Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Puck Game Board Pieces [RE:Zero Event!]

SheraleSherale
Mabinogi Rep: 1,005
edited August 11, 2018 in General Chat
I wanted to make a guide for what each Puck Board tile will do if you land onto it.
I'll update as time goes on and if I see anymore different pieces appear.

Please reply if you know what the effects do yourself and it's not filled in! Ty!

c960f416e1f8d3d1dc53c341d6ac6429.png

For every 30 minutes in real life you will receive an allotted number of Puck Spins for a total of 50 Puck Spins a day. [This will take a total of 2 & 1/2 hours logged continuously into Mabinogi]. With 28 days for the event, you will have a chance to receive up to 1,400 Puck Spins.

Good/Lucky Pieces
*EXP Bonus! - Exp is gained for that Character (Can receive about 20-60k exp)
*Hand w/ 1-3 Fingers: White BG - You will move Forward or Backwards depending on luck
*Hand w/ Fingers: Blue BG - Move forward that many! [Ex: 1 finger will move you forward 1 place]
*3 Shiny Coins - Money will be given (Can receive a 30k, 40k, or a 50k check)
*Pink Gift Box w/ Red Ribbon - Receive a RE:Zero Lucky Box!
*Goal! - This will give you a RE:Zero Board Coupon Box

Bad/Unlucky Pieces
*Saddened Cat - Lose a Puck Spin
*Hand w/ Fingers: Gray BG - Move back so many places [Ex: 1 finger will move you back 1 place]
*OUT!! - Start back from the beginning!

Unknown Tiles
*Sleeping Cat w/ Clock - ?

Comments

• ThanaturgistThanaturgist
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,235
    edited August 9, 2018
    I got a check for 40k when I landed on the coin tile.

EDIT: Landed on the EXP tile a few times now, and the exact amount seems random, but I've gotten at least 20-40k exp each time.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    The hand pieces can move you forward, too.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    So you can only claim one puck ticket a day, but it looks like the perm puppet will be pretty easy to get, I have 3 shop tickets already. We can get 20 tickets pretty easily.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Huh, your board is different, mine only had 1 "OUT" space.

I wonder, does the board change every day and do leftover spins go with it, or what...

Also @Hellkaizer how do you have 3 shop tickets already?
    I thought we could only open the ticket box once per real day?
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Iyasenu wrote: »

I wonder, does the board change every day and do leftover spins go with it, or what...

You can get more than one box per day, you just can't open them. He might be saying he's cleared the board three times, and thus has obtained 3 ticket boxes.
    Iyasenu
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Iyasenu wrote: »

You can get more than one box per day, you just can't open them. He might be saying he's cleared the board three times, and thus has obtained 3 ticket boxes.

Yeah, that's what I mean. Sorry for the confusion.
    Iyasenu
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Seems pretty similar to all the other board games we've had.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    edited August 9, 2018
    It's kind of disappointing honestly.. I was pretty excited about this seeing it looked a lot like meowbinogi.
    But of course.. they make us afk for pieces and limit us.. Sigh..

My 2nd gift box I got the 90 day support puppet. Not like I even need it since my Belisha support puppet(The one that has no activation time) does about all this one does besides the special attack.

And the 'Lose a puck' spaces are so much worse than 'OUT' spaces this time around.
    Since you're limited on how many times you can spin the wheel. I landed on a ton.
  • Clovis15Clovis15
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,780
    This event is going to be pretty random, but I have two boxes so far.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Hopefully no one gets the short end of the stick. Cuz the penalty is atrocious.
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    So essentially all this gamble board gives us is free levels and gold that can hardly buy the best weapons on the block.
    I dread to see the rage threads for the event box if all someone gets is a gem. (A gem that you can otherwise use metallurgy for.)
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Harukari wrote: »
    And the 'Lose a puck' spaces are so much worse than 'OUT' spaces this time around.
    Since you're limited on how many times you can spin the wheel. I landed on a ton.
    You're not gonna be saying that if you landed on "out" 3 times. THREE. TIMES. I hate this game already.
  • VeebatVeebat
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,495
    I don't like the fact that your limited on how much you can get with the amount that you can potentially lose. I've already seen a huge amount of multi-clienters on alexina abusing the fact that they can use multiple accounts to land on box spots and are getting more rare items to just sell. I've seen like 3-4 people selling the permanent puck already.

There was somebody in dunbarton with a bunch of people that had the same name but all numbered. the numbers went all the way up to 36. (which means at the time he probably had 36 accounts up and running the event. a little extreme.)

Why are the players that aren't abusing the system getting more punished for an event that should be fun? in my opinion it should've been like the meowbinogi boards where you can go and gather coins instead.
    ImaizumiRadiant Dawn
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited August 9, 2018
    Veebat wrote: »
    I don't like the fact that your limited on how much you can get with the amount that you can potentially lose. I've already seen a huge amount of multi-clienters on alexina abusing the fact that they can use multiple accounts to land on box spots and are getting more rare items to just sell. I've seen like 3-4 people selling the permanent puck already.

There was somebody in dunbarton with a bunch of people that had the same name but all numbered. the numbers went all the way up to 36. (which means at the time he probably had 36 accounts up and running the event. a little extreme.)

Why are the players that aren't abusing the system getting more punished for an event that should be fun? in my opinion it should've been like the meowbinogi boards where you can go and gather coins instead.

Honestly, it's pretty pathetic that this was the way JP programmed the entire event, and NA went, "Okay, that bingo board will totally be fine! There's absolutely no chance of it being abused!"
  • Clovis15Clovis15
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,780
    If nothing else, they only serve to drive the price down faster.

That said, I'm extremely not amused by these botters either. Not because of the impact they have on the price, but because they keep getting away with this every single time. As @Veebat said, it's not even like most of them are being terribly subtle about this.
    BronzebreakImaizumi
  • VimiVimi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,390
    I'm pretty sure the coin spots only give out 30k, 40k, or 50k gold checks
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki

There really isn't any way that the abusers can get punished while sparing the non-abusers, mainly because the abusers don't care about the consequences.
  • PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,165
    edited August 10, 2