Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[EXTENDED]Master Plan Event

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited July 2, 2018 in Vault
It's time for the Mabinogi Master Plan Event to return! For the next nine weeks, get free Ace rebirths, claim free items each weekend, and more as we start the summer off to a flying start! Check out the full details here.

00J5d-6899eddb-98a8-46f1-b5f5-fd519fffe65b.png

Master Buffs

Event Dates: Thursday, June 7, After Maintenance - Thursday, August 16, Before Maintenance

Buff Details:

• Every day: All Repair Fee 50% Off
  • Monday: Combat x2 EXP, Pet x2 EXP
  • Tuesday: Combat x2 EXP, Pet x2 EXP
  • Wednesday: Mission Completion x2 EXP, Pet x2 EXP
  • Thursday: Mission Completion x2 EXP, Pet x2 EXP
  • Friday: All Skill x2 EXP, Crusader x2 EXP
  • Saturday: All Skill x2 EXP, Crusader x2 EXP
  • Sunday: All Skill x2 EXP, Crusader x2 EXP

Master Login Rewards

Event Details:

Log in on the noted days to claim your prizes! Collect 7 Black Swan Outfit Box Coupons to receive a Black Swan Outfit Box. When you open the box, you will receive the version that matches your character's gender.

gljlsdfjhjgofijgsa.png

Click Here to view the Master Plan Calendar!

• Every weekend from June 9th: Rebirth Potion (Can only receive one per weekend)(Expiration: 7-days)
  • Every weekend after the G21 Update: One Black Swan Outfit Box Coupon

Grab different prizes every week!

• Saturday, June 9: Complete Skill EXP Potion Box (Expiration: 15-days)
  • Sunday, June 10: Platinum Hammer of Durability Box (Expiration: 15-days)

• Saturday, June 16: Extra Equipment Slot Coupon Box (Expiration: 15-days)
  • Sunday, June 17: Homestead Stone Mining Permit Box (Expiration: 15-days)

• Saturday, June 23: Lucky Red Upgrade Stone Box (Expiration: 15-days)
  • Sunday, June 24: Enchant Protection Potion Box (Expiration: 15-days)

• Saturday, June 30: Lucky Blue Upgrade Stone Box (Expiration: 15-days)
  • Sunday, July 1: Fine Reforging Tool Box (Expiration: 15-days)

• Wednesday, July 4 - Sunday, July 8: Grave of the Butterflies 2nd Title Coupon (Perm.)(Can only be received once per account)
  • Saturday, July 7: Platinum Hammer of Durability Box (Expiration: 15-days)
  • Sunday, July 8: Protective Red Upgrade Stone Box (Expiration: 15-days)

• Saturday, July 14: Rusty Hammer of Proficiency Box (Expiration: 15-days)
  • Sunday, July 15: Protective Blue Upgrade Stone Box (Expiration: 15-days)

• Saturday, July 21: Golden Hammer of Durability Box (Expiration: 15-days)
  • Sunday, July 22: Trade Unlock Potion Box (Expiration: 15-days)

• Saturday, July 28: Unlimited Shadow Mission Pass Box (Expiration: 15-days)
  • Sunday, July 29: Credne's Reforging Tool Box (Expiration: 15-days)

• Saturday, August 4: Dungeon Boost Set Box (Expiration: 15-days)
  • Sunday, August 5: Style Tab Coupon (30-day) (Expiration: 15-days)

• Saturday, August 11: Direct Dye Ampoule (Event) (Expiration: 15-days)
  • Sunday, August 12: Skill Training Seal (50) Box (Expiration: 15-days)

Master Ace Rebirths

Event Dates:Thursday, June 28th, After Maintenance - Thursday, August 1st, Before Maintenance.

• Week 4 (June 28 – July 4): Free Culinary Artist Rebirth
  • Week 5 (July 5 – July 11): Free Starlet Rebirth
  • Week 6 (July 12 – July 18): Free Merlin Rebirth
  • Week 7 (July 19 – July 25): Free Treasure Hunter Rebirth
  • Week 8 (July 26 – August 1): Free Professor J Rebirth

Explorer's Free Season Event

Event Dates: Thursday, June 7, After Maintenance - Thursday, August 2, Before Maintenance

Event Details:

• Head to Dunbarton to register a main character at Seal Merchant of the Explorer's League.
  • After registering a main character, you will start to receive the daily quests for that week.
  • Every two weeks the daily quest will change.
  • If you do not finish the previous week's quest, then it will be replaced with next week's category.
  • Completing the daily quests will reward an Experience Seal for that category.

