Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

G21 Doki Doki Box Contents

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I'm not complaining too much about getting free stuff. It's just...why do they have to keep correcting themselves. I mean they test this stuff out before releasing the events and communicate the details to whoever posts the event pages. But somehow despite that, there is always some kind of miscommunication.

Meh, oh well. The running gag continues. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    irrelevant if it's free or not
    to clarify my post before, i wasn't agreeing with people should get written up or fired, that's too far imo
    but more the it's getting a bit ridiculous and why is this even happening and continuing to happen
  • SiodhanSiodhan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,825
    What's even worse to me is that these people don't even consider the possibility that making an item that is only usable below level 100/120 undroppable and untradable means you have give people a means to destroy them if they're..I don't know...PERMANENTLY LEVEL 200? <_< Goodbye forever, inventory slots
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Siodhan wrote: »
    What's even worse to me is that these people don't even consider the possibility that making an item that is only usable below level 100/120 undroppable and untradable means you have give people a means to destroy them if they're..I don't know...PERMANENTLY LEVEL 200? <_< Goodbye forever, inventory slots

Talking about the Meditation Potions?
  • RaykaRayka
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
    any idea what's in the special box?
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Rayka wrote: »

This:
    8ee7d7a358.png
  • RaykaRayka
    Iyasenu wrote: »

This:
    8ee7d7a358.png

isn't this the normal g21 dokidoki box? i mean you get a special box for 28 coin trade
  • IyasenuIyasenu

This:
    8ee7d7a358.png

isn't this the normal g21 dokidoki box? i mean you get a special box for 28 coin trade

That is the special box's content.
    The regular G21 Doki Doki Boxes give a different list of rewards, and only a single one each box, yeah?

The special box gives ALL OF THIS AT ONCE. (the stuff in the picture)
  • RaykaRayka

This:
    8ee7d7a358.png

That is the special box's content.
    The regular G21 Doki Doki Boxes give a different list of rewards, and only a single one each box, yeah?

The special box gives ALL OF THIS AT ONCE. (the stuff in the picture)

i see thanks for replie guess i missed a free hammer and skill seal ...
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    3rdy wrote: »
    Harukari wrote: »
    Do your coins disappear if you talk to Caravan Joe for the Building Hype (Part 1) quest?
    (If it said this in post, sorry. I skimmed through it)

no they dont.

i have 6 coins after talking to him and getting the 1st box

I just completed the quest for the special box, and yes. They did all disappear.
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    They don't seam to disappear until after you get the special box at the end.