Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Concerning recent issues in Alexina

Comments

• HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Derailed to hell.
    Good job.

I honestly haven't seen anything suspicious on Ruairi, yet. but then again, I haven't been logging in much lately.
    Aquasol
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    It can always get back on topic, especially with a little bump from a mod.
    Anyway I don't do marketing on Mari but I know for sure there is black marketing going around.
    You can't say there isn't, there is always gonna be somebody or some bot trying to lure a naive player in :l
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    Sherri wrote: »
    It can always get back on topic, especially with a little bump from a mod.
    Anyway I don't do marketing on Mari but I know for sure there is black marketing going around.
    You can't say there isn't, there is always gonna be somebody or some bot trying to lure a naive player in :l

A bot is not a hacker. The bots you see in belvast are just there selling items. Any items brought from there are not hacked or going to harm the players. Just wanted to clear that up.
    Sherri
  • gavinleegavinlee
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    the website provided by Administrator does not exist anymore. where i can submit a ticket?