Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mabi Kr New Stuff

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    This was mentioned in another thread.
    http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/1227/mabi-kr-new-stuff/p1

Was bummed to hear it's just a gacha.
    A gacha that they made a video about?
    Huh.

Those reused assets in the video though. (Par ruins lobby and Succubus Queen's throne room)
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Oops!
  • ErydanosErydanos
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,295
    I liked how she froze the crow.
    Selzyr
    Selzyr said:

YES, I'm sick of the frills and the dresses....
    Me too. Mind I do have 3 female chars and I like the frills and lace on them, but I also have 9 male characters and realizing Nexon is trying to dress them in the same type of frills and lace + shorts is kinda overwhelming.
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    edited January 15, 2017
    It reminds me of The Huntsman: Winter's War but Ravena and Freya are not related (I don't know the story of this one).
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    Frozen Heart: Fairytale of the Otherworld

What's weird is that it seems this works like a gacha, but I'd love to have both versions of the ice queen's full outfit. The chair would be nice too but I could live without it.
  • RinRin
    Mabinogi Rep: 545
    edited January 15, 2017
    So we're finally getting auras, guess MMO just wouldn't do without them

Technically they're linked to 2nd titles, but it's a start
  • najee508najee508
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,010
    that trailer looks good, although if the story involves battling that ice queen I expect some deadly ice spears XD
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    That poor crow. Big meanie! :<