Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Event Heads-Up!

LeineiLeinei
Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
in General Chat
It's that time again, Milletians! With August 9th's maintenance, we're coming to the end of some sales and an event!

The Event ending is the Connous Beach Vacation Event! If you have coins to turn in, make sure you get them done BEFORE THE 9TH! Get your pets or last minute drink orders in, so you don't miss out, especially on those Mojitos that grant that sweet, sweet 50 AP!

http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00JB2

Sales ending are the Sandstorm Box, the Tropical Escape Packages, the Beachwear Shopping Bags and the Baltane Packages (Summer Stuff with the Squires)! If you were looking to grab any of these, do so before they're gone!

http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00JAs
http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00JB1
http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00JB0

MizukiHayamaSpiritikaJazmynSherri

Comments

• IAAWIAAW
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,285
    Gonna miss those Mojitos. Many a free AP were had this event.
    MizukiHayamaTwelieNeroy
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    IAAW wrote: »
    Gonna miss those Mojitos. Many a free AP were had this event.

DRINK ALL THE MOJITOS!
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    Thanks! I've been saving up all my coins and hadn't spent any yet. Didn't know it was ending so soon, all those coins would have gone to waste.
    jjeremy wrote: »
    Thanks! I've been saving up all my coins and hadn't spent any yet. Didn't know it was ending so soon, all those coins would have gone to waste.

I thought it was ending next week, but oh well.
  • violetkittvioletkitt
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,670
    All the servers should have a beach party before the beach goodies disappear forever :D I have a boombox!!!
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500

I thought it was ending next week, but oh well.

Sadly that's the hot air balloon that ends next week. Which I don't mind....need more AP seals. :D
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    8Udt3xt.png

barney_drunk.png
    MizukiHayamaIAAWFluoretteSherriYokkaichiWolfandWolf
  • LeineiLeinei

Anytime! (\(^_^)/)
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Thanks for the heads up! I was gonna get the other pet I'm missing but I doubt I'll be able to :c Oh well
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    A shame there isn't anything in the shop that takes only a single Special Vacation Coin, since due to what I exchanged my coins for, I ended up with 1 leftover Special Vacation Coin, pfft.
    JazmynSherriWolfandWolf
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    A shame there isn't anything in the shop that takes only a single Special Vacation Coin, since due to what I exchanged my coins for, I ended up with 1 leftover Special Vacation Coin, pfft.

I ended up buying a special because I misread the price... sad life
  • LeineiLeinei

Early on my streak got cut by a power outage that lasted all day. -_-
    Leinei wrote: »

Early on my streak got cut by a power outage that lasted all day. -_-

Ouch. I also had a power outage during the early part but I hadn't patched Mabi in a while then.
    My internet should be cut tomorrow due to switching service, so I guess it's a good thing the event ends today.