. :D
    I was gonna see how long it took for off topic to happen, but hey you did it yourself.
    Jazmyn
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    nevyn25 wrote: »

just in case this is a serious question... once your squires' stats are moderate to high and your command level is high enough, you can send them on missions which reward exp and gold. the ammounts are quite decent too

mostly for new players who need help:
    IGN: Nevyn25
    server: alexina

@Gaby5011

Training and ranking up your Squires also awards a pseudo currency called Alban Knight seals, tiered in three categories of Basic (Bronze coloured), Intermediate (Silver Coloured), and Advanced (Gold coloured), with varying levels of prizes, with Advanced containing the most exquisite/expensive prizes of Broken Divine Guardian Equipment, which are rare drops used to craft Divine weapons and armor, like Pihne and Caswyn's sets, to Divine Crossbows or Divine Short Lances.

Bronze can award Magic and Ancient Golden Crystals, while Intermediate can award Shining Shards. Advance's drop tables can award both shards and crystals, while Intermediate can award just Shards and Crystals, but not Divine guardian equipment. Basic only drops magic crystals, which go for a hefty prize on the player market. (You can get around 3.5 Million Gold for Ancient Golden Crystals on Alexina)

To assist you in wooing the squires, have a look at this excellent spreadshot not by me.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_GWTmoYt6uSTQ0vsZ5MP09I7Wol7MuEtcSbYj0iDyLM/pubhtml#
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    edited May 28, 2018
    Thanks to those who answered the Squire question. If you didn't, you're mean :(

Any squires better than others? I'm focusing on Kannan and Logan atm since they're easy.
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    edited May 28, 2018

Any squires better than others? I'm focusing on Kannan and Logan atm since they're easy.

Each squire has their own "specialty" stat that will grow a bit faster compared to their other stats, and will use different weapons in the Alban missions to suit those specialties. Also all the squires aside Logan and Kanna will "toy" with you when you talk to them about special topics to improve their closeness. Logan and Kanna will always tell you want to talk to them about to improve closeness, but the others won't be as direct and require the spreadsheet @Blissfulkill posted to keep track of what you need to say to them.
    Beyond that, I think it's all a matter of taste.
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Buffalos wrote: »

Each squire has their own "specialty" stat that will grow a bit faster compared to their other stats, and will use different weapons in the Alban missions to suit those specialties. Also all the squires aside Logan and Kanna will "toy" with you when you talk to them about special topics to improve their closeness. Logan and Kanna will always tell you want to talk to them about to improve closeness, but the others won't be as direct and require the spreadsheet @Blissfulkill posted to keep track of what you need to say to them.
    Beyond that, I think it's all a matter of taste.

Cool! So far I like them both, I guess I'll take the shy girl as my 3rd when my commander level is high enough. Forgot her name though
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    What progression-perks activates @ 40k TTL? I keep hearing about it but I'm not really in the loop since I don't bother with min-maxing as much as I used 2 anymore.
    But I'm still curiously interested 2 know.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5635707
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    edited May 29, 2018
    Rhey wrote: »
    What progression-perks activates @ 40k TTL? I keep hearing about it but I'm not really in the loop since I don't bother with min-maxing as much as I used 2 anymore.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5635707

Palalan Embrace gets better bonuses if I'm not mistaken.

Edit: Shine of Eweca*
    RheyImaizumi
  • ZephyrmaruZephyrmaru
    *madly scribbles down all the squire info*

Tfw you make a topic to help pll and end up finally learning what squires do
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    Zephyrmaru wrote: »
    *madly scribbles down all the squire info*

Tfw you make a topic to help pll and end up finally learning what squires do

Well, you were one of the people who posted here. ;D
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    tenor.gif?itemid=5635707

I see...so kind of like re-birthing extending trans time depending on the amount of rebirth#. Any idea on the increments or is there a cap?
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    tenor.gif?itemid=5635707

I see...so kind of like re-birthing extending trans time depending on the amount of rebirth#. Any idea on the increments or is there a cap?

This?
    Looks like we only have the caps themselves, and none of the progression, lol.
  • ZarozianZarozian
    Greta wrote: »

He’s gone for good this time around. A higher power took care of him.

I had so much fun in Zephy’s guild. We need to do stuff like that together but at an earlier time.
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    I recall seeing somewhere on these forums in the past that the progression scales exponentially so your first 10k total will give less than half of 20k total
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    If you quit a guild, how soon can you join another?
    I once saw someone do the Oppa Gangnam Style dance at the weekly Banquet. What event did that dance/gesture(?) come from and how long ago was that?