Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Your Daily Fashion!

Comments

• LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,265
    Hello, I’m not really a fan of military type uniforms (besides the Desert Soldier Training Fatigues) but I did like the pose that the Special Deputy Commander Uniform (F) had and got lucky finding it for a good price. Think the only bummer is that the clipboard doesn’t change colors to match the uniform (like the Magic Academy Robe for Junior/Senior where the wand changes color depending on what you dye the main part). Other than that, I left the gold parts alone. I hated that the socks ended up brown but I used my Cosmic Princess Boots (F) to match. I brought these Black Guardian Wings for a friend but since he’s not playing right now, I’ve been wearing them with this out so thought I’d go ahead and take pictures. I got a few new gestures, in the last picture I'm using the Show-Off gesture.

FDOYL74.png

Uq8wTNT.png

RppSu5t.png

Outfit: Special Deputy Commander Uniform (F)
    Headpiece: Magic Academy Wig (F)
    Shoes: Cosmic Princess Boots (F)
    Gloves: Imperial Commander Silk Gloves (F)
    Accessories: Black Guardian Wings, Gold Ring Halo, Fluffy Ribbon Kitty Tail
  • MusicatMusicat
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,320
    edited June 29, 2018
    Greetings, everyone!
    To tell you the truth, I'm not much into changing outfits (although I love dressing and in-game fashion a lot) and usually stick to one or two main styles. Another reason is the overmessed inventory (so I can't keep different clothes in it) and usually blocked Style Tab. Anyway, I'm not going to win anything or make daily posts here, but I like the idea and wish the topic to develop, so I'm just leaving here a picture of a "Hameln rat catcher" ninja...
    vCMBpb6Gx-k.jpg
    His set: Special Newbie Wear Type B (original), Patissier Oven Mitts (original), Patissier Shoes (original), Bamboo Hat (dyed ribbon).
    ...I also have a female character that I've made after my dearest friend, with plain yet distinct style. As I'm currently working on her other style, I'll show it to you as soon as it's finished (this may take time though).
    9jKOxN6_Rlk.jpg
    Her set (all original): Xiao-Lung Juen's Formal Suit, Leather Hand Gloves, Blacksmith Shoes, Ice Rose and Festia Rose Umbrella.
    Note: Although I've mentioned the "original" thing that means I haven't dyed the items, that does not mean other people get the same colors on those pieces.
    Have a nice life and take care.
    LittleCeci
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Musicat Hello welcome! :) That's okay, I think most people only stick to wearing 1 or 2 outfits and I can understand the messy inventory (as I try to fix mine from the influx of items from events). C: I really appreciate you posting (I haven't updated the 1st post in forever since few people have been posting RIP) and looking good, the Special Newbie Wears are always awesome to see and love seeing how people incorporate the bamboo hat (which I haven't found an outfit for yet).

Also adorable female character, love the use of the Xiao-Lung Juen's Formal Suit :) My Maid uses it and its always nice to see and definitely happy to see another Festia Rose Umbrella (don't see alot of people with it). Hope to see you again and have a good night C:
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Hello! Sorry its been awhile since my last post, RIP I usually try not to let too much time pass between posts but I've been so busy the last two weeks I didn't have anything ready to post. I’ve had this dress sitting in my dressing room for awhile but years ago, definitely fond of wearing it. Finally dyed it and put together an outfit. I found a Rose Bouquet that was in my colors and used it with this outfit. Its been awhile since I wore the Iris Nightcap or the Cherry Blossom Hummingbird Wings so I pulled them out. Think first time I wore the Dotted Stitch Boots, a shorter version of the Lileas Boots. I also got a picture with Milk who just got the Bhafel and Huntress C:

HYjWOGH.png

ryVWVdy.png

MHuRkJd.png

Outfit: Flat Collar One-Piece Dress
    Headpiece: Iris Nightcap
    Shoes: Dotted Stitch Boots
    Gloves: China 7th Anniversary Ring
    Accessories: Cherry Blossom Hummingbird Wings, Rose Bouquet
    Musicat
  • MegaleeMegalee
    Mabinogi Rep: 430
    edited July 18, 2018
    I'm glad I got this outfit, I really like the whole bandage idea for this outfit. So I wanted to show how I was able to make the outfit look with other equips, besides the default one.
    21mbz42.jpg
    10d5zi8.jpg
    4pv8sn.jpg
    kcz6np.jpg
    Head:Cross Empire Pinned Wig
    Outfit: Desert Warrior Outfit (F)
    Gloves: Summer Vacation Bracelet (F)
    Shoes: Asuna ALO Shoes
    LittleCeciMusicat
  • AzureCloverAzureClover
    Mabinogi Rep: 570
    Not really sure if this is still going, still, heres my guy ~
    1oKFRY6.png
    Head - Pattisier Hat and Wig
    Body - Men's Diamond Suit
    Shoes - Classic Shoes
    Robe - Crystal White Horizon Wings
    LittleCeciMusicat
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Megalee It looks good, the bandage idea is cool and using the Asuna ALO Shoes and the Cross Empire Pinned Wig is really creative, I really like it. :D

