Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Would you pay 2-3 dollar for one

AkirachuAkirachu
Mabinogi Rep: 5,260
edited July 25, 2018 in Art Creations
RByVplk.png
6vAvkkU.png
fa8ZLPl.png
EjYeaVl.png
rjHI7ZY.png
i made these tarlach ill take gold others paypal

Comments

• XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    They look nice, but I wouldn't pay for one two to three dollars for one. But that's just my opinion.
    Fluorette
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    I would not either. The colors used might hurt some eyes. Aside from that, there is far too little information provided here in this thread in order for anyone to consider purchasing one.
  • GakkuriaquaGakkuriaqua
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,870
    I believe its frowned upon by trying to profit from other artists work, especially without permission (ie: using the fan art of the pikachu, len and ruairi)
    I cant say for all but many artists don't like their work being edited either.

Too much saturation? is used as well. It really does hurts the eyes.

ImaizumiGretahappyx2055
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    I believe its frowned upon by trying to profit from other artists work, especially without permission (ie: using the fan art of the pikachu, len and ruairi)
    I cant say for all but many artists don't like their work being edited either.

Too much saturation? is used as well. It really does hurts the eyes.

I think these were just out there for the sake of examples and not up for them to necessarily profit from, but yes, that's also a very good point.