Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

bank pin messed up with auction house

eldraiseldrais
Mabinogi Rep: 1,045
in Technical Support
It seems once I login with my caps on and then I turn it off, when I start to type it in and collect money from the auction house, my password is incorrect because the caps was on and I have to turn it back on for the pin to work.

Comments

• DingigraphiDingigraphi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,935
    edited June 28, 2018
    I've never had this issue. Are you 100% sure it is not the way you put it in?
  • eldraiseldrais
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,045
    edited July 2, 2018
    Multiposts have been merged. Please do not spam posts.

I am posotive, I would do a video but have no idea how

U leave the caps on and then turn it off while putting bank pin in it gives an error, also caps has to b on when logged into game when doing it

So resulting way to get it to work is having to turn caps back on