@AzureClover Yep still going, just little less active :) I'll still be posting when I can. Welcome and thank you for posting your giant, loving the colors you used, don't see a lot of green x blues used together :)

Hello! Sorry this was posted on my tumblr already but almost forgot to post it here (busy couple days RIP). I’ve taken a pictures of the Waffle Witch Dress before but I pulled it out again because I wanted something to match my Casual Date Bunny Ears and Bow Headband. One of my friends had an extra and gave it to me when I mentioned I wish I had gotten one while the gachapon was out. QQ Bless her soul <3333 Anyway so I tried as best as I could to match the bow to my Fluffy Ribbon Kitty Tail but it was a little harder since the bow glows in the dark at night. I had these Eluned Elegant Hanbok Shoes (F) for awhile but finally pulled them out to wear with this outfit. I saw someone selling the old Parasol (before the Umbrellas with action were released) and brought it. Also found a Dizzy Gesture in a shop for a good price and brought it.

38fEt9j.png

jawigcd.png

oxmDVKp.png

Outfit: Waffle Witch Dress
    Headpiece: Casual Date Bunny Ears and Bow Headband
    Shoes: Eluned Elegant Hanbok Shoes (F)
    Gloves: Lady Waffle Cone Heart Ring
    Accessories: Dominion Wings (Dyeable), Parasol, Fluffy Ribbon Kitty Tail
    Musicat
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    edited July 30, 2018
    Hi sorry, been busy with work and haven’t had much time to be on Mabi besides afking for events/or a shop. But I still will try to post every couple days if I can. C: Even if its been like a week since posted but you want to post, go ahead. Its still active and I'll reply to your post when I can. I already posted this outfit but its one of the better ones I noticed that show off the new Pink Rabbit Tail with Bow which my friend got me a code from AX first day. I forgot to take pictures with the Pink Poodle (which is what I really wanted) so I’ll post that later. The tail is dyeable though its not tradeable (can be moved through character bank though) and you can only use it in Style Tab (since the Tail Slot is only there, not normal tab). It does wiggle though its less noticeable than other tails. I noticed it does look weird depending on the outfit, looks lower or higher but on the Eluned Casual Date Wear with Suspenders (F) it looks okay, it shows the tail actually on the bum. Pulled out all my Bunny Items to wear with the tail and I pulled out my Toy Hammer which had been sitting in my bank for fun. I been wearing this for a few days and I wanted to show the tail mostly so took pictures to post C:

RfsQDKu.png

aNxBBey.png

kPIiqgG.png

Outfit: Eluned Casual Date Wear with Suspenders (F)
    Headpiece: Casual Date Bunny Ears and Bow Headband
    Shoes: Rabbit Slippers
    Gloves: Meet-Cute Bracelets
    Accessories: Pink Rabbit Tail with Bow, Toy Hammer
  • YemXtrinYemXtrin
    Mabinogi Rep: 960
    Here is my giant, Toshinori in his "All Might" Cosplay :)

e22cc9be86a6837793c8d62743b31bc8_zpsxfm1rsts.png

Outfit: Skating outfit M
    Headpiece - crystal antlers
    Gloves - SAO Heathcliffe Gauntlets
    Shoes - Prof. J Boots
    LittleCeciVimiMusicat
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @YemXtrin Welcome and it looks awesome, haven't watched MHA in so long. Thank you for sharing it with us! :)

Hello! I’m excited to show this outfit, I’ve been wanting it for years but since its not dyeable, it wasn’t high on my wishlist. I don’t have Succubus Boots so I used the Frankenstein Heels since they kind of match (the socks being shiny and the brownish-red sleeves/top). The Succubus Hat was actually dyed differently but I dyed it to match the Pink Succubus Outfit. It comes already with gloves but I used the Meet-Cute Bracelets to have some brown (besides the boots). Also comes with Wings (which I thought were really cute) so removed the ones I was wearing. I took a picture with Nago who is always looking so adorable <3

