Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

The Book of Partholon ( Generation 11 )

iiKekeTheDolliiiiKekeTheDollii
Mabinogi Rep: 730
in Help
You must gather the pages from knocked down Leprechauns. Knock down Leprechauns without killing them then click on them with bare hands.
A weak pet's Firebolt or Smash, or summoning attack such as a Cosmic Stallion's Fire Storm can knock them down without killing them.
You can gather up to 3 times from one leprechaun. However, you may only gather one page per knockdown.

i am having trouble doing this. i get out my pet to knock it down ( knockout but not dead ) but then i have my barehands right? i go to click but guess what? IT DOESNT WORK! what am i suppose to do?!?

NOTE: I'm in Normal Mode. i have no weapon in my hand at all currently. and i go to click but it only shows the sword symbol. no hand symbol.

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    By knockout you mean deadly? Or you have a small flashing text saying the word finish? If that's the case then it explains why it doesn't work for you. It needs to be still alive.
  • AlphaofallwolvesAlphaofallwolves
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,115
    Might have to right click and gather. It's been quite a while since g11, but usually right clicking on a monster is a safe bet. Also for clarification, knock them down but not dead.
    Greta
  • iiKekeTheDolliiiiKekeTheDollii
    Mabinogi Rep: 730
    oh my thank you so much. i didnt know finish didnt qualify
    Greta