Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

A New WindMill Grinding Spot (really fast)

PlanturousPlanturous
Mabinogi Rep: 340
in Game Guides
Hello Everyone,
I just wanted to share something I discovered earlier to be a really really really fast way to get windmill from the early ranks to around 7-6 (depending on your CP). This method only took me around 3 hours to get to rank 6 in Windmill. and here it is:
It is super simple, first you equip a musical instrument, get your skill to F and get the quest to head on over to the bard camp. From there, all you have to do is make sure you are duel wielding swords and you talk to Yvona and proceed to kill the bandits for the quest. BUT here is where you proceed TO NOT USE DISCORD ON ANY BANDITS. Doing so will cause the quest to be complete which we don't want. Instead, you will windmill all the bandits (make sure party is turned off as you will be able to 1-hit them). then complete the event. Talk to Yvona again and she will tell you that you failed and you should try again. Do it over and over again. 1 clear I was able to do in about 30-45 seconds, 2 a minute around. Do this until you can't anymore.

Oh also this a great spot to farm 10hp potions as its almost a 100% chance for the bandits to drop them, I was able to make a nice beginner profit off of these potions and save some for use later. they sell 500g for a stack of 20, which is around 2 runs of the event, so like a minute for 500g.

Anyway yeah, use it or not just thought I would put this out there for those who are interested in leveling windmill and don't want to kill wolves or run Rabbie.

Comments

• MiricielMiriciel
    Mabinogi Rep: 815
    im r6....

Super-Powerfull enemy = 0.20 EXP (With x4) in HM SW.

Boss? Only in Elite SW T_T!

• EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Boss enemies are in the kitchen dungeon.

When you get your free bone dragon from this attendance event, summon it in the kitchen dungeon and it'll damage the food even without tenderizing. The free pegasus from Saga also does this and you can get one per character. Just set party finish rules to "Anyone in Party" and windmill the corpses.

As far as I'm concerned, boss kills look like this:

ARU5j.png

(Awful and strong kill requirements also look like this^ once I equip green scar/red scar enchants... they increase your CP so the mobs become weaker. All AoE summon pets shown are free from either events or saga - no NX required. When I get my bone dragon I'll have one more!)

Since I had to pop into that mission to take this screenshot, I decided I might as well use it for training. It's 10 minutes long and took me from rA to r6 windmill (am holding green scar hatchet, for awful kills). This alt is not in the right talent for this impromptu training session, so it's only 2x from event :C

I'm sure someone will come and tell me a dozen reasons why I'm crazy (and I've heard them all before) but this is how I trained 20-odd alts to r1 windmill so nyaaaah
    GretaBlissfulkill
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    ^ Yes, Eralea. This is how I finished my main character Windmill training. Was really struggling with r2 to r1. During Meowbinogi Gachapon I was spamming Kitchen Dungeon and I realized that monsters in there are all boss-level and easily killable with pet AoE. After few hours of spamming I finally completed it.
  • OrkaneOrkane
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,365
    Miriciel wrote: »
    im r6....

Super-Powerfull enemy = 0.20 EXP (With x4) in HM SW.

Boss? Only in Elite SW T_T!

Do a few daily saga runs then trade the coupons in for special tendering potions then you can find bosses easily. Also, SW elite isn't all that great for high CP enemies. Many of the enemies in saga episode 5 have much higher CP and very little HP. In the first mission in particular, they spawn very close to each other. You can just kill the first few waves of that and leave before the boss shows up to get high CP enemies.

Alternatively, enemies in TOA have higher CP than enemies in SW. I think even TOA HM has more CP than SW elite.
  • EvuuEvuu
    Mabinogi Rep: 935
    I'm R2 WM and have still been trying to figure out a decent place to train the skill. Been WMing those Yaks in Avalon since that's the only easy thing I can think of to access that counts as a boss field mob...
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Evuu wrote: »
    I'm R2 WM and have still been trying to figure out a decent place to train the skill. Been WMing those Yaks in Avalon since that's the only easy thing I can think of to access that counts as a boss field mob...

Did you try Kitchen Dungeon? Just pick up and equip a cooking knife when it drops on floor from fork monster and WM spam :D
  • EvuuEvuu
    Mabinogi Rep: 935
    Kitchen Dungeon rekd me years ago when I first started, so I have yet to go back 4k levels later lol.
  • LosheLoshe
    Mabinogi Rep: 620
    the awful old days of windmill zombies in another world