O3mIJzn.png

3hryntP.png

GclLpTe.png

DXsccaE.png

Outfit: Pink Succubus Outfit
    Headpiece: Succubus Hat
    Shoes: Frankenstein Heels
    Gloves: Meet-Cute Bracelets
    Accessories: N/A
  • MusicatMusicat
    edited August 12, 2018
    Hello there again! I scrolled through the topic a bit, and you folks have made up great styles! Especially like @LittleCeci's Iris Nightcap outfit (which apparently looks as if she were the big bad wolf in the grandma's disguise X3), @AzureClover's colour theme and @Megalee's golden mummylive outfit!
    I just accidentally got a star umbrella with an interesting colour set that suddenly matched the wolf robe I was selling, and then I got bear slippers (both the umbrella and the slippers for Pillow Fight Event) and couldn't help making an all-matching outfit with them. I also added a green Pillow I'd got from the same event before (selling it too).
    A friend asked if my character's Udir's daughter
    By the way, my shop is called Sleepy Wolf Shop

Free tanka coming along:

If I close the umbrella...
    apsduI8q4Ds.jpg

I won't quite be liking the rain...
    F0IChreRvO0.jpg

but I can sleep under a rain-safe tree!
    hbFJR0BxHOA.jpg

Set (all original): Wolf Robe, Twinkle Star Umbrella, Bear Slippers, Pillow
    There are also Heater Shield (just in case, it fit the colours too; had no free space to unequip it) and Fluted Gauntlet (but it doesn't fit at all, sorry, I was too lazy to look for matching gloves =/)
  • ShidokaShidoka
    Mabinogi Rep: 940
    edited August 13, 2018
    Hello fellow Fashinogi players! I'm CGNex and Greendevil, my brother is Aeso. I'm located on the ruairi server and today I've decided to show you some nasty outfits we made. I'm an old player so my style might be different from yours.

FBhDpYV.png 1st RkXyYXF.png 2ndY36UcTo.png ENywiiP.png 4th

The first picture contains the Witch Scathach, Flamenco Dancer Wig (F), Flame Rider Boots (F), Enchanted Bride's Bracelet.

The second contains After School Outfit (M), Plastic Rim Glasses, and Black Angel Wings.

The third picture contains Royal Knight Armor, Solo Camo Abyss Gauntlets, Phoenix ear muff, Scythe that reaps darkness, and Red Bone Wings. Northern Lights Armor Set (M), Dragon Fang, Black Angel Wings, and Winter Prince Headwear.

The fourth picture contains Royal Knight Armor, Solo Camo Abyss Gauntlets, Phoenix ear muff, and Black Angel Wings.
    Musicat
  • MusicatMusicat
    edited August 13, 2018
    Shidoka wrote: »
    FBhDpYV RkXyYXF Y36UcTo ENywiiP
    Guess something's wrong with the server or the links, 'cause we see your pictures like this. However, when you quote it, it's given as a full link and even includes the script img brackets.
  • ShidokaShidoka
    edited August 13, 2018
    Musicat wrote: »
    Guess something's wrong with the server or the links, 'cause we see your pictures like this. However, when you quote it, it's given as a full link and even includes the script img brackets.

Yeah, idk what went wrong. So, I just gave some links. Nvm fixed.
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    edited August 13, 2018
    Hello fellow Fashinogi players! I'm CGNex and Greendevil, my brother is Aeso. I'm located on the ruairi server and today I've decided to show you some nasty outfits we made. I'm an old player so my style might be different from yours.

The first picture contains the Witch Scathach, Flamenco Dancer Wig (F), Flame Rider Boots (F), Enchanted Bride's Bracelet.

The second contains After School Outfit (M), Plastic Rim Glasses, and Black Angel Wings.

The third picture contains Royal Knight Armor, Solo Camo Abyss Gauntlets, Phoenix ear muff, Scythe that reaps darkness, and Red Bone Wings. Northern Lights Armor Set (M), Dragon Fang, Black Angel Wings, and Winter Prince Headwear.

The fourth picture contains Royal Knight Armor, Solo Camo Abyss Gauntlets, Phoenix ear muff, and Black Angel Wings.

Hello! For Imgur (I'm gonna double check to see if my 1st post is updated) you need to right click the image and copy the image address for it to show up under the img tags C: Also welcome and thank you for showing us your outfits! I like old outfits, don't see them too much with all the newer ones and its always nice to see they got some love. Green doesn't get worn much so its always nice to see. Also sorry I just got home so I just saw your reply, I fixed it so your images show up c:

FBhDpYV.png

RkXyYXF.png

Y36UcTo.png

ENywiiP.png

Edited: Edited it to correct and fix the part for posting images.
    Shidoka
  • ShidokaShidoka
    LittleCeci wrote: »

Hello! For Imgur (I'm gonna double check to see if my 1st post is updated) but you need to right copy the image address for it to show up under the img tags C: Also welcome and thank you for showing us your outfits! I like old outfits, don't see them too much with all the newer ones and its always nice to see they got some love. Green doesn't get worn much so its always nice to see. Also sorry I just got home so I just saw your reply, I fixed it so your images show up c:

