Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Paypal Method of Payment 'Under Maintenance'

SherriSherri
Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
edited August 10, 2018 in Help
Hello there. Very recently, me and other people have had an issue with buying NX using Paypal.
LIVjHw5.png
When selected, this popup comes up and sends me back to the payment methods.
I have tried using Google Chrome, Firefox and Microsoft Edge browsers (I do not have IE) and have received the same message.
On another thread (same issue towards not being able to buy NX, but different issue), somebody commented with this same problem on May 31st, meaning that this issue has been going on for well over a week now.
If somebody could provide info on what's going on such as if it's something on our end or maybe it's the website, that would be great.
I hope this is fixed ASAP for those who want to buy the pets.
As for why I do not use other websites to buy Karma Koin, etc. is because I can't. I buy directly from Nexon's website because 1. they give the option to and 2. because it's my parents who allow me to buy NX and they wouldn't know about any other website and abruptly say no. :/ Soooo yeaaahhh.

Thank you for reading and hope you all have a good weekend (or weekday depending when this is read) :)

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited June 10, 2018
    Just try to buy Karma Koin cards with Paypal and you will be fine.

I noticed that Karma Koin payment method has less issues than other ones.
    Sherri
  • CDMarilCDMaril
    Mabinogi Rep: 990
    please fix that and it's already been a long time
    Sherri
  • CDMarilCDMaril
    still havent fix omg what is going on there Nexon
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited June 12, 2018
    Erm... forgive me for mentioning this, but why not bring this up with Customer Support instead of bringing this here? There are people available to live chat with that you can inform this issue of instead of letting it stagnate here. I think they even have a billing section where you can get this addressed too.
    FluoretteCDMaril
  • CDMarilCDMaril
    Leinei wrote: »
    Erm... forgive me for mentioning this, but why not bring this up with Customer Support instead of bringing this here? There are people available to live chat with that you can inform this issue of instead of letting it stagnate here. I think they even have a billing section where you can get this addressed too.

Don't you think I tried??it's been more than 10 days now. Guess what when I try the live chat they said "the PayPal method is running okay, maybe you should check your account restriction?"
    Sherri
  • LeineiLeinei
    Hm... tried resetting your cookies? Clearing the old cache every now and then might help?
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited June 13, 2018
    Leinei wrote: »
    Hm... tried resetting your cookies? Clearing the old cache every now and then might help?

I have
    I have even tried it on my two other browsers that I have (and reset the cookies and cache on them too) and nothing worked
    it's still not working for me btw
    CDMaril
  • CDMarilCDMaril
    how long it is going to take....
  • LeineiLeinei
    edited June 16, 2018
    Have you tried checking with Paypal to see if it's something on their end? Also, keep trying with the live chat person. It is obviously not working so... provide evidence like you screenshot. They won't be around today since it's the weekend though. =T

Also, could it be a sort of region lock thing? Is anyone here having this problem from outside the US? I know 7-11 and Walgreens sell Nexon Karma Koin cards if that's helpful. =T