Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

G21 Release Date: June 14, 2018

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited May 31, 2018 in Vault
The final chapter of the Alban Knights is almost here! Get ready to experience a whole new storyline with G21!

5AAU2w6.jpg

SEE MORE DETAILS HERE
MizukiHayamaMisanariaIyasenuLiberateSherriYangKoete

Comments

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    OOOOOO.... Yes!!! more fun!
    MizukiHayama
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I'm very excited, I've been looking forward to this for a good while!
  • AsurielAsuriel
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,960
    When I saw this, oh my god. My heart stopped. I swear, I'm so freaking excited for this!
  • FroglordFroglord
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,020
    Please make the G21 box rewards untradable, this is going to get abused by people with over 200 alts.
    GretaMisanariaIyasenuMizukiHayamaSherriYangKoeteBuffalosAsurielUtsuro_Bune
  • MiDZMiDZ
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    It's not really the end is it? :c
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    MiDZ wrote: »

It's an end of chapter (thank god), but not for generations. They will probably come up with a new story.
    YangKoeteMiDZUtsuro_Bune
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    I sure hope it is. Best to go out with a bang and not a whimper.
  • LongSlyLongSly
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,210
    I need to get through the other generations at some point, cause I thought this was THE final generation. Been on the finale of Gen 9 for months and haven't made any attempts at it. Also trying to get through Iria (Gen 8, like to get through it once just for the sake of experiencing it along with story), but stuck on a taming quest, and soon the wyvern after that.
  • MiDZMiDZ
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    Greta wrote: »

It's an end of chapter (thank god), but not for generations. They will probably come up with a new story.

Good. I just got finished telling someone that Mabinogi wasn't dead and then saw G21 and was like: "Welp... I hope that doesn't mean what I think it means." It should be really exciting though.
    Utsuro_Bune
  • IXRuairiIXRuairi
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    Ya I'm hype for Generation 21 but not finished with Generation 20 been stuck on finding castweyn quest for weeks I hope they make that quest a bit more easier than it is currently.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    IXRuairi wrote: »
    Ya I'm hype for Generation 21 but not finished with Generation 20 been stuck on finding castweyn quest for weeks I hope they make that quest a bit more easier than it is currently.

They don't make that quest easier, and it's not planned either.

It's not a difficult mission, as long as you get a feel for using Pihne's Gem and use a pet to make travelling faster.
    And also don't mix up your directions.
    It was originally worse, giving only 40 uses for the gem instead of the 100 we have now.

Just make efficient use of the gem, don't use it 3 times every step and you should succeed eventually.
    Shouldn't take more than a few attempts.
    MizukiHayama
  • ThePravinThePravin
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,380
    so is the weapon erg system basically just one more kick to the ego weapons corps or will they be able to use it too? also do some weapons like one handed swords just not get any special unlocks or are they just not set yet?
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    ThePravin wrote: »
    so is the weapon erg system basically just one more kick to the ego weapons corps or will they be able to use it too? also do some weapons like one handed swords just not get any special unlocks or are they just not set yet?

Ego weapons won't be able to use the Erg system :(

They're sorely in need of an update to catch them up with normal weapons, in most cases.

Also for 1h swords, they only seem to get boosted damage, like how wands just get magic attack and don't get the extra bonuses that staves get.
    Rydian over on the wiki has a list of the bonuses at various levels for the different weapon types, if you wanna look at it here.

Just be aware that this upgrade system is... kinda demanding, especially when your weapon's in the higher erg levels.
    Be prepared for some work.
    Multitera
  • ThePravinThePravin
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,380
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Just be aware that this upgrade system is... kinda demanding, especially when your weapon's in the higher erg levels.

well considering I only use wands and 1h swords I will probably just be ignoring it... seems strange they couldn't find anything other than "do more damage" for them
  • MultiteraMultitera
    Mabinogi Rep: 400

They're sorely in need of an update to catch them up with normal weapons, in most cases.

Also for 1h swords, they only seem to get boosted damage, like how wands just get magic attack and don't get the extra bonuses that staves get.
    Rydian over on the wiki has a list of the bonuses at various levels for the different weapon types, if you wanna look at it here.

Am I reading that table right? at erg level 50 cylinders will have 9 seconds off chain cylinder? At rank 1 the cool down is 10 seconds that's a 1 second cool down. Also heat buster will do three times damage, and flame burst does 8 hits instead of 4. Uh... can they add guard cylinders to the spirit weapon list? because I want to transfer my spirit weapon.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Multitera wrote: »

Am I reading that table right? at erg level 50 cylinders will have 9 seconds off chain cylinder? At rank 1 the cool down is 10 seconds that's a 1 second cool down. Also heat buster will do three times damage, and flame burst does 8 hits instead of 4. Uh... can they add guard cylinders to the spirit weapon list? because I want to transfer my spirit weapon.

Yeah, really.

But don't get too excited about level 50 erg.
    It seems like it'll be really annoying to get even up to mid-range erg levels.

But that 9 seconds off chain cylinder looks really enticing.

Also where does Flame Burst change from 4 to 8 hits?
    All I see is "Reduce Flame Burst's Damage Cycle" and I thought that meant flame burst just goes through its 4 hits faster, not get more hits.
  • MultiteraMultitera
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    It could mean that I just assumed it mean the duration stays the same and it just hits twice as fast. Either way it will probably be ridiculous with the reforges that increase the duration of flame burst.