Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

G21 Events

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited June 11, 2018 in Vault
G21 is almost here, so it's time to kick off some events to get everyone hyped! Check out the full details here!

mbw-1139-590x165-header.jpg

G21 Pre-update Event

Coin Hotdays: Thursday June 7, After Maintenance - Wednesday, June 13, Before Maintenance

Coin Exchange Dates: Thursday June 7, After Maintenance - Thursday, June 20, Before Maintenance

Event Details:

• Head to Dunbarton and register a main character at Caravan Joe.
  • You will receive quests that will require you to receive a certain amount of coins.
  • Completing these quests will reward a G21 Doki Doki Box.
  • Everyone has until June 21st before maintenance to exchange their coins for rewards.
  • You must talk to Caravan Joe to exchange your coins for the rewards mentioned.

Coin Details:

• June 7th - 3 Hype Coins
  • June 8th - 3 Hype Coins
  • June 9th - 3 Hype Coins
  • June 10th - 3 Hype Coins
  • June 11th - 3 Hype Coins
  • June 12th - 8 Hype Coins
  • June 13th - 8 Hype Coins

Hype Coin Rewards:

• Collect 5 coins: A G21 Doki Doki Box
  • Collect 10 coins: x3 G21 Doki Doki Boxes
  • Collect 15 coins: x6 G21 Doki Doki Boxes
  • Collect 20 coins: x11 G21 Doki Doki Boxes
  • Collect 28 coins: x11 G21 Doki Doki Boxes, a G21 Special Gift Box, an Altam Mini-Gem, and a Pihne Mini-Gem.

G21 Doki Doki Box Contents
Opening the G21 Doki Doki Box will reward one of the following items at random:

• Rebirth Potion (Event) (Quantity: 1)
  • Forgetful Potion (Quantity: 1)
  • Golden Experience Fruit (500%) (Quantity: 1)
  • AP 30 Potion (Event) (Quantity: 1)
  • Skill Training Seal (50) (Event) (Quantity: 1)
  • Meditation Potion (Extremely Strong) (Event) (Quantity: 1)
  • Platinum Hammer of Durability (Quantity: 1)
  • Golden Experience Fruit (300%) (Quantity: 1)
  • AP 20 Potion (Event) (Quantity: 1)
  • Skill Training Seal (35) (Event) (Quantity: 1)
  • Meditation Potion (Super Strong) (Event) (Quantity: 1)
  • Golden Hammer of Durability (Quantity: 1)
  • Golden Experience Fruit (100%) (Quantity: 1)
  • AP 10 Potion (Event) (Quantity: 1)
  • Skill Training Seal (25) (Event) (Quantity: 1)
  • Meditation Potion (Strong) (Event) (Quantity: 1)
  • Rusty Hammer of Proficiency (Quantity: 1)
  • Red Upgrade Stone (Event) (Quantity: 1)
  • Blue Upgrade Stone (Event) (Quantity: 1)
  • Meditation Potion (Basic) (Event) (Quantity: 1)

blkkhjdfkjhsdz.png

G21 Update Celebration Event

Event Dates: Thursday June 14, After Maintenance - Thursday, June 28, Before Maintenance

Event Details:

• Head to Dunbarton and register a main character at G21-Hyped Caravan Joe.
  • You will receive a quest 'G21 Update Celebration Event' that will require you to experience different parts of G21, like Weapon Erg Enhancement, Field Raids, and more.
  • Clearing each requirement will grant cool rewards!

Quest Details:

The below are the objectives for the 'G21 Update Celebration Quest" and the reward for completing each objective.

• Clear Part 1 of the G21 Storyline - Alban Knights Emblem Bag Coupon (11x11)
  • Clear a Field Raid once each day for 5 days - Crusader Sub-Skill Training Seal (100)
  • Reach a Weapon Erg Level 5 - Avalon Wing-eared Rabbit Mini-Gem
  • Complete all three objectives - 40,000 EXP, 60 AP, and a G21 2nd Title Coupon.
  • G21 2nd Title Coupon will reward the 'Member of the Alban Knights' 2nd title. (Stats: Max HP +5, WILL +15, Luck +5)

Nao's Blessing Daily Event

Event Dates: Thursday June 14, After Maintenance - Thursday, June 28, Before Maintenance

Event Details:

• This title only lasts one day.
  • However, you can get the title multiple times through out the event just by logging in.

