Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mabinogi Maintenence?

Animelove89Animelove89
Mabinogi Rep: 1,590
in Technical Support
I am trying to do the daily 5 raid but since i just got home I log in as soon as possible to get the last dragon. But the game suddenly crashed and now it tells me I need to set a new secondary password. So I did and now it says the game ins in maintenence when I try to sign in. What do I do about the event raid 1 per day for 5 days in a row?

Comments

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Close out the game and launcher. While not on ANY nexon site clear IExplorer/Edge cache (even if you don't use it because it's what the launcher and game uses). You may also wish to restart your PC and then try to start again. Fair warning, it may notwork the first time. Sadly this is common and there is little that can be done about it.
    Animelove89
  • Animelove89Animelove89
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,590
    this event is only hard due to its timer. It would be better if it was like previous raid summons where they come every 2 hours or every hour. In the past it was a bit tedious with all the raids but if its "event" quest based I feel there should be more lee way.