Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

jekko | doodles

Comments

• DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    muface wrote: »
    Just dropping by to say I'm still alive!!!! I should be able to post the finished pieces this week. I'm just finishing a commission >w< been slow with the freebuns bec of multiple projects i'm working on. I'm sorry for the delayyyy

Lemme just drop this elfkun here for nows \o/

6r1xlk.png

Amazing as always <3

I'd ask for another freebun BUT i asked for 2 already xD I don't wanna give you more work too do >^<
  • PankoodaPankooda
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,060
    Just dropping by to say I'm still alive!!!! I should be able to post the finished pieces this week. I'm just finishing a commission >w< been slow with the freebuns bec of multiple projects i'm working on. I'm sorry for the delayyyy

6r1xlk.png

I mentioned this on another thread but gonna say it here too these are just freebies don't gotta force your way for them. They should be for when you have free time and aren't worrying about a ton at once. So don't go pushing yourself and take breaks when you need em.

DANNYdani wrote: »

6r1xlk.png

Amazing as always <3

I'd ask for another freebun BUT i asked for 2 already xD I don't wanna give you more work too do >^<

They do have a commission page. They aren't that pricey either.
    mufaceSylviaWolfeMottleypNyuuHokusai
  • DANIartsDANIarts

6r1xlk.png

I mentioned this on another thread but gonna say it here too these are just freebies don't gotta force your way for them. They should be for when you have free time and aren't worrying about a ton at once. So don't go pushing yourself and take breaks when you need em.

DANNYdani wrote: »

6r1xlk.png

Amazing as always <3

They do have a commission page. They aren't that pricey either.

Sadly I don't have any form of payment xD other wise I would buy 100's.
  • KaruMaruKaruMaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 885
    o w o been a while since I posted on these forums but if it’s not too much trouble could I could ask for a freebie? Sorry if the reference is bad qq
  • mufacemuface
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,235
    BUMP

Hi guys, sorry for the absence. I just had to deal with a lot of stuff all of a sudden. I'll be back on Sunday and will be regularly posting from then! Also might redo the past freebuns.

>< had a bad month to summarize. So sorry for the long wait!

-

@KaruMaru please feel free to drop some references!

-

Will be revamping my shop thread too.

; u;)/

See you soon!
    DANIartsJazmyn
  • PankoodaPankooda
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,060
    BUMP

Hi guys, sorry for the absence. I just had to deal with a lot of stuff all of a sudden. I'll be back on Sunday and will be regularly posting from then! Also might redo the past freebuns.

-

-

; u;)/

See you soon!

I'm sorry things haven't been going well! Are you sure your alright?
    tumblr_p4rht60nH01srt81jo2_540.gif
    muface
  • mufacemuface
    BUMP

-

-

; u;)/

See you soon!

Thanks for the concern >< mmm yes it's all good now~ a bit u_u

Moved on from my job so I'm going to have more free time to do some artwork \o/ and i've been doing small projects. Also chasing up someone who ran away with my moneys so it's just been a tough period O(-(

But yeah~ ; u;)/ i'll be up and about on this thread again by next week!!
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    BUMP

-

-

; u;)/

See you soon!

Thanks for the concern >< mmm yes it's all good now~ a bit u_u

Moved on from my job so I'm going to have more free time to do some artwork \o/ and i've been doing small projects. Also chasing up someone who ran away with my moneys so it's just been a tough period O(-(

But yeah~ ; u;)/ i'll be up and about on this thread again by next week!!

Don't strain yourself hun, be careful o:
    muface
  • mufacemuface
    edited March 14, 2018
    Hewwo!

Just gnna drop this speedart clip to this drawing of elfkun!

6r1xlk.png

PankoodaDANIarts
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    I hope everything's okay!
    I hope you get some relaxation and what-not! ♥
  • mufacemuface
    edited June 20, 2018
    //// b u m p \\\\

Been inactive for a couple of months...! Ack. I just got back from a trip (after tons of other things happening) and wasn't able to update everyone on here >W<)""// I'm picking up from where I left off! I have been working on some doodles on the side~ I should post some within the week!

For the meantime I'll leave this random piece here o/~
    Be back in a bit!

Sorry for the absence! o//A//o"

2hxy5nd.jpg
    PankoodaDANIartsNyuuHokusaiImaizumi
  • DingigraphiDingigraphi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,935
    i am curious if you were still doing arts?
  • mufacemuface
    edited June 23, 2018
    Riddles wrote: »
    fed36ebf5d914d60ff99a8736e1d1436.png

<3

Here's an overdue piece for @Riddles

I redid the whole thing because I've been doodling for a while, just experimenting >w<
    Hope you like it!

2latwf6.jpg
    Jazmyn
  • mufacemuface
    edited June 21, 2018
    i am curious if you were still doing arts?

Hello, yes I am. However I'm still going through the requests I have on my list, so it's going to take a while before I open slots again for freebies. I do however have an art shop which you can find the link on the first page! I just ran over my list to refresh my mind and just remembered you had one in the thread! I've included your request in the queue ^^ (if by chance you changed character appearance and would like to update yours for reference, feel free to let me know!)
    Dingigraphi
  • mufacemuface
    *casually drops a yuuri on ice viktor chibi*

27xjiti.jpg
    DANIarts
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    edited June 21, 2018
    Can I do an art trade with you sometime? o:
    If you need an example of my artwork here's my most recent:
    AQNNLyy.png
    muface
  • mufacemuface
    Harukari wrote: »
    Can I do an art trade with you sometime? o:
    If you need an example of my artwork here's my most recent:
    AQNNLyy.png

Hello! I'll be happy to! I'm just finishing a list of overdue requests~
    I'll contact you once I'm available so we can discuss! ^^
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Alright, thanks! :3
  • mufacemuface
    edited June 23, 2018
    Jazmyn wrote: »
    Here's my character, if you'd like to draw her: https://imgur.com/a/cHAyP". Good luck with your shop, and I hope you find some inspiration from everyone's character here. :)

For @jazmyn! This is a little different from my previous coloring... I'm just playing around with my tools for a bit *U*
    Hope you like it!

io3thx.jpg
    PankoodaImaizumiDANIartsJazmyn
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited June 23, 2018
    Jazmyn wrote: »
    Here's my character, if you'd like to draw her: https://imgur.com/a/cHAyP". Good luck with your shop, and I hope you find some inspiration from everyone's character here. :)

For @jazmyn! This is a little different from my previous coloring... I'm just playing around with my tools for a bit *U*
    Hope you like it!
    io3thx.jpg

ZOMG, I love it. <3_<3 Thank you sooooo much!
    muface