Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Phoenix Egg - 1 Hour instead of 10 Hours

SheenaSheena
Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
edited May 14, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
I think you are pushing it way to hard with these 10 hours of waiting.

The only people that will be able to do this without many problems will be the kids that can get home from school at 3-4PM, people that works in a office, people that can leave their PC or Laptop ON during the night or day while they go to work or whatever they do with their lifes or unemployed people.
  1. Would changing the waiting time down to 1 hour be better?13 votes
    1. Yes
       62% (8 votes)
    2. No
       38% (5 votes)

Comments

• FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    I think the reason for it being that long is well pretty much because you are hatching an egg. Personally for me, I don't mind the 10 hour since I can leave my computer on, however, I feel 1 hour is way too short. Maybe 3 hours for the event. (I mean right now you need to wait 2 hours anyway for the spring event) but I feel 3 hours seems perfect honestly.
    Yoriden
  • ZuomoZuomo
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,015
    edited May 14, 2018
    I would say for the sake of convenience we instead keep 10 hours being the Idle way to rank up the egg. But we also add "Active" activities in order to gain points. Like maybe some quests that'll give X points to the egg.
    THICCthighssavelivesGretaSheenaBronzebreakDaktaroMiDZFluoretteYoriden
  • MiDZMiDZ
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    I agree to shorten the time at least, maybe halve it, because I know that a good amount of people (myself included) get dc'd a lot while playing. Even if I wanted to leave the game on the chances would be that I would get home/wake up and find that I'd been disconnected, thus missing all that time. I've actually only been able to get my Phoenix to full incubation twice during the event and I've been doing it everyday.
    Yoriden
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Zuomo wrote: »
    I would say for the sake of convenience we instead keep 10 hours being the Idle way to rank up the egg. But we also add "Active" activities in order to gain points. Like maybe some quests that'll give X points to the egg.

I'm on board with this idea.
  • CaissaCaissa
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,175
    You should just accept your Fine Phoenix Gift Box. You shouldn't feel forced to go for 10 hours everyday so you can get 10cm gems instead of 8cm gems.
  • ThePravinThePravin
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,380
    The entire point of this sort of event is to increase acu numbers.