Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

-Freebies- ( ゚ヮ゚)

Comments

• PheoPheo
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,510
    DANNYdani wrote: »
    @Pheo
    you can deny this request if you want too.
    *ehem*
    I have my mabinogi avatar where i want it in terms of style. Would you be interested in drawing her? and maybe making the eyes blink? (if you can)
    or we can do an art trade o:
    if not, that's okay, cause like i said, you can say no xD

oooooohhh i haven't done animation in a while >u>;;;; You probably saw my ancient npc portrait with the fancy blinking eyes on dA didnt ya?

from 2014... ;o;...

wells.... I actually don't have the program on my computer anymore that I used to animate and gif-ify >n< (It was some fancy photoshop thing lol) But let me see if I can find the disk for it. if I can, I'll try to do it! If not, I'll still try with my basic free program I have now, haha. it may fail

I'd like to do an art trade with ya, I think it would be really fun! Would you like me to post my request in your shop thread and we can do this over there? Free bumpssss lol :3
    DANIarts
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    Pheo wrote: »
    DANNYdani wrote: »
    @Pheo
    you can deny this request if you want too.
    *ehem*
    I have my mabinogi avatar where i want it in terms of style. Would you be interested in drawing her? and maybe making the eyes blink? (if you can)
    or we can do an art trade o:
    if not, that's okay, cause like i said, you can say no xD

oooooohhh i haven't done animation in a while >u>;;;; You probably saw my ancient npc portrait with the fancy blinking eyes on dA didnt ya?

from 2014... ;o;...

wells.... I actually don't have the program on my computer anymore that I used to animate and gif-ify >n< (It was some fancy photoshop thing lol) But let me see if I can find the disk for it. if I can, I'll try to do it! If not, I'll still try with my basic free program I have now, haha. it may fail

I'd like to do an art trade with ya, I think it would be really fun! Would you like me to post my request in your shop thread and we can do this over there? Free bumpssss lol :3

oh yes <3
  • PheoPheo
    Aava wrote: »
    If you're interested!
    [Aava] || [More completed examples]

**throws her bobcat in as well**

Thank you for the opportunity :)

aava_by_katherineviehl-dcczuv4.png?1

<3
    NyuuHokusaiDANIartsAavaChibisaiBravelatiosHindsightImaizumiAell
  • AavaAava
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,085
    edited May 30, 2018
    Aava wrote: »
    If you're interested!
    [Aava] || [More completed examples]

**throws her bobcat in as well**

Thank you for the opportunity :)

aava_by_katherineviehl-dcczuv4.png?1

<3

AHHHH, she is absolutely beautiful!! Thank you so much, this made my day ♥
    Pheo
  • PheoPheo
    Mykah wrote: »
    Your art really is pretty~

Here's mine if you don't mind drawing her (yet again!) : https://imgur.com/58HXpAv <3

mykah_by_katherineviehl-dcd0f5z.png

(ᵔᴥᵔ)
    AavaChibisaiHindsightMykahDANIartsImaizumiAellNyuuHokusai
  • MykahMykah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,740
    mykah_by_katherineviehl-dcd0f5z.png

(ᵔᴥᵔ)

AAAAAAAH SHE LOOKS SO PRECIOUS!!!!

Thank you very much! <3
    PheoNyuuHokusai
  • ZjuraZjura
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
    *-* Thank you to all the recent posts for the kind words! I unfortunately didn't finish anyone's yet but I'm working on a few of them now, just jumping around to different people's to get some variety. so I'll post them together when they're completed! (Likely tomorrow or monday <3) Sorry if I don't go in any specific order, I'm trying to get back into the swing of things by drawing what I feel more confident at first. ouo
    Zjura wrote: »
    Also, if you're in Alexina my IGN is Larmes in case you wanna hang. Though, don't expect much in the way of combat prowess.

Nnnng i totally would love to but unfortunately I don't play mabinogi anymore so ;o;... plus my old character is on Ruairi... I'm sorry! ;u;

That's fine. I play occasionally when I get to, but most everyone I know is pretty much gone. It's a strange feeling really. I used to get caught up in some really zany adventures in the game.

But, that was a long time ago. Hopefully you have some bright fulfilling experiences in whatever you do, where ever you go.
    NyuuHokusaiPheoImaizumi
  • PheoPheo
    Zjura wrote: »

That's fine. I play occasionally when I get to, but most everyone I know is pretty much gone. It's a strange feeling really. I used to get caught up in some really zany adventures in the game.

