Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Tory Ravine

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
edited June 14, 2018 in General Chat
So half of Tory Ravine has become Avalon. I really am interested to see what they are going to do with the remainder of it.

Then...
hw13Xvf.png

Now...
Belvast_World_Map.png

Pretty cool. :)
SherriTwelieSollRadiant DawnImaizumioffwithyourheadspawcalypseVimiKensamaofmariHelsa

Comments

• SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Lowkey hoping they pull a Made In Abyss and have a giant ravine hole thing there just waiting to be explored
    TwelieVimi
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    When a unnamed map area got a release before Tory Ravine does
    CrimsọnImaizumi
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited June 14, 2018
    When you hear the name "Tory Ravine", and you automatically think of the derogatory term for British Loyalist during The Revolutionary War, then imagine it as a cliff with a bunch of Tories lying at the bottom. :/
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    They should make a procedurally generated area (warps everyone out of it at real time midnight or something to reset) and it behaves like a broken nightmare plain where freakishly powerful monsters and even old generation bosses can be randomly encountered.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Inb4 we find out what it is in part 2 of G21.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited June 15, 2018
    When you hear the name "Tory Ravine", and you automatically think of the derogatory term for British Loyalist during The Revolutionary War, then imagine it as a cliff with a bunch of Tories lying at the bottom. :/
    Huh I didn't know that, but now I can't look at it the same way again either rofl

(not to mention I must be down there with them too o3o)
    god save the queen
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Leinei wrote: »

Hmmmmm does anyone have a current map of KR's belvast island?
    Helsa
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    When you hear the name "Tory Ravine", and you automatically think of the derogatory term for British Loyalist during The Revolutionary War, ..... :/

Was the first thing that came to mind for me as well.
  • HollyBlueAgateHollyBlueAgate
    Mabinogi Rep: 795
    Tory Ravine may just be a placeholder for whatever the next area is...
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Gaea wrote: »

This is the best I could find with a 5 mins research

http://ko.mabinogi.wikia.com/wiki/벨바스트
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Gaby5011 wrote: »

This is the best I could find with a 5 mins research

http://ko.mabinogi.wikia.com/wiki/벨바스트

facepalm-anime-gif-7.gif
    Gaby5011KensamaofmariSpaceCatHelsa
  • MhaolMhaol
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,215
    Sadly, Tory Ravine will not open with the 2nd half of G21.
    All I hope for Tory Ravine is that the Dev Acknowledge all the NPCs in Commonwealth discussing Tory Ravine.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Ktty wrote: »
    When you hear the name "Tory Ravine", and you automatically think of the derogatory term for British Loyalist during The Revolutionary War, ..... :/

Was the first thing that came to mind for me as well.

A gorge full of dead redcoats is terrifying, admittingly.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited June 21, 2018
    Stolias wrote: »
    All I hope for Tory Ravine is that the Dev Acknowledge all the NPCs in Commonwealth discussing Tory Ravine.

Ah...well at least that's indication for g22. They can't leave it closed off forever.
    SpaceCatHelsa
  • MhaolMhaol
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,215
    Ah...well at least that's indication for g22. They can't leave it closed off forever.
    lol, yeah...
    G22.png
    G22: Toum, Teenyk and Jenny disappear from the Commonwealth and while helping Shayla look for them, the Milletian ventures into the mysterious Tory Ravine and encounters the 'Scary Fomors' that dwell there.

Just an Idea based off the NPC Dialogues.
  • KingofrunesKingofrunes
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,515
    edited June 21, 2018

Well they could, it would just end up in the purgatory of game design never to see the light of day. Some things in games suffer that fate. Watching Tory Ravine get smaller and smaller has been depressing. Belvast doesn't make much sense to be the location of the Divine Knights if you ask me. It's like oh look at all this empty space on this island, you know what screw it, we'll overtake Tory Ravine and shrink it, people won't care or notice right?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Well they could, it would just end up in the purgatory of game design never to see the light of day. Some things in games suffer that fate. Watching Tory Ravine get smaller and smaller has been depressing. Belvast doesn't make much sense to be the location of the Divine Knights if you ask me. It's like oh look at all this empty space on this island, you know what screw it, we'll overtake Tory Ravine and shrink it, people won't care or notice right?

Welcome back Kingofrunes. :D
    SpaceCatHelsa
  • RaykaRayka
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,575

in first place before the implementation of avalon gate or sanctuary, tory ravine it was just words pasted on the unknown part of belfast map, it didn't shrink heck if devcat wish they can even make tory ravine bigger than erinn
    lol, yeah...
    G22.png
    G22: Toum, Teenyk and Jenny disappear from the Commonwealth and while helping Shayla look for them, the Milletian ventures into the mysterious Tory Ravine and encounters the 'Scary Fomors' that dwell there.

Just an Idea based off the NPC Dialogues.
    in4 Tory Ravine is last Den of Fomors where Apostles worship their new God reside x) that's make a good neighboring for Alban Knights
    Mhaol
  • TeasesTeases
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,630
    Or, Tory Ravine ends up being the chasm where all the former Milletians end up after they Rebirth and you end up having a severe case of identity crisis.
    JazmynMhaol
  • PepperPepper
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,210
    Waste of space if that is all its gonna be. If you don t do raid bosses its useless