Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mabinogi for Conoles

ZetophiZetophi
Mabinogi Rep: 1,425
in Feedback and Suggestions
You know it needs to happen... They are making it for your Phone, why can't we have it on X-Doorstop and PS4, or Switch even?
If Nexon can port it to a mobile device, why can't they do the same for consoles?
  1. Mabi for Consles?11 votes
    1. Yes.
       27% (3 votes)
    2. No.
       73% (8 votes)

Comments

• OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    "X-Doorstop"
    Totally not biased
    It was hardly a port as much as it was remaking the entire game for phones
    Why Phones though?
    Heres why. Phones are by far the easiest market to leech money from that and ALMOST everyone on the planet owns a phone.
    Easy marketing with the largest amount of targets available to leech money from by adding some gimmicky cash grab.
    Or just by making the entire completely p2w like every other phone game on the market.

Not everyone will drop 300-600 dollars for a console but everyone can download a free game for their phone.
    SherriGreta
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    We may be getting the Mabinogi mobile game that is over in Korea right now (idk if this changed at all since I last heard about it).
    Other than that, we will probably never get Mabinogi on console. If we do, I'll be shocked. Even more so if they bring it over to NA.
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    Mabinogi VR?
  • kiblazekiblaze
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    If I remember right there WAS an Xbox 360 version that was finished... but they never released it. I remember seeing that years ago and it is mentioned on the Wiki for it. "During the 2007 Gstar game show in Seoul, South Korea, Nexon announced an Xbox 360 version of Mabinogi. However, in September 2009, they had announced that, even though the development was finished, the release of the console version has been indefinitely suspended after evaluations of the game through their business decisions.". I'd personally like to play the game on console (or at the very least they add native controller support to the PC version), but I doubt either would happen.