Title Details:

• +100 HP
  • +100 MP
  • +100 Stamina
  • +70 Strength
  • +50 Intelligence
  • +30 Dexterity
  • +30 Luck
  • +23 Defense
MizukiHayamaKedarui

Comments

• nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    just as heads-up, hype coins reset at midnight server time, not at 7am reset time
    MizukiHayama
  • MeaveMeave
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,050
    Is the last major generation story line or is it the last Alban Knights story line?
  • KatherzKatherz
    I have updated the post with the correct quantities of items in the G21 Doki Doki Box. Sorry for the inconvenience everyone.
    Crimsọn
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Meave wrote: »
    Is the last major generation story line or is it the last Alban Knights story line?

Last Alban Knights storyline.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Katherz wrote: »
    I have updated the post with the correct quantities of items in the G21 Doki Doki Box. Sorry for the inconvenience everyone.

It's cool. I just don't understand all of these initial miscommunications. It's like a 10 year running gag with Nexon. =P
    Jazmyn
  • tomixx1199tomixx1199
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    What about the Nao's Blessing Title discrepancy? the announcement page claims the stats are as follows

Max Attack +10
    STR +5
    INT +5
    DEX +5
    WILL +5
    LUCK +5
    Movement Speed 1%
    All Skill Training EXP x2
    When defeating monsters as a party in a Shadow Mission, Drama Mission, or Dungeon, party members will receive EXP 1.5x, and the title bearer will receive EXP 2x.

This looks exactly like the Returned title, so is this post correct or is the announcement page correct?
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    tomixx1199 wrote: »
    What about the Nao's Blessing Title discrepancy? the announcement page claims the stats are as follows

Max Attack +10
    STR +5
    INT +5
    DEX +5
    WILL +5
    LUCK +5
    Movement Speed 1%
    When defeating monsters as a party in a Shadow Mission, Drama Mission, or Dungeon, party members will receive EXP 1.5x, and the title bearer will receive EXP 2x.

This looks exactly like the Returned title, so is this post correct or is the announcement page correct?

"the Receiver of Nao's Blessing" title is functionally the same as "the Returned" title, except that it only lasts 1 day.

This isn't the first time this title has been available, though previously it was only for sale in Title Coupon form via limited time sales packages, such as the Spiritual Growth Package.
    Still lasted only one day then, too.

Anyways, if you're a returned player that's still able to use the Returned title, then this doesn't really make a difference, since both titles have the same effect.
  • MizukiHayamaMizukiHayama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,730
    edited June 10, 2018
    So is the amount of boxes we receive per amount of coins wrong too? Got 2 instead of 3 for my 10 coins, and seems I'll get 3, not 6, for 15 coins :/?
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    So is the amount of boxes we receive per amount of coins wrong too? Got 2 instead of 3 for my 10 coins, and seems I'll get 3, not 6, for 15 coins :/?

I guess they weren't describing the individual quests, but the total number of boxes.

5 coin quest = 1 box
    10 coin quest = 2 boxes, 3 total
    15 coin quest = 3 boxes, 6 total

I'm guessing the 20 coin quest will be for 5 boxes, totalling 11 boxes
    and that the final quest for 28 coins will give the 1x G21 Special Gift Box, the 1x Altam Mini-Gem, and the 1x Pihne Mini-Gem.
    MizukiHayama
  • MizukiHayamaMizukiHayama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,730
    Iyasenu wrote: »

I guess they weren't describing the individual quests, but the total number of boxes.

5 coin quest = 1 box

and that the final quest for 28 coins will give the 1x G21 Special Gift Box, the 1x Altam Mini-Gem, and the 1x Pihne Mini-Gem.

