Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

The Lack of Animu Music here disturbs me.

ZephyrmaruZephyrmaru
Mabinogi Rep: 2,430
edited May 24, 2018 in Town Square
Post your current favorite/current cringyest/current weebish/secret best animu/vidya music you've got atm.

[video]

Comments

• GentlemenGentlemen
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,340
    AquasolKensamaofmari
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited May 24, 2018
    *Asks for anime weeb music*

*uploads Doki Doki BGM*

Lmao, i'm surprised that people are still bringing up that silly game. It's been so long and i still see people being hyped about it. You can finish the game within like 30 minutes (if not even less), there are just 4 characters, story was ok... The game was overhyped, because it's a "horror" game disguised behind cute anime girls... The biggest horror you can find on PC is being unable to find WiFi to connect to, not glitching anime girls lol.

Anyway... There is a one "anime weeb song" which is still stuck in my head. I was boring one day and decided to watch anime Kiznaiver. Saw people saying stuff like "Opening is lit", etc. So i listened to it and... Crap, never expected to hear such music in anime. Sounds so nice... Too bad the artist died couple years ago and this was his last creation... I was late to the party i guess... :')

• ZephyrmaruZephyrmaru
    Legend of Heroes music is literally God-Tier.

I think the overhype hurt it, the game is way better if you go in not knowing the twist. A little like watching Star Wars knowing who Darth Vadar is, or playing FF7 and knowing Aerith dies. Undertale had that problem for new players once everyone blabbed the secret out.
  • GentlemenGentlemen
    Theres hype for Legend of Heroes? I never hear people talking about Falcom games.
    Aquasol
  • ZephyrmaruZephyrmaru
    Nah nah, was talking about Doki Doki. You keep pulling out the great soundtracks, I need to step up my game.

[video]
    Sheena
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Heh heh [video]

Jazmyn
  • ZephyrmaruZephyrmaru
    Thats gonna be a tough act to follow. Hmmm.....

[video]
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited May 25, 2018
    Helsa wrote: »
    Heh heh
    [video]

Yesss!! LOL. My husband made me a decal of Hamtaro for my car so it looked like he was riding in the backseat. I have the "official handbook" and a Hamtaro (which came with a copy of the first episode on VHS, LOL) and a Bijou plushie.

Oh gawd, I have it stuck in my head now after listening to 10 seconds and I haven't heard it in ages. #failedadulting
  • ZephyrmaruZephyrmaru
    I remember playing a Hamtaro game for the Game Boy Color and it took foreeeeever to 100% that game, but kid me was so happy when I did.

[video]
    Shoog
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited May 29, 2018
    Zephyrmaru wrote: »
    I remember playing a Hamtaro game for the Game Boy Color and it took foreeeeever to 100% that game, but kid me was so happy when I did.
    [video]

I wasn't aware of a GBC game. T-T Must find!

I'm aging myself. xD
    Greta
  • ZephyrmaruZephyrmaru
    oh god, that anime brings back memories. Here's a perfect one to go with it-

[video]
    Jazmyn
  • GretaGreta
    edited June 5, 2018
    That's my jam. :D

Kokkoku

Oh and also...

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai

My jam too.

Guess it just confirms that i'm into horror and psychological anime.

Also that Rurouni Kenshin OP QQ My childhood... Still remember when anime was called Samurai X on TV when i was watching as a kid, was surprised when i decided to re-watch it on PC and found out it's original name years after.
    Jazmyn
  • KelpSodaKelpSoda
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
  • GretaGreta
    KelpSoda wrote: »

Dude, this meme is old as your grandma. It just ruins the thread, thanks a lot.
  • NifanityNifanity
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,315

rip never watched the anime
  • KelpSodaKelpSoda
    Greta wrote: »

Dude, this meme is old as your grandma. It just ruins the thread, thanks a lot.

that kneejerk reaction to a simple meme was a surprise to be sure, but a welcome one
  • GentlemenGentlemen

wrong one
  • GretaGreta
    Sigh... Overused memes are not funny anymore.
  • KelpSodaKelpSoda
    Gentlemen wrote: »
    wrong one

wdym wrong one, OP asked for animu m00sic from vidya so i provide some from the best game ever made
  • ZephyrmaruZephyrmaru
    Perfect mix of Harlem and Harem

[video]
    Nifanity