Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Last Post Wins

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Lemon is good.
  • lethalviruslethalvirus
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,720
    edited August 1, 2018
    The OP for this thread is a biblical beast and I miss him @lethalvirus slide in my discord dms any time :wink:

I dont know your discord pic and name because you probably changed it, post the link to ( insert the name of the 7th's month of the year here )'s discord so we all can contact you
    So what's new
    Jazmyn
  • lethalviruslethalvirus
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,720
    So what's new

I'll check the news and I'll let you know!
    Kensamaofmari
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    So what's new

I'll check the news and I'll let you know!

*waits for news*
  • TeriustheGreatTeriustheGreat
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,985
    The OP for this thread is a biblical beast and I miss him @lethalvirus slide in my discord dms any time :wink:

I dont know your discord pic and name because you probably changed it, post the link to ( insert the name of the 7th's month of the year here )'s discord so we all can contact you

Van #1527 my pic is Larry the Lobster

Van #1527 my pic is Larry the Lobster

Not the Cable Guy?
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    ~ You know this place has Issues when the most recent threads
    in the Town Square are, "Last Post Wins" and "a Warning". :trollface:

And a Animu music thread where there is 1 song per day...
    Jazmynlethalvirus
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited August 3, 2018
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    ~ You know this place has Issues when the most recent threads
    in the Town Square are, "Last Post Wins" and "a Warning". :trollface:

Is it an issue because these are the topics, or because these are the interesting topics? Lawl.
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    Jazmyn wrote: »
    DANNYdani wrote: »
    I haven't had those before

they're small cute round ball version of the regular airheads, same taste and everything, just tinier.

I find that they're not as hard as the regular airheads too; maybe just fresher?

My favorite are the white "mystery", which I have determined in the airheads bites, are lemon flavor.

there's a pack where it's nothing BUT mystery ones. Different flavours too. c:
    in case you didn't know, only mentioned cause you said you like the mystery one. ♥
    Jazmyn
  • JazmynJazmyn
    in case you didn't know, only mentioned cause you said you like the mystery one. ♥

I definitely know the regular air head bars that are mystery are not lemon like the bites; but it is intriguing to hear there is a mystery bag with many flavors too... I must find. D;
  • DANIartsDANIarts

I definitely know the regular air head bars that are mystery are not lemon like the bites; but it is intriguing to hear there is a mystery bag with many flavors too... I must find. D;

If you have a Wal-Mart or a Shells anywhere, more than likely they'll be there, but they're small packs(which is a good thing considering bigger packs - if you can't control your consumption, you'll get sick off em' - but worth it, LOL)
    Jazmyn
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805

If you have a Wal-Mart or a Shells anywhere, more than likely they'll be there, but they're small packs(which is a good thing considering bigger packs - if you can't control your consumption, you'll get sick off em' - but worth it, LOL)

WALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLMARRRRRTTTTTTTTTTT!
    Kensamaofmari
  • JazmynJazmyn
    edited August 4, 2018

No Shells; Wal-mart like, 20 miles away, so I'll have to look there. I've never seen them though, so maybe they're only available in your area. Mail me some. xD

YT1sYX2.png c1OOZMm.png
    lethalvirus
  • DANIartsDANIarts

No Shells; Wal-mart like, 20 miles away, so I'll have to look there. I've never seen them though, so maybe they're only available in your area. Mail me some. xD

YT1sYX2.png c1OOZMm.png

lol, gimmie dat address? ;D
    OR on a more serious note, you can actually buy them online as well(:
    air-head-bites-mystery-18ct-2z.jpg
  • JazmynJazmyn

YT1sYX2.png c1OOZMm.png

ZOMG, 24 dollars for a box of 18?! Must... work... over-time... xD
    DANIarts
    Greta wrote: »

WALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLMARRRRRTTTTTTTTTTT!

Insert Spongebob Chocolate scene but using Walmart instead.
    DANIarts
  • DANIartsDANIarts

YT1sYX2.png c1OOZMm.png

it'll be worth it, trust me.
    Jazmyn

YT1sYX2.png c1OOZMm.png

Can you be trusted? o.O
    On the other hand, I shall be spending $18 for $24 tamales.
    Jazmyn
  • DANIartsDANIarts

YT1sYX2.png c1OOZMm.png

Can you be trusted? o.O
    On the other hand, I shall be spending $18 for $24 tamales.

I mean... trust me, don't trust me, they're good either way.
    Do you trust customer reviews on items you want? c: