Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

B: Birnam Plate Helmet.

IscaroitIscaroit
Mabinogi Rep: 890
edited July 9, 2018 in Alexina Marketplace
I've been hunting this thing like a man denied custody of his children hunts momentary oblivion, with great zeal generally unaccepted by those close to me. I've done the dungeon too many times, it hasn't dropped. I've looked high and low, nada! So in a last ditch effort, if any of y'all have one of these elusive beasts you want to part with, note me and we can come to an agreement on the price. The old IGN is the same as my forum name for ease of access.

Comments

• BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    Not to tell you how to play Mabi, but wouldn't both the Elite SM and/or jousting be quicker than the dungeon?
  • IscaroitIscaroit
    Wait... I'm a fool.
  • IscaroitIscaroit
    I did not think of having the manual and materials and having someone craft it for me, thank you for your guidance.
  • IscaroitIscaroit
    edited July 27, 2018
    I've got a few random things to sell here to fund personal needs, these things being:
    Bone Dragon, 10M.
    Cichol Transformation Medal (X2) 3M.
    Winter Prince outfit, 3M
    (G15) Shylock commerce speed 5, 4M.
    IGN is the same as the forum name, note or add me if anything interests you!
  • IscaroitIscaroit
    Selling some stuff real quick.
    Bone Dragon, 10M.
    Royal Prince outfit, 3M.
    Cichol Transformation Medal (X2), 3M.
    Shylock (G15) 5 commerce speed, 4M.
    IGN is the same as my forum name, hit me up if you're interested.
  • IscaroitIscaroit
    edited August 5, 2018
    I've got a few assorted male clothing pieces for sale, as well as some armor.

Mortello's Pitch Black uniform, 25M.
    Winter Prince Outfit, 3M.
    Basic Avenger Dark Knight Armor (M), 600K.
    Colossus Helmet, 600K.

IGN is the same as my forum name, note me if interested!

Threads have been merged. Please only create one marketplace thread to prevent multiples/spam.