Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Re:ZERO Boxes - Event Reward OR Lucky Gambling?

SheenaSheena
Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
edited August 8, 2018 in General Chat
I will save you the text wall talking about how much I despise all this glorified gambling in games nowadays and will only leave a poll for all of you.

Hopefuly we can get these nice new outfits by either:

1- Sheer effort in this Re:ZERO event

OR

2- Shopping Bags/Boxes for the new outfits.

P.S: Get ready for the traps army.
  1. Which one of these possibilities do YOU think that will become real to get these Re:ZERO outfits?47 votes
    1. Sheer effort at the Re:ZERO event
       17% (8 votes)
    2. Shopping Bags/Boxes
       23% (11 votes)
    3. Gambling
       60% (28 votes)

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Where's all of the above and none of the above options?
    Sheena
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Subaru's outfit at least seems to come from the Event.
    Policroma
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Subaru's outfit at least seems to come from the Event.

Also Puck Support Puppet too? Unless it will have same system like Meowbinogi did. Buy coins for better chances.
  • NeroyNeroy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,640
    you might be able to get them from meowbinogi from the higher tier boxes
  • SheenaSheena
    Neroy wrote: »

I want a Meowbinogi event so bad :,(
    Radiant Dawn
  • GretaGreta
    Sheena wrote: »

Well we will have Puck's mini-game which looks very similar to Meowbinogi. Really hope it will work like one too.
    Radiant DawnSheena
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    I'm pretty sure all the outfits except Subaru's is gacha unless NA changed it from Japan. Japan's roulette bingo went like this: Everyone gets a 90 day Puck support puppet at the start, and to make it permanent you need to buy a permanent support coupon specifically for that puppet from the event shop using tokens you get for completing the board. you only get like 25 play spins per day, and I think you need 20 tokens to buy the perma coupon If I remember correctly. They could have changed it for our version so we'll have to wait and see. They will give us more info tonight o the livestream and tomorrow in the news posts
    Jazmyn
  • GretaGreta
    Yeah Gacha for outfits, Pet and Partners will be purchasable directly, Subaru outfit and Ram and Rem wigs will be event rewards, Puck's mini-game will offer Puck Supprt Puppet as main prize, still no idea if that mini-game will be free or not and wondering what other prizes might be.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    I wonder if the partner likeability candies I've been hoarding since ReZero was announced over seas will sell :thinking:
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Greta wrote: »
    Yeah Gacha for outfits, Pet and Partners will be purchasable directly, Subaru outfit and Ram and Rem wigs will be event rewards, Puck's mini-game will offer Puck Supprt Puppet as main prize, still no idea if that mini-game will be free or not and wondering what other prizes might be.

I thought the pet was in a pet gacha?
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    edited August 8, 2018
    Such weebs.

And yes, the pet is in a Gacha. Good luck with that .000000001% chance.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I smell gotchapon gambling but maybe we'll get lucky.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Sheena wrote: »

Well we will have Puck's mini-game which looks very similar to Meowbinogi. Really hope it will work like one too.

Puck didn't leave a good impression for me...
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited August 8, 2018
    Jazmyn wrote: »

I thought the pet was in a pet gacha?
    And yes, the pet is in a Gacha. Good luck with that .000000001% chance.

Pet is NOT Gacha, confirmed by stream. wewt!
    TwelieTheNyanCatSherri
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    edited August 8, 2018
    Dem fashionogis lol Who cares about the outfits. I need the doll bag to be purchaseable directly. Iirc the JP one is a direct purchaseable, but our past doll bag sales have been gacha..

The only thing I wish they change from the JP one is the pet. I hope we don’t have to gacha for the pet.

EDIT: Just watched the stream. They switched doll bags with pet compared to the JP one, so doll bags would be gacha instead and the pet can be purchased directly. I guess it's better than both being gacha.
  • GretaGreta
    edited August 8, 2018
    It's amusing to see people calling out others weebs/fashionogis just because of discussion about Pet/Partners and how's gacha gonna be like.
    SheenaSherriPolicromavioletkitt
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    It's amusing to see people calling out others weebs/fashionogis just because of discussion about Pet/Partners and how's gacha gonna be like.

Everyone playing mabi is a little bit weeb on the inside.
    SheenaMizukiHayamaSherri
  • VenezziaofArcadiaVenezziaofArcadia
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,270
    First rule of gacha is don't do gacha. Second rule of gacha is NEVER do gacha. If you do gacha, you're gonna have a bad time. Thankfully I like neither this series nor the costume designs, so my collector bone isn't clamoring for them.
    Sherri
  • SheenaSheena
    Such weebs.

ANYONE that plays Mabinogi has a lil weeb in the inside, You are being quite the hypocrite right now :v
    GretaTheNyanCatKingofrunesSherri
  • KingofrunesKingofrunes
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,515
    edited August 10, 2018
    First rule of gacha is don't do gacha. Second rule of gacha is NEVER do gacha. If you do gacha, you're gonna have a bad time. Thankfully I like neither this series nor the costume designs, so my collector bone isn't clamoring for them.

Unfournately if I want the Felix outfit someone has to gachapon for it. The ones that do usually charge an arm and a leg for it. So I bit the bullet. I eventually got what I wanted but yes much bad times were had. I knew it would be bad times and was fully prepared for it.

Now if you excuse me I must sell 5 pets worth of all the junk I don't want >.>

That being said. Do I wish it wasn't gachapon? Heck ya I do. I absolutely despise gachapon. However my desire for something is enough to still try and get it. It's Nexon, everything they do is gachapon, as much as I would hope they would stop gachapon, I know that isn't going to happen. :(

Me buying said gachapon probably doesn't help any but as long as there are people like me that want something badly enough to spend on a gachapon, the tactic will always sadly work.
    Sherri