Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

BGM Missing

HuwHuw
Mabinogi Rep: 1,055
in Technical Support
I wanted to address and issue that I'm currently having and was wondering if anyone else has them.
At the present time, most of the areas I visit are completely silent with their BGM's missing. Recent areas such as Avalon and the my Homestead (probably with the new house update) still have their music attached. However, areas such as the Shyllien Reserve, Dunbarton or Even dungeons such as Peace have all gone silent. I checked my files and it seems that the files aren't currently present. I'm just wondering, is this a current issue for others who have recently re-downloaded the game or am I just a unique individual and should I just reinstall?

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited July 4, 2018
    Sounds like you are having the issue which was a common one like months ago.

Try to do Repair Installation of the game in Nexon Launcher settings.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    if your using steam to play mabi right click the game icon and click properties then go to the local files tab and click verify integrity of game files. also doing musical math dungeon will cause music issues in other areas of the game until you fully exit the game but will be fine when you restart the game.
  • HuwHuw
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,055
    Greta wrote: »
    Sounds like you are having the issue which was a common one like months ago.

Try to do Repair Installation of the game in Nexon Launcher settings.

I tried using the repair installation through the nexon Launcher as you stated but it didn't seem to have an effect. I went ahead and re-installed the game overnight and that seems to have fixed the issue. I guess to any future generations who have this issue, try reinstalling rofl. Still very odd...
    Negumiko wrote: »
    if your using steam to play mabi right click the game icon and click properties then go to the local files tab and click verify integrity of game files. also doing musical math dungeon will cause music issues in other areas of the game until you fully exit the game but will be fine when you restart the game.

I do not use the steam engine but rather the Nexon Launcher. Thank you for the advice though. I also don't intend to run the Math Musical Dungeon but quite noted. Thank you both<3