But, that was a long time ago. Hopefully you have some bright fulfilling experiences in whatever you do, where ever you go.

Honestly same, I used to play mabi nearly every day after school. I started on the first day of open beta in 2008 and played consistently for about 5 years but I couldn't get back into it after that. I had many crazy adventures and met lots of people though! The mabi community is also what made me start drawing, I was part of a guild that had many amazing artists and I wanted to be like them! So I guess that's why I keep coming back to the forums to draw.

Kinda like, pay it forward. ^^

In other news, I haven't drawn anything much today because I've been out and about, but here's some throwback art from when I first started drawing mabi characters incase you're bored and you saw me reply but I ended up disappointing you with no art yet lol:
    I think this was from 2012 or 2013? it was like 2 years after I started drawing and I remember thinking this was the greatest thing I'd ever drawn. (I'm pretty sure i traced it from somethin u_u; )

tumblr_mkawjueqnq1s07ci9o2_500_by_katherineviehl-dcd7zcp.jpg

If you like to draw, keep drawing alwayssss. I stopped drawing for like 3 or 4 years so I haven't improved much since 2014,... ~_~ in fact i probably got worse, this one is from 2014:

yasutaka_animation_by_alaires-d70rrre.gif

(lol the strategic hand avoidance)
    ChibisaiImaizumiZjuraNyuuHokusai
  • AkirachuAkirachu
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,260
    was mine skipped ;w;
  • ChibisaiChibisai
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    was mine skipped ;w;

Pretty sure she has like 6 people who posted before you, so it's best to be patient ^ ^;
    Pheo
  • MiDZMiDZ
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    Seriously, your art is beautiful and so cute. Thank you for offering to draw other's characters. Here's mine if you have time. Thank you.

mabinogi_2018_05_24_001_zpsnktcoj4k.jpg
  • FroglordFroglord
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,020
    Is there a deviantart page? I wanna see more art posts. ;w;
    Pheo
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    Froglord wrote: »
    Is there a deviantart page? I wanna see more art posts. ;w;

there is a Deviant page for her!
    here you go!! https://katherineviehl.deviantart.com/
    Pheo
  • PhirecryPhirecry
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,490
    Am i too late?
    https://imgur.com/lzbvjiQ
  • PheoPheo
    Phirecry wrote: »

Nope never too late! ^^

Sorry I haven't been around much, been working on some side projects here and there and spending tons of time with my family before I start school again in a couple weeks!

I've also said I don't play mabi anymore... but I'm actually considering trying to play again. I'm feeling nostalgic, haha. If I do get back into it, I might open a smol art shop... maybe. But I prefer to do free art so maybe not. ^o^;

thanks for everyone's patience!
    ImaizumiDANIartsPhirecry
  • PheoPheo
    Mizuko wrote: »
    Here is my OC if you have the time.

https://imgur.com/MjrINaN

Pose: https://imgur.com/qWHgkt4

mizuko_by_katherineviehl-dcelfyi.png

(◡﹏◡✿) finally done with everyone on the first page heh. Hope you like!
    MizukoImaizumiDANIartsNyuuHokusai
  • MizukoMizuko
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,315
    Mizuko wrote: »
    Here is my OC if you have the time.

https://imgur.com/MjrINaN

Pose: https://imgur.com/qWHgkt4

mizuko_by_katherineviehl-dcelfyi.png

(◡﹏◡✿) finally done with everyone on the first page heh. Hope you like!

She looks cute. I like it. Thank you so much.
    Pheo
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Lovely art dear!
    Here's one of my characters.
    jWIDblS.png
    A Mabi/RWBY Fanmade character!
    Thank you for consideration~
    DANIartsPheo
  • ZjuraZjura
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,200
    Phirecry wrote: »

Nope never too late! ^^

Sorry I haven't been around much, been working on some side projects here and there and spending tons of time with my family before I start school again in a couple weeks!

I've also said I don't play mabi anymore... but I'm actually considering trying to play again. I'm feeling nostalgic, haha. If I do get back into it, I might open a smol art shop... maybe. But I prefer to do free art so maybe not. ^o^;

thanks for everyone's patience!

Oof. I know this is a late comment, but I'd definitely pay top dollar for a commission if you plan on doing those.

Also, hi OwO/
    I'm here to wish you luck
    Pheo
  • DingigraphiDingigraphi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,935
    i Hope dingi isnt too late :/