Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

•[Open]Pickles Jar [Gold Only Art Shop] 1 Slots •

AudillAudill
Mabinogi Rep: 440
edited July 4, 2018 in Art Creations
Only offering 2 styles
PM : Audill of Ruairi if interested

Sketchy Headshot • 500k •
wingedcutie2headt2_by_pickleadopts-dcg5e9y.jpg

Soft Chibi • 1.7M •
ariamyopicklewater_by_pickleadopts-dcfzaq6.jpg

•I begin after payment. I also work in order of payment, if someone paid before you, I will work on theirs first.
•You must provide a clear and concise reference of your character, no written descriptions
•Comfortable with guys and gals//Simple poses
•Extra pets/objects may be 200-500k more on both
•Open to couple comms(counts as 1 slot), will be x1.5 on the price (750k for couple sketchy head shot, 2.25M for Couple Chibi)
•If you have any questions feel free to ask!
Slots
• Wakasagihime
• Neyna

https://deviantart.com/pickleadopts
HarukariImaizumi

Comments

• HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    I'd like to order :3!
    IGN: Harukarii
    Style:Sketchy Headshot (Couple)
    Reference:
    1.png
    Hopefully this is okay, I haven't had time to make a refernece for my bf and I :/ My eyes are brown.
    wave.png
    Better view of necklace, also would like this sweater instead of the black t-shirt in first image. You can draw my hair up or down, up to you~
    If those images aren't good enough I can send a couple more over

Artistic freedom, just anything lovey dovey~
  • AudillAudill
    Harukari wrote: »
    I'd like to order :3!
    IGN: Harukarii
    Style:Sketchy Headshot (Couple)
    Reference:
    1.png
    Hopefully this is okay, I haven't had time to make a refernece for my bf and I :/ My eyes are brown.
    wave.png
    Better view of necklace, also would like this sweater instead of the black t-shirt in first image. You can draw my hair up or down, up to you~
    If those images aren't good enough I can send a couple more over

Artistic freedom, just anything lovey dovey~

the images are good!! and i can also make the slight adjust to the sweater as well! i will mail you in-game and request the payment through there ♥
    Harukari
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Payment sent~
    Audill
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    Hey I'd like to order, but I'll have to get a gold transfer from Alexina to Ruari via the folks over at if that's okay.

Their thread is here if you would like to know more about the gold transfer service.

IGN: Wakasagihime
    Server: Alexina
    Style: Soft Chibi
    Reference: https://imgur.com/a/zbZqDCA

Extra Information: It would be great if you could remove the accessories on the back of her bag like the bunny, green chain, and stars. Or otherwise minimize the view of them through choice of pose. Artistic freedom with the rest otherwise! Let me know if this is unclear or if a visual representation would help.

Thanks!
    Audill
  • AudillAudill
    Imaizumi wrote: »
    Hey I'd like to order, but I'll have to get a gold transfer from Alexina to Ruari via the folks over at if that's okay.

Their thread is here if you would like to know more about the gold transfer service.

IGN: Wakasagihime
    Server: Alexina
    Style: Soft Chibi
    Reference: https://imgur.com/a/zbZqDCA

Extra Information: It would be great if you could remove the accessories on the back of her bag like the bunny, green chain, and stars. Or otherwise minimize the view of them through choice of pose. Artistic freedom with the rest otherwise! Let me know if this is unclear or if a visual representation would help.

Thanks!

hiya! the reference and requests are clear! im somewhat familiar with the gold transfer service, so ill leave it to you to set up the gold transfer post and ill msg them in their discord too. ill add you to my second slot ;u;
    Imaizumi
  • MarielxMarielx
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,620
    Ohh... a bit too late i guess, im on mari anyway.

Good luck!
  • AavaAava
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,085
    edited July 3, 2018
    May I reserve a spot :O? I'll fill out a form when I'm home!

--Edit--
    Just realized you have zero slots in shop title; I'll wait till one opens :)