Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Phoenix Egg Hatching Event

SaygoSaygo
Mabinogi Rep: 6,265
in Vault
The Phoenix Egg Hatchling Event is back to warm us all in the early days of 2017! We're giving everyone a chance to claim a variety of prizes just by playing Mabinogi and taking care of your new little friend!

More info here: http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00J2V
Vitolan

Comments

• DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    there's an error in the announcement. there's two lists for "fine phoenix gift box contents" regular>fine>fine, when the last list should actually be for "finest phoenix gift box contents" regular>fine>finest.
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    edited January 12, 2017
    Wew more not updated prizes. QQ
    Crimsọn
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited January 12, 2017
    @Daktaro LOL even more mistakes? I can't even... The hell Nexon, stop making these stupid mistakes. You were fine years ago and now you start to hiccup all these false informations out of nowhere. Nexon should fire the guy who writes these announcements to be honest or get finally things straight. I never saw so much writing mistakes on any other game company.
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    @BerrySwirl thankfully this time i believe the prize lists themselves are correct. it's just what boxes they come out of is incorrect - so just know that we can only get the items in the last list from "finest" boxes, not the fine one. it is a lil bit misleading though yeah since people might get a fine box and expect more things could come out than what's actually in there. or get a finest box and be like wow wat dis

@Greta ikr OTL it is a bit... it's like they just copy pasted the headings and forgot to go back and edit it or something. firing is probably a bit too far but yeah maybe a reminder to take care and proofread, or getting some other staff to proofread for a while before posting.
    GretaKingEphy
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited January 12, 2017
    there's 2 things that are pretty good in this event that I hope to get. the complete skill exp potion (1 day) and the shining hero title coupon. if the coupon is able to be traded, that is
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    @Daktaro
    True, lol
    Crimsọn
  • ErydanosErydanos
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,295
    Meh...managed to hatch the Egg with 600 points + Playing Instrument + Warming...

Got the title and 2 metal flashies...

Well, at least I can say I did the event. (Crosses out from list)

But I'm not planning in doing it again.
  • FilthyRedDevilFilthyRedDevil
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,160
    Well at least I don't have to grind anymore~ yay~ \ToT/
    Peloi
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    Who would actually play for 10 hours? This event is meant to keep Mabinogi in the background while you do other things. Except playing other video games. Can't play them while Mabi is in the background. I'm not going to bother with this event.
    SherriSudaì
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I was about to say the same thing. I don't have all day for this, I have limited play time on weekdays. Mabi is lucky I have Monday off this week, otherwise...
    But seriously, we need more ways to increase growing speed.
    Erydanos
  • ErydanosErydanos
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,295
    Sherri
    Sherri said:

I was about to say the same thing. I don't have all day for this, I have limited play time on weekdays. Mabi is lucky I have Monday off this week, otherwise...
    But seriously, we need more ways to increase growing speed.
    There are actually NO WAYS to increase the hatching speed, is 60 points and hour...Campfires and Playing Music to it don't affect the incubation time. We do need ways to make it faster though...

Can someone tell the poor newbies in Alexina that Campfires don't increase hatching speed, please?
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    It makes the egg happy, just let them sit at the fires ;~; @Erydanos
  • StagedNoteStagedNote
    Mabinogi Rep: 860
    So uh..couldn't help but look at the prize list, and saw:

Jazz Band Card Extension Coupon (30 Days)
    Jazz Band Card Extension Revival Coupon (30 Days)

What's that? Anyone get one yet? xD
  • BerylBeryl
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,750
    It's a mistranslation; Jazz Band should be Combo.