Quest Details:

• Week 1-2 (June 7, After Maintenance - June 21, Before Maintenance): Farming Quests
  • Week 3-4 (June 21, After Maintenance - July 5, Before Maintenance): Fishing Quests
  • Week 5-6 (July 5, After Maintenance - July 19, Before Maintenance): Part-time Quests
  • Week 7-8 (July 19, After Maintenance - August 2, Before Maintenance): Exploration Quests

Reward Details:

• Collect 10 Farming Experience Seals and complete 'The Path of a Farmer' quest: Enchant Protection Potion and Farmer Title Coupon
  • Collect 10 Fishing Experience Seals and complete 'The Path of an Angler' quest: Enchant Protection Potion and Angler Title Coupon
  • Collect 10 Part-time Experience Seals and complete 'The Path of a Part-timer' quest: Enchant Protection Potion and Part-timer Title Coupon
  • Collect 10 Exploration Experience Seals and complete 'The Path of an Explorer' quest: Enchant Protection Potion and Seasoned Explorer Title Coupon
MizukiHayamaMisanariaSherriKtty

Comments

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Wow, that's a lot of prizes. O_O
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Question: Do the Farming Exp Seals count for harvesting the grown HS seeds, and not the HS update (2nd half) new farmland we haven't gotten yet?
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Hooooolyyyyy I am actually blown away by the extent of this event

Some of my lowbie guildies and friends weren't very hyped about G21 because they felt like they haven't reached that part of the game yet. This is such an incredible way to help them catch up. I didn't think free Ace rbs would come back so soon!
  • OhnomelonOhnomelon
    Will 100% success repair rate ever return? The option was removed after the last update probably due to 1/2 off repair costs. I'm not sure if anyone else noticed but I've lost durability points on some equipment due to this. I'd rather pay full price for 100% success than a chance of losing durability on equipment.
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    for me the 100% rate is still selectable though. are you sure you have not overlooked it?
  • YomboYombo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
    So I didn't receive a black swan coupon today (Sunday). I got one Saturday. Does this mean you get 1 coupon per the entire weekend and not one each weekend day? I read that as one each day of the weekend, as that's how it usually seemed to go with things.
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Yombo wrote: »
    So I didn't receive a black swan coupon today (Sunday). I got one Saturday. Does this mean you get 1 coupon per the entire weekend and not one each weekend day? I read that as one each day of the weekend, as that's how it usually seemed to go with things.

Apparently you can only get 1 each weekend. You can log in on either day to get it. The wording did make it kind of confusing. You will need to log in a total of 7 weekends to get enough coupons to get the outfit.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Uh guys. Did any of you get Platinum Hammer?

Because when I looked at the date again. I actually got Enchant Protection Potion in place of the hammer on that date.
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    edited June 19, 2018
    Edit: Wait yeah I got a hammer I just forgot I used it and that I got an ench prot potion from the farming event instead.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Imaizumi wrote: »
    I got an enchant prot potion. Didn't realize we were supposed to get a hammer. Oh well this one's more valuable and useful to me anyway!

Indeed :D
  • TNinjaTNinja
    I found my hammer. It was hidden. Deep inside my bag along with other gray stuff. It was camouflaged, I swear.

They need to fix that item search, really. It doesn't actually highlight anything.

But then. Where did that Enchant Potion come from?
  • MizukiHayamaMizukiHayama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,730
    edited June 20, 2018
    TNinja wrote: »
    I found my hammer. It was hidden. Deep inside my bag along with other gray stuff. It was camouflaged, I swear.

They need to fix that item search, really. It doesn't actually highlight anything.

But then. Where did that Enchant Potion come from?

The farming quest gave a title and an enchant protection pot when gathering 10 of those coins.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Oh joy
  • HurroHurro
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,080
    Instructions not clear , Rental Weapon Caravan Joe not showing.
    AshkaliusImaizumi
  • WeepingJesterWeepingJester
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    G21 event should have been extended. Is it possible to implement the Alban Knights bag? I was stuck at Hasidim. Failed about 15 times, Made mp, hp, wound pots, tried again failed. Still couldn't make it in the next. Managed to get in, and bring him down to 70 something percent- failed. Then made pots for two days and food....I feel like I don't want to complete it anymore since i'm doing it all for nothing. Went through all that for nothing.
  • NixonPlsNixonPls
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    CAN WE GET NAO TITLE EXTENDED?
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    What part of this event exactly is extended?
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    It was originally ending August 2nd for Master Buffs.
  • AshkaliusAshkalius
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    Hurro wrote: »
    Instructions not clear , Rental Weapon Caravan Joe not showing.

Bueller, Bueller?
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Katherz wrote: »
    • Wednesday, July 4 - Sunday, July 8: Grave of the Butterflies 2nd Title Coupon

dragrace.gif