Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Repeal the dungeon revamp

Comments

• AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Sadly they don't scale well with a monster's stats but only combat power alone which misleads players into thinking they were just a bunch of scrubs but only to have to much within the plate.
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    edited July 31, 2017
    dra011 wrote: »
    Not everyone has that mind set thought not everyone can push foreword and work towards something so most new players will leave when it gets too hard for them unfortunately.

Someone with the mindset that all content should be accessible right off the bat won't last long in ANY MMO. This isn't Skyrim.
    DanievictriaSirRyuSherri
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    edited August 1, 2017
    I almost feel like they just added more health and added more strength to each of the monsters without affecting any of the monsters other stats, like CP. That's what really makes it terrible, and would easily mislead new players. :/
    GretaDanievictriaSherri
  • VinatiVinati
    Mabinogi Rep: 445
    edited August 3, 2017
    Personally I don't mind the revamp. Though they should've made mangle advance passes as a brand new level dungeon or some sort + higher drops (like those radiant strings) for the high end level players.
    The only thing I dislike about the revamp is that now it's too hard to tame those high boss monsters such as.. New Gremlins, Banshee, Demi Lich.. RIP my journal entry and collection..
  • questionairquestionair
    Mabinogi Rep: 920
    i dont care about drop rate or how hard the mobs are, i just want to be able to play with my friends, bring back the 8 people party limits!

also (maybe make dungeons reward you like SMs do if your going to revamp after all a pecca run for 2m exp would be better then 1k exp from grinding the mobs)
    but again only the party cap matters to me!