Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Community Livestream: Third phase of G21 and more!

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited August 7, 2018 in Vault
Nkeona and Katherz will be going over our next updates on our Twitch.tv channel on Wednesday, August 8th at 5:00 PM PDT (8:00 PM EDT).

00J1q-abac4c74-1781-417a-86ea-a580600bdfff.jpg

Stream

Join Nkeona and Katherz as they go over new things to come in Mabinogi, including the new purification mission, a new appreciation event, and some special content! Come hang out with us during the stream! As always, there are lots of other fantastic surprises and GM antics.

Don't miss out on the fun. See you Wednesday!
ShoogJazmynClovis15VeylaineSherri

Comments

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited August 7, 2018
    Ok shock abated. Instead, what popped into my head is this regarding G21.

Final-Form.jpg

It had to be done.
    violetkittJazmynYokkaichiBlissfulkillSherri
  • violetkittvioletkitt
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,670
    Just when you thought G21 was over, there's a part 3....oh boy
    Jazmyn
  • RaykaRayka
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
    guess windmill and smash revamp come out from 3° phase
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    edited August 7, 2018
    FINALLY. About time you guys released Zebach and Hasidim raids.

Also, Life skills update? Can't think of anything else we could be getting.

I might actually watch this one; it'd be entertaining to see them get broken by Hasidim.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited August 7, 2018
    Oh boy, so many livestreams missed. I think i can't count it on fingers anymore. I hate being in EU because of that... :c
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    Part 3? ........ Dun make us fight another boss like Part 2's final boss plllllllllllllllllzzzz (yeah i had an easier time than most I guess but still it was obnoxious)

And what magic hat of randomness did they pull part 3 out of? Uber curious now
    -crosses fingers for further HS updates-
  • GretaGreta
    edited August 8, 2018
    *facepalm*

You guys seriously think there will be a continuation of G21 story? Didn't you read announcements or you know... story? Story was clearly hinting that this is the end of this chapter. Some people even said that we are still missing few changes and some new content. Like... Hasidim Raid. Does it ring to you? We are supposed to get this one too.

P.S: I also smell Re: Zero crossover release. I think it might be coming this maintenance.
    Veylaine
  • Clovis15Clovis15
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,780
    Re: Zero crossover was also the first thing I thought when I saw that they'd be doing a Livestream tomorrow.
    MizukiHayama
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    If they release Re:Zero this early its gonna be bad.
    All the people who bought the Abyss gacha aren't gonna be able to buy the like 2-3 gachas that come with Re:Zero.
  • 3rdy3rdy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,705
    Opalthira wrote: »
    All the people who bought the Abyss gacha aren't gonna be able to buy the like 2-3 gachas that come with Re:Zero.

O ye of little faith >_>
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135

no loss there though, they haven't fixed the nx charging options yet, causing many people to be locked out of buying stuff anyway
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760

Weebs will sell an arm and a leg at a moment's notice for such digital waste.
    Or steal their parents' credit cards.
    Sherri
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    So the new purification mission's gonna be that golem one, Creag I think, but I hope they're not gonna wait to do a part 4 before they also add in the new Apostle raids for Zebach and Hasidim.
    I suppose that could fall into "special content".

Wonder what the appreciation event is gonna be, too.
    Jazmyn
  • VeylaineVeylaine
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,050
    FINALLY. About time you guys released Zebach and Hasidim raids.

Also, Life skills update? Can't think of anything else we could be getting.

I might actually watch this one; it'd be entertaining to see them get broken by Hasidim.

idk zebach is more brutal lol but yeah both would be crazy.
  • GretaGreta
    edited August 8, 2018
    Lol just logged in Discord and @Katherz instantly pinged Re: Zero crossover with a link of micro-site. It's confirmed. :D

Good thing i didn't waste any NX before that. Felt it coming this month.
    Katherz
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    -insert smug face here-
    Greta
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    Greta wrote: »
    *facepalm*
    You guys seriously think there will be a continuation of G21 story? Didn't you read announcements or you know... story? Story was clearly hinting that this is the end of this chapter. Some people even said that we are still missing few changes and some new content. Like... Hasidim Raid. Does it ring to you? We are supposed to get this one too.
    1) Not everyone watches Korean updates. Don't assume that everyone can read the language, or knows someone who can, or is willing to go out of their way to find it.
    2) Some people like to be unspoiled on things like this. Maybe there's story or maybe there's not. Let the unspoiled people believe what they want. There's no need to be hostile to people who don't know stuff that you do.
    SebastianMizukiHayamaSherri
  • GretaGreta
    Buffalos wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    *facepalm*
    1) Not everyone watches Korean updates. Don't assume that everyone can read the language, or knows someone who can, or is willing to go out of their way to find it.
    2) Some people like to be unspoiled on things like this. Maybe there's story or maybe there's not. Let the unspoiled people believe what they want. There's no need to be hostile to people who don't know stuff that you do.

1) Read storyline. Also read forums.
    2) Read 1).
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Oh boy the micro-site is up.
    http://mabinogi.nexon.net/micro-site/rezero
  • GretaGreta
    edited August 8, 2018
    Edited to remove quoting.

Right on insults i see. I'm just saying that i learned all of this in these forums, you don't need to know Korean smh. Also how can you get spoiled after doing G21? Hasidim and Zebach are nothing new... Also there's even like freaking G22 spoilers in here too. If people don't want to be spoiled that's cool, i'm not spoiling myself on G22 yet as well. No need to be rude.