Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Never wait on Continent Warp cooldown ever again!

THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
edited July 27, 2018 in Game Guides
00J7V-8e45e16c-1249-4a73-8f42-ada5f61cd3e4.JPG

With the introduction of the Traveler Guide, we can teleport from almost anywhere to any Gate or Tunnel for a fee (based on distance, minimum 300g). Each homestead has an actual location on the map, so we can use the Traveler Guide to teleport to the nearest Gate or Tunnel. For example, my alt's Physis homesteads is located near The Vales Mana Tunnels, my own Connous homestead is located near the Longa Desert Oasis Mana Tunnel, and my friend's Uladh homestead is located near the Dunbarton Moon Gate. Your own homesteads will vary in location, but they for sure will be near a Gate or Tunnel.

Take advantage of this to get around the Continent Warp cooldown. Travel to Iria by entering an Iria homestead and then teleporting to the nearest Iria Mana Tunnel (for the low price of 300g). Going back the other way is similar, you just need access to an Uladh homestead. Having "access" to a homestead is as easy as entering any homestead and adding it to your homestead favorites (button in the top right).

Getting to Belvast is one extra step. Belvast is connected to the main continent of Uladh through the Moon Gates, meaning that Uladh Moon Gates will take you to the Moon Gates in Belvast and back. If you have access to an Ulahd Moon Gate, you have access to Belvast. Finally, use the homestead method to quickly get out of Belvast.

Happy travels!
PanYangKoeteXeniceSelenija

Comments

• YangKoeteYangKoete
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,175
    Wow...I NEVER knew this! owo
  • LinisterLinister
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,220
    wow
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited July 5, 2018
    I also use Squire area (Avalon Gate) for free Belvast (or even Uladh) teleport. If my Continent Warp is on cooldown and i'm in Iria, but i want to go to Uladh asap, i just go to Special Unit tab in my Character window, get there, run back to Witch's Cave area and use nearby Moongate to get to any other place i want. Great solution if you don't use Homesteads, want to save gold, or just don't have friends who have Homesteads in different areas.
    THICCthighssavelives
  • KonTheKindBearKonTheKindBear
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,100
    What if you're not new.... then what?
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    edited July 17, 2018
    @KonTheKindBear Traveler's Guide is a new information window available to all players. Open it by clicking the Mabinogi symbol in the main toolbar.
    00J7V-8e45e16c-1249-4a73-8f42-ada5f61cd3e4.JPG

You might be thinking of the Traveler's Guide (the in-game book) given to new players, which is totally different.
  • LunarxpherLunarxpher
    Mabinogi Rep: 615
    Another option is to make a squad party and click move. It'll take you to Emain, just outside girg area.
    GretaTHICCthighssavelives
  • PuffersPuffers
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    Thank you for sharing! (≧◡≦)
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    edited July 27, 2018
    No wheezing here.
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    ZHmHih5.png
    They disabled it.
    613db51e-4036-4906-a062-fad07a6ca937.jpg
    'You cannot teleport to a different continent from a Homestead.'

Disabled what exactly? I just logged in and tried it myself. I was in Port Qilla, went into a Uladh Homestead, then warped to Dunbarton using the Traveler Guide. From Dunbarton I entered my own Connous Homestead, then warped to the Shyllien Nature Reserve (since my Homestead is closer to it than Filia, saving me 400 gold).
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    @Bronzebreak Teleport to the moon gate closest to the homestead, not to a gate far away from the homestead.

*edited OP to include image of Traveler's Guide.
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    @Bronzebreak Teleport to the moon gate closest to the homestead, not to a gate far away from the homestead.

*edited OP to include image of Traveler's Guide.

Yeah, my sleep-addled brain was unable to actually remember how to do it, and instead just tried to use Continent Warp instead.

Current Bronze apologizes for past Bronze.