Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

When do the Field bosses spawn

AlalaroseAlalarose
Mabinogi Rep: 1,955
edited June 14, 2018 in Help
Having it a random channel is annoying, and i have no idea how to find em D:

I just want to compleate the quest for scouting the raid zone for the ap D:
Sai

Comments

• PHENGISKOOLPHENGISKOOL
    Mabinogi Rep: 360

Every 2 hours (Mon ~ Fri), Every hour Weekends (Sat ~ Sun)
    Hane
  • HaneHane
    Mabinogi Rep: 630
    edited June 14, 2018
    I am also wondering what times the Avalon Field Raids spawn..
    If anyone encounters them, could you please post what time it was & time zone?
    Lol guess you posted while I was typing my comment, thanks for the information PHENGISKOOL.
    If that's accurate then great news!
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805

Every 2 hours (Mon ~ Fri), Every hour Weekends (Sat ~ Sun)

Wow really? You are not trolling, right? If so, this is so amazing.
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    On the hour or one/two hours after defeat/despawn?
  • PepperPepper
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,210
    edited June 14, 2018
    Been waiting 4 hours haven t seen a dragon Anyone know when it shows up
  • HaneHane
    Mabinogi Rep: 630
    edited June 14, 2018
    Can confirm Sylvan Dragon field raid just started on Channel 6 in Alexina server, so I think it's every 2 hours on the hour.

*Edit: Sylvan dragon was just up now, so I'm not sure anymore..
  • PHENGISKOOLPHENGISKOOL
    Mabinogi Rep: 360
    Spawns only in one random channel
  • SiodhanSiodhan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,825
    edited June 15, 2018
    Is there anywhere you can see when and where (maybe channel as well, but mostly the location) they will spawn? I assumed they'd be spawning near the positions that you encountered them in previously, but I've only found one so far and forgotten where it was because it was like 4 in the morning or something of that sort.

I'd like to know because there's a quest to kil them 5 days in a row and if you are a working adult, you don't really have the time to spend your remaining 2 hours of the day channel surfing in all kinds of spots for 2 hours hoping not to miss it. Maybe I'm just blind and missed the announcement or something?

EDIT: Thanks for the merge! I posted this independently from the first post btw, so don't feel weirded out by how this completely ignores the rest of the thread.
  • Raincloud95Raincloud95
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,830
    It's supposed to be every hour on weekends but I channel hopped to each channel at 7pm central time and found nothing. Gonna try again at 8. Maybe it was in a different location? I just want to get in bed, I had a long day :'(
  • Raincloud95Raincloud95
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,830
    edited June 16, 2018
    found a dragon on ch 7 at 7:43pm central irl time so idk. How do we proc that part of the update celebration quest, fight one once a real life day for five days, or once a mabi day?

edit: talked to caravan joe, I think it's once a real life day, and you get a sub skill training seal fragment each time so once you get five of those you proc the quest req
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited June 16, 2018
    Needs some kind of published scheduled info man. Can't figure out when they spawn...at...all!? Sux 4 peeps with a life outside of mabi.

It's been three days and I haven't even got the first attempt locked down.

With the quest req 5 diff day...this doesn't bode well @ all.

I see torches & pitchforks in the near future if more than half of the active pop still miss out on the g21 completion rewards due to this 2nd req. ;(

I'd expect the travelers guide to have something to help ease with this req...

giphy.gif
    KUR0_KUR0_KUN