FBhDpYV.png

RkXyYXF.png

Y36UcTo.png

ENywiiP.png

Thanks!
    LittleCeci
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Musicat Hello again! Sorry for the late reply and thank you LOL I didn't even think about that, though I definitely can see the grandmother in disguise now haha. Love the Wolf Robe, especially how the umbrella and slippers match it. Very adorable pictures :D

Hello! Sorry its been awhile (meant to post this after it went up on blog but didn't get around to it till now RIP), been so tired/busy and my wifi on laptop for w/e reason kept booting me every couple hours and then I’d have to restart the laptop just to get internet connection back RIP though think I fixed it finally. I’m so excited to finally have pink skin LOL I was crossing my fingers that maybe they’d make a crown of it like the other skin changing crowns but sunglasses work too! Its a little darker than I would have liked but after being pink skin for awhile, it started to grow on me. I especially love how it looks with the new crossover wig (the blonde pops out so much more with this skin tone than it does with my normal one, least to me). Anyway also glad to have something to match the pink wings I got from a Wing Gach (I’ll make outfits for the other wings as well soon as I have time RIP). A Pink Demon LOL anyway so up is the Beach Vacation Outfit (F). I actually brought it off AH so it was one less thing to worry about spending my coins on. This one doesn’t have a pose but I still thought it was super cute. Though should warn that it seems to have invisible sleeves (when I put on bracelets, they disappeared RIP so I wore rings). First time wearing the Tropical Beach Strap Sandals. They come with a male outfit but they’re not gender restricted which is nice. Also took a picture before where my character was sitting in the pineapple chair at the event area for the Beach Event.

VNixJjZ.png

UTvIwuR.png

m5NnUVg.png

Outfit: Beach Vacation Outfit (F)
    Headpiece: Felt’s Wig [Tanning Shades (Pink Sunburnt Skin) in normal Slot]
    Shoes: Tropical Beach Strap Sandals
    Accessories: Pink Demon Wings
    Musicat
  • MusicatMusicat
    @LittleCeci , yayy, thanks! I've never had a clothing item that gives some special poses or emotions (except for the umbrellas and wings, but that's too obvious to be counted), so I have to keep going with usual clothes, combining them nicely and adding some creativity, teehee. Also, I kind of totally missed the Beach Vacation event, only got some daily drinks from that boy. Anyway, they're not quite my style, so I'm fine with it.
    Am I getting it right that your pink tan comes from glasses? I just can't see any on her..
    LittleCeci
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Musicat You're welcome! :D Its okay, I find that the hand-held items and wings are more fun to play with since they can be combined with other clothing, especially ones without poses. I think you're doing very well haha keep on going :D That's okay, I always like free clothing from events haha gives my wallet a break from buying gach outfits.

Yep you're right, its from the Tanning Shades (Pink Sunburnt), you can't see the glasses because I put them in my normal slot while my wig (or whatever hat I'm wearing) in style slot is there. :) It overides the glasses in normal slot but still giving the pink skin which is nice especially if I want to have pink skin but wear different wigs or hats.

Hello! I left this outfit in its box for awhile but finally pulled it out right before the Crossover Event and dyed it. I also brought the Natural Short Twin Tail Wig (F) and dyed it. I actually really like how it came out, I was gonna dye the slippers a different color since I have the regular ballet slippers in pink but I wanted it to match the outfit so I dyed them pink as well. I was wearing this for a couple days because I really liked how it turned out and its adorable pose (and I was mostly afk RIP). The Black Swan Wigs I wasn’t sure if I wanted to leave pink or dye them so I just put them in dressing room for now until I use them. I included a picture of my character in her normal skin tone as well.

FPRTfC8.png

kGlR7SP.png

rsv73xZ.png

Outfit: Black Swan Dress (F)
    Headpiece: Natural Short Twin Tail Wig (F)
    Shoes: Black Swan Shoes (F)
    Accessories: Cherry Blossom Hummingbird Wings, Pink Rabbit Tail with Bow
    MusicatShidoka
  • MusicatMusicat
    LittleCeci wrote: »
    Yep you're right, its from the Tanning Shades (Pink Sunburnt), you can't see the glasses because I put them in my normal slot while my wig (or whatever hat I'm wearing) in style slot is there. :) It overides the glasses in normal slot but still giving the pink skin which is nice especially if I want to have pink skin but wear different wigs or hats.

Oh, I supposed it to be that way. That's great, almost giving you both bonuses, if it may be said so.
    P. S. Hey, get some non-dyed outfit, will you.. ...Just kidding, teehee!
    LittleCeci