That does make sense, but the wording is somewhat confusing.
    Iyasenu
  • KatherzKatherz
    Updated the size of the Alban Knights Emblem Bag to the correct size.
  • CheetahpawsCheetahpaws
    Mabinogi Rep: 200

5 coin quest = 1 box

That does make sense, but the wording is somewhat confusing.

NO,IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE. I got 6 boxes when I had 15 coins,and 3 boxes when I had 10 coins just like what it said on website. So logically I was expecting to get 11 boxes twice when I have 20 coins and 28 coins. HOWEVER, I never receive any of the box after 6 boxes. I am very confuse the amount the boxes that are given out. Since I got 6 boxes on 15 coins, so I expect 11 boxes on 20 coins. Just like what it said, I don't know, I only got one G21 special today and no Doki Doki box today when I have 31 coins. Can somebody explain to me, please.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited June 14, 2018
    tomixx1199 wrote: »

Max Attack +10
    STR +5
    INT +5
    DEX +5
    WILL +5
    LUCK +5
    Movement Speed 1%

There is no discrepancy. They have the same stats, but who is to say they would not, considering the valuable bonuses? I honestly do not think Nexon would be that terrible and copy and paste from an entirely different area.

*Rereads the post*

OH, that discrepancy! What the heck? @Katherz

The notice here specifically concerning the Nao Blessing Event Title has two entirely different set of buffs for the aforementioned title.
  • MoroldMorold
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,130
    About the title:

I log in Thursday, and after 1 Erinn day, I get the attendance item and access to the 'Receiver of Nao's Blessing' title. I do some G21 stuff and log out.
    I log in today (Friday) and am surprised to still have the title equipped. I proceed to get some sweet 8x training. After 1 Erinn day, I get the attendance item and it says access to the title. BUT the only effect was to take the title off of my character. Trying to re-equip it says it cannot be used for the rest of the day.

Is this how it's supposed to work?
  • MoroldMorold
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,130
    Morold wrote: »
    About the title:

I log in Thursday, and after 1 Erinn day, I get the attendance item and access to the 'Receiver of Nao's Blessing' title. I do some G21 stuff and log out.
    I log in today (Friday) and am surprised to still have the title equipped. I proceed to get some sweet 8x training. After 1 Erinn day, I get the attendance item and it says access to the title. BUT the only effect was to take the title off of my character. Trying to re-equip it says it cannot be used for the rest of the day.

Seems to be fixed now.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    About the title:

Seems to be fixed now.

The problem was, the game unequipping your title counted against your "can only change title once every in-game day" limit, so once it hit mightnight the next in-game day it let you change your title again and wear it.
    Morold
  • TabariTabari
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,590
    edited June 15, 2018
    I'm having an issue, I registered my character during the Hype Coin part, but after maintenance Thursday I didn't receive the "G21 Update Celebration Quest" and G21 Hyped Caravan Joe doesn't ask me to register again. What went wrong?

EDIT: Nevermind, was talking to the wrong one
  • CDMarilCDMaril
    Mabinogi Rep: 990
    how do I do the Field Raids quest?
  • 3rdy3rdy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,705
    CDMaril wrote: »
    how do I do the Field Raids quest?

the field raid boss's spawn every 2 hours mondey-thursday and 4 hours friday-sunday

you need to do at least 1 field boss raid once everyday for 5 days
    CDMaril
  • MusicatMusicat
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,320
    edited June 22, 2018
    Considering which, it seems a bit bugged. I missed a couple of days or one day of logging in and had 25 coins, and then I didn't receive any more of them (because the event had ended, i suppose), but the quest remained, and it's ungiveuppable. There are also two different G21-Hyped Caravan Joes on the square in Dunbarton (bet some players had already noticed that and had written some posts on forums). Speaking about the quest, it just keeps hanging there confusing me...
    I also must have missed some other related posts, but, anyways, is that supposed to be this way or is it a misscript?