Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[FIXED] Item not showing on my character

ElyrionElyrion
Mabinogi Rep: 500
edited August 9, 2018 in Archived Bugs
a. What is the issue?
My Eluned Bunny Parka Bracelet (M), will not show up on my character.
b. What steps must be taken for us to recreate the issue?
As far as I'm aware it's only this bracelet that is glitched. I've traded the bracelet over to friends and they had the same issues of it not appearing on their character. And I don't really know what's causing it.
c. What do you expect to happen instead?
I expect the bracelet to properly function, and appear on my character.
IGN: Jageroy | Server: Alexina

Heres two pictures, one showing the invisible bracelet, and another showing the description of the item.

BsDesXJsgO5eFo6hjKZYdLqBP?token=eyJhbGciOiJkaXIiLCJlbmMiOiJBMTI4Q0JDLUhTMjU2In0..69h0JzAOk9bA7rYKFVCUnw.h0cYh5fH4Y6A_EO2_46YsUQ-qflVa3KJva__FzVde6NO1i1eooQKNRf1zddthcg6ifVN-70IBV_Wt6EW4Wlag469IpCR9BoZE0FQPFNrvF-CBbXd-61NOfIxBxWXwd4kxBVNmK11NSCmBeNSQgFi6-lOhofUD55qilpsZ9pkY4oAE8ms4neSO3zl2Gg5g7qlIiKsj2R0nktE9i1RVvGAKQ3Eb6Fel9rRa4oAQbSLQg1_DkDvfrJRM7N4tGJMJacsZqkT9L2HPyN3bBf6ZzIpyw.df_RwgGyYg6Xh9umP_Pnmw

n5oSnckskISf2M3crfoxJOu5G?token=eyJhbGciOiJkaXIiLCJlbmMiOiJBMTI4Q0JDLUhTMjU2In0..pqDTUaSQHQC2kTwXj8A4xQ.DLAucnOLlQkdYqrosCZCwuzkLwyygViqUeIcSypvpWO2j4F43koJTZv07poEjukX27CfKwztTBBEhvjByWNFoxyGLIoNXH93COGt6VJCxDC-zR0i1UvZvrdgqHqKfN29eMJtjj5KmwApJrbFZ796e_gBObOce-od8cJQoPIsRmuUIQpmG6pcFsDk_UmStbGFlKyGo8NhFM-Ps9iITQn84D_R01LEZRFOdQM9tzisqXcIKeijnpmgvnb0xjmNEfYdqxhDfC1n2kXn4RtbNppbHQ.6Q47vOpJVcxYIyKtp0GBqg

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited July 2, 2018
    I think someone already reported that.

EDIT: Yup, found it. http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/16741/eluned-bunny-parka-bracelet
    But seems like the report was moved into incomplete, since it lacks some details which are asked when making a report.

EDIT 2: Oh Nevermind, your thread got forwarded, so it's all good. Now we need to wait for a fix.
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    This wasn't forwarded yet, not sure why the Forwarded tag is on it.
  • ElyrionElyrion
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    edited July 2, 2018
    Katherz, I'm not really sure what the forwarded thing is for. But I already submitted a request and was sent here to the forums. The exact phrasing used was - https://gyazo.com/ee3a8fb472ad37a4864baf048fbdd9e9
    After reading that I assumed this was "forwarded". Either way it doesn't matter to me, change it how it needs to be. I just want my item to work properly.
  • KatherzKatherz
    Forwarded just means that I wrote up the bug and forwarded it to our developers. It is a tag that I usually put on posts when they are sent to the devs. When I have free time, I start to forward bugs to the devs. For now, this issue has not been forwarded but as soon as I can, I will write it up. Hope that clears it up :)
  • KatherzKatherz
    Forwarded!
  • KatherzKatherz
    Fixed