Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

more eluned (m) edition clothing!

KedaruiKedarui
Mabinogi Rep: 1,860
in Feedback and Suggestions
now before you all start judging me, i've been wanting male characters to have the ability to wear female clothing for the longest time and now that more and more previously female-only outfits are being re-released for males, i've been getting greedy and wanting more lmfao. it's 2018 and clothes are just pieces of fabric, and there's nothing wrong with boys wearing "girl" clothes!!! and girls have better clothing than guys anyway!!!!!! but then again, i am someone who loves skirts, dresses, and long hair so i might be a tiny bit biased.

as a person who almost always plays male characters, i'm always super happy to see new eluned (m) clothing being released. i'd really like to see the coco mini-dress and the echo dress set be released for male characters at some point!!
  1. would you like more eluned (m) edition clothing?5 votes
    1. yes!
       100% (5 votes)
    2. no
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• SizeplaySizeplay
    Mabinogi Rep: 710
    Same here! What got me into continuing Mabinogi so much ( A beta player ) is the chance to be able to have female clothing / wigs and hairstyles for men! Its something I've longed for and hope it continues to be a thing!
    Kedarui
  • KedaruiKedarui
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,860
    Sizeplay wrote: »
    Same here! What got me into continuing Mabinogi so much ( A beta player ) is the chance to be able to have female clothing / wigs and hairstyles for men! Its something I've longed for and hope it continues to be a thing!

yesss you get me!!! T_T i've been playing since 2009 and have been wanting this for so long, i'm so glad it's finally become a thing!!! i'm excited to see what outfits they'll make eluned versions for next
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Yeeeeeeessss

We've been asking for trousers for F chars for so long but never thought to ask for skirts for M chars... I'm so glad that devcat decided to go for the equal opportunity route to implement this lmao

Historically, men wore heels long before it was fashionable for women (they were good for keeping your feet in stirrups). I'd like more heeled/riding boots! My F char has a ton of shoes that I wouldn't mind seeing Eluned versions of.

Kedarui