Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Free Book Pages

FluoretteFluorette
Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
edited June 27, 2018 in Mari Chat
Hello there!

I normally wait until someone announces that they are looking for pages for their skill book quests in the Party chat, however it's been a while since I've seen any, and many of my pet inventories are filled up with pages. Therefore, I decided to make a thread on the forums to see if there's any interest! ^_^

I have multiple copies of:

The Book of Thunder Pages 1,2, 3, and 5

The Book of Fireball Pages 1~10

The Book of Ice Spear Pages 1~5, including only one copy of the rare Page 2

Exploration Journal Pages 1, 2, 4, and 5--especially 2 and 4 (top row is Page 2, bottom is 4)
5nmlsf9.png
(Free me from these ><)

I also have Clay Flutes I can give away.

Feel free to post here or note me in-game if you're interested in any of these. First come, first serve. My username is Neisys! ^^
Thiens

Comments

• MusicatMusicat
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,320
    edited April 29, 2018
    I could add several Thunder pages to your space-draining collection if you made the thread a couple of weeks earlier >w<
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Musicat wrote: »
    I could add several Thunder pages to your space-draining collection if you made the thread a couple of weeks earlier >w<

I actually do have a few Thunder pages lying around except for page 2. I've only ever seen one person request them in the past year of playing, though, so I imagine they're very common/not in demand and I don't keep them for that reason. =p
  • NanocaNanoca
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
    Been dumping my pages on the auction house.Usually for 5K, but I could offer them a lot cheaper.
    It seems that not a lot of people are used to looking for them in there, and they time-out fairly often.
  • FluoretteFluorette
    These pages are still here (for anyone that might be interested)! I actually gained a few more Exploration Journal Page 2s. ><
  • PankotePankote
    Mabinogi Rep: 630
    Still have Ice spear 5? IGN - Walkingdad
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Pankote wrote: »
    Still have Ice spear 5? IGN - Walkingdad

Yes, I do. I will send it to you once I log into the game again!
  • ThiensThiens
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    Hey, first of all thank you for helping out us guys who are struggling to finish our books. Do you still have the fireball pages 1,3,4, or 9? Any of em would help me out greatly; I've been grinding in the dungeons for a bit and had little luck. Also, I have spare copies of pages 5 & 2 to add to your collection if you want them! I also have a spare copy of the thunder page 5. Just to clarify, is your IGN "Neisys! ^^" or just "Neisys"? Mine is "ash20045". Thanks again!
  • ThiensThiens
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    Hey, first of all thank you for helping out us guys who are struggling to finish our books. Do you still have the fireball pages 1,3,4, or 9? Any of em would help me out greatly; I've been grinding in the dungeons for a bit and had little luck. Also, I have spare copies of pages 5 & 2 to add to your collection if you want them! I also have a spare copy of the thunder page 5. Just to clarify, is your IGN "Neisys! ^^" or just "Neisys"? Mine is "ash20045". Thanks again!
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Updated! Still have plenty of pages to give away!
  • AvrekAvrek
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    Hello, do you have any Electric Magic for the Advance or Book of Fireball pages?
  • MichiMichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,845
    Hey is it ok if I have some Exploration page 4's? I tend to give those away a lot. I don't mind taking a bunch of 4's if you don't need them.

IGN: Michi
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Michi wrote: »
    Hey is it ok if I have some Exploration page 4's? I tend to give those away a lot. I don't mind taking a bunch of 4's if you don't need them.

IGN: Michi

Sure, I can send you some when I log in again!
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Still have pages! Come here if you or someone you know doesn't have the time or patience to gather them!
  • FluoretteFluorette
    edited June 10, 2018
    It would seem that another copy of Ice Spear Page 2 has fallen into my hands.

Edit: Now two copies of Ice Spear Page 2 have fallen into my hands.
  • BaerauBaerau
    I need the exploration journal pages 3 and 4, do you still have any?
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Baerau wrote: »
    I need the exploration journal pages 3 and 4, do you still have any?

@Baerau - I have Page 4 but not Page 3. If you didn't contact me about it in-game already, please let me know of your username there so that I can send it to you!
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Still have pages! :)
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Updated!
  • MusicatMusicat
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,320
    edited July 11, 2018
    I think I'll join the page giveaway stream. For now, I'm selling them through my kiosk, because I need them out of my bags (free space issues), but you people can ask me to just give them for a small fee of one thank-you. If you find a page you need in the list below or just run into the Sleepy Trading Co. kiosk and see it there, leave me a note, and I'll gladly give the page straight away.
    Free Pages:
    (under revision)

P.S. I'm also giving away a Blunt Weapon Male Spirit. Feel free to ask.
    Fluorette
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Just wanted to let anyone who decides to peek in know that I still have plenty of pages to give away! Feel free to contact me in game or here on the forums about them!