Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Where the tumbleweeds at? xD

SoraHakuDASoraHakuDA
Mabinogi Rep: 1,545
edited May 29, 2018 in General Chat
So i didn't log in yesterday to mabi, but the day before that it was full of people! I log in today and it's so deserted... there's like 3 people on cunby square AFK and that's it! xD
Was there an invasion that i missed?
Has that time come and all the people saying "mabi is in danger!" were saying the truth?

Or did people just collectively got fed up and decided not to log in today? xD
  1. Boop10 votes
    1. boop
       50% (5 votes)
    2. boop
       50% (5 votes)

Comments

• Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited May 29, 2018
    You can probably blame the Koi Pond for this.
    You have to log in every day to do the Sound of Spring Event, I think someone said 20 days total or something.
    Anyways, it's a good event for getting HS decor or shop clutter. (Even if the decor drops repeat and you don't get anything you don't have.)
    So all the incentive is gone once you clear the questline, and there's really no point to AFK unless you're an active shopkeep.
  • SoraHakuDASoraHakuDA
    You can probably blame the Koi Pond for this.
    You have to log in every day to do the Sound of Spring Event, I think someone said 20 days total or something.
    Anyways, it's a good event for getting HS decor or shop clutter. (Even if the decor drops repeat and you don't get anything you don't have.)
    So all the incentive is gone once you clear the questline, and there's really no point to AFK unless you're an active shopkeep.

Yeah i guess so. I barely see it worth lo afk for the phoenix event. Mine's just sitting in my inv and i won't probably be on for when it hatches cause it's boring. I should probably be gathering gorl since i'm broke but i'm not really motivated xD.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    SoraHakuDAMizukiHayamaDarkpixie99Sphyra21Radiant DawnVeylaineImaizumiKysirai
  • SoraHakuDASoraHakuDA
    Arjune wrote: »

Seems like someone delivered the tumbleweeds to the wrong town. x'D plzmabifix
  • Radiant DawnRadiant Dawn
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,195
    as much flak i give florida for its moody weather and awkward days to be really hot for some unknown reasons and i do love florida very much im kinda glad we dont get this heh well personally i haven't seen one anyway