Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Forum Issues and Bugs

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    We shouldn't have to spam click the login button. We shouldn't have to login to two different sites.
    EraleaMirralChanDaktaro
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    I love my chrome. -shakes fist-
    [Deleted User]Eralea
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    How many times is this login spamming supposed to be done until it sticks? I had to temporarily switch to Firefox because I don't want to be sitting here refreshing pages all day.

We've only had these forums for slightly over a month and they're already bugging out on Chrome, AGAIN, just like the old ones. Is no one at Nexon aware that Chrome is the most-used browser in the world? When you design websites you're supposed to make them compatible with what people actually use, not expect them to figure out ridiculous workarounds like spamming login buttons.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited January 16, 2017
    Volunteer Mods are having problems with the topic reorganizing. Looks like Shoog was working on splitting one of my topics by making 3 separate topics to reorganize everything. It's hair tearing out frustrating, for both player and volunteer. It also makes the mod the original post rather that the player who started it. I think you may need to rethink that system a bit and make it more user friendly. It's honestly just painful to watch.
  • MirralChanMirralChan
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,235
    edited January 18, 2017
    Arghhh Soo annoying keeps logging me out really hating the forums now. *Prays Forum gets fixed soon :( *
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    @MirralChan It's apparently easier to get it to keep you logged in if you do it on your personal page for some reason. You should give it a try.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited February 18, 2017
    Enter Has an issue

Appearance
    858ff71647694713843f2b78a96a4ddb.png967c5b79a4d846888120c1f73269db85.png

Forum Code
    b53ef56d691b4bdc855493638da1059b.pngfa9e0f45033048ffbf4dad826214b9c0.png

I'm not quite sure what it is, where it is, but it has happened just a few hours ago when I did something like below, and part of the forum coding was showing.
    - I <3 Caravan Joe Tee
    If I try to replicate it, I can't reproduce it.
  • AerenAeren
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    Having issues with logging in too. I would usually have notifications, but when I would click it, a small popup would appear on the lower left corner with "Page not found". Then I would refresh the page and I'd be logged out. However, if I click "login" again -- it would automatically redirect to the same page with my account access available at the upper left hand corner. If I do try to click on another page, it logs me out again. Vicious cycle.

Tried shifting to Chrome Incognito Mode and it temporarily seemed to have fixed the problem. But that was two days ago.

Tried Incognito again today and it didn't work. Weirdly enough, I had to go back to my main Chrome Browser and here I am -- able to remain logged in. Weird.
  • BrydieBrydie
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    Hi I recently got disconnected when I was in Belvast while on Ch1, I restarted and tried to log back onto Ch 1 but it blocked me out again and disconnected me so I started to get worried I had been hacked or something...I then tried to log onto another channel and can play on any other channel except for Channel 1 now, and still restarted everything and logging in and out has done nothing... whenever I try to change to Ch 1 it just disconnects me immediately from the game????? Help please?
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Brydie wrote: »
    Hi I recently got disconnected when I was in Belvast while on Ch1, I restarted and tried to log back onto Ch 1 but it blocked me out again and disconnected me so I started to get worried I had been hacked or something...I then tried to log onto another channel and can play on any other channel except for Channel 1 now, and still restarted everything and logging in and out has done nothing... whenever I try to change to Ch 1 it just disconnects me immediately from the game????? Help please?

This is a known issue but it usually occurs with shadow missions. Normally it can only clear up with the weekly server maintenance, so it's very well possible you will stay locked out of that channel until it clears up. If this happens again in the future, you can post a thread to this forum section http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/categories/technical-support since this thread is for forum related issues and not game issues. ^^
    Brydie
  • TsunaFlareTsunaFlare
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Everytime I use my quick escape skill it keeps closing my game when i use it to escape aggro. I dont know if its caused by my equipment or the skill itself. If im wearing anything special that could cause it im wearing my Raccoon cub wiz suit I doubt thats the reason.
  • ShoogShoog
    TsunaFlare wrote: »
    Everytime I use my quick escape skill it keeps closing my game when i use it to escape aggro. I dont know if its caused by my equipment or the skill itself. If im wearing anything special that could cause it im wearing my Raccoon cub wiz suit I doubt thats the reason.

Hi. This thread is for forum related issues, not in game issues. You can create a new thread for this issue here: http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/categories/technical-support
  • Akitothebear400Akitothebear400
    edited July 1, 2017
    My friend gave me my things back, but the trade seems error causes my things are disappears. Rainbow beams and Blue Diamonds Wings are proofed gone. I was panic attack and search my inventory. it seems not finally. Please I want get it back.. is it glitch or bug.. I lost my items. What I should do??
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    My friend gave me my things back, but the trade seems error causes my things are disappears. Rainbow beams and Blue Diamonds Wings are proofed gone. I was panic attack and search my inventory. it seems not finally. Please I want get it back.. is it glitch or bug.. I lost my items. What I should do??

Dude this thread is for Forum issues and bugs, not game ones.
  • Akitothebear400Akitothebear400
    Greta wrote: »

Dude this thread is for Forum issues and bugs, not game ones.

im a new forum, I have no idea to where on games bugs
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    When trying to delete a comment you made on someone else's profile by pressing the x at the top right of the comment I am provided with a pop up that says I don't have permission to do that. The same happens when I try to delete a sub comment by clicking the highlighted "delete" text. If this is intentional then is there anyway for the comments to be deleted? The owner of the forum profile themselves are unable to delete the comments as far as I understand.

Yg8ifdr.png
  • EdethaEdetha
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,625
    edited September 14, 2017
    Hello,

The "Latest developer posts" bar has a link to a post that is not visible to me.

I think it's in a subforum that I'm not supposed to have access to, so even being able to read part of the post title seems like a glitch.

*removed*

Specifically it links to *removed*
    [Deleted User]
  • WubbykittyWubbykitty
    Mabinogi Rep: 850
    Forums won't let me edit my own post?

"Whoops! You need the Vanilla.Discussions.Edit permission to do that."

I just went to update my selling post in the Alexina server and the edit button completely disappears when I click my own post as well.
  • ShoogShoog
    This issue seems to have started yesterday evening. Hopefully the Nexon staff can find out what's going on soon.
  • SalteaSaltea
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    edited January 3, 2018
    I posted a discussion in Fan Creations, but it still hasn't appeared after almost 48 hours. When will my account be approved?

Edit: Nevermind! I just got approved, and it was posted.