Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Does anything go on in Alexina nowadays?

ZuomoZuomo
Mabinogi Rep: 2,015
in Alexina Chat
Just wondering, does anything go on? As in, player-driven community ran events, festivals, meet and greets and the like. Or is it just kind of reduced to being around our own little cliques?

If you need more specifics, things like Concerts, Random calls to get people to meet up and hope they show up, getting people to mass EvG / PallyvDK or even just the battle arenas. Etc.

Since I came back from a break I havent really seen much.

Comments

• EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    There are large player-driven events happening all the time, but they're usually run by the big guilds or guild alliances and only announced to their own members. Once in a while they might include the public community, but in general it's too hard to manage the huge population on this server.

I can recommend a few of the guilds organizing these things, if you like?
  • ZuomoZuomo
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,015
    edited June 12, 2018
    Eralea wrote: »
    There are large player-driven events happening all the time, but they're usually run by the big guilds or guild alliances and only announced to their own members. Once in a while they might include the public community, but in general it's too hard to manage the huge population on this server.

I can recommend a few of the guilds organizing these things, if you like?

I'm already in a guild but for other people who might be interested in the topic, might as well lol.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Alexina is the only server that still has regular jousting finals every Sunday. Everyone in the community knows each other and gets along. Why don't you come on out and make some more friends.
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited June 27, 2018
    I used to do concerts (you can probably find the thread if it hasnt been buried)
    I stopped doing them after pretty much everyone I know "quit".
    But its more than that too, simply when i invite people only like 3 people might stay or nobody even shows up to begin with.
    So I gave up on it simply because everyone seemed uninterested in it.
  • GypzieGypzie
    Mabinogi Rep: 490
    This is easily fixable, make a thread, with a schedule, stick to the schedule. I want a guild that does this, but the new guilds aren't utilizing the guild page system, and the old guilds require more "advanced" players. You also need gold or money for incentive, for people to want to come.
  • ZephyrmaruZephyrmaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,430
    Not easily fixable, because no one uses these forums anymore. Better off using Discord.