Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Vixxen's PVP Competition!

SiniavokajaSiniavokaja
Mabinogi Rep: 1,175
edited June 3, 2018 in Tarlach Chat
Hello Milletians!

Starting this month, Vixxen will now be hosting monthly PVP competitions for you to participate in!
Our competition will require pre-registration stating the character you wish to enter as well as their CP level and weapon of choice. We will divide players into their respective combat range so that everyone may feel included in this event.
We will be allowing last-minute entries an hour before the event start time for anyone who was unable to make the pre-registration period.
If you do not know your CP, it can easily be calculated with this method:
https://ourpastimes.com/how-to-figure-out-your-cp-in-mabinogi-12576858.html

Optionally, if you do not want to do it manually, our member Akira will be holding CP calculations every Saturday at 4:00PM for 30 minutes. Akira will also be present during the actual event if you are unable to attend prior to the date and need a last minute calculation.

Our event will be hosted on the last Sunday of every month; this month will be hosted on June 24th at 5PM PST (8PM EST) at the Whirlpool Mark (there is a Moon Tunnel beside it!)

There will be one winner per division; the prizes listed below will be consistent every month, however, we may choose to incorporate a surprise reward which will be unknown to the participants
0-1000 CP = A Rainbow Beam Sword
1001-2000 CP = 5 Use Revive Balloon
2001-3000 CP = 5 400% Shadow Mission Crystals
3001-4000+ CP = 5 Fine Reforges

June's theme will be gladiator style! As such, your weapon will be provided to you at the event (all weapons will be purchased from NPC shops).
Furthermore, here are our rules
1. Advanced magic is prohibited (fireball, meteor, thunder, etc)
2. Chain Blades may not be used in this event
3. Binding/Stalling attacks are prohibited (i.e. Shadow Bind)
4. Music buffs are prohibited
5. Participants will be required to display their equipment to ensure that no one is using armour, accessories, or enchants

You may register for June's event here

We look forward to seeing you then! Let's all hope for a big turnout.

For more information on our guild and events, please visit http://mabivixxen.webs.com/

Kindest Regards,
Sini

Comments

• SiniavokajaSiniavokaja
    Continuation to the post, I would just like to state that every month the theme will change; you will not be required to use NPC weapons every time :)
  • EucliwoodEucliwood
    Mabinogi Rep: 910
    edited June 4, 2018
    Can Humans and elves be allowed to use shieldless charge accs? Giants already can use charge without a shield, so I was just wondering if there would be any special rules for that to level the playing field.
  • SiniavokajaSiniavokaja
    Hello Eucliwood,

That's a good point; charge attacks will be allowed in the competition. Anything else you'd like to ask about? :)

Kindest Regards,
    Sini
  • EucliwoodEucliwood
    Mabinogi Rep: 910
    That doesn't answer my question. I understand the SKILL charge is allowed, but what about an ACCESSORY that lets humans and elves charge without a shield? Giants can already use it without a shield as a race trait, so I think it's unfair if humans and elves don't get that perk.
  • SiniavokajaSiniavokaja
    Ohhh I see; sorry for not addressing it more clearly or with the proper knowledge

I discussed this with another guild member and we agreed that wind charge will not be allowed for the competition; likewise, charging without shields for humans will not be allowed either.
    I am open for suggestions for any other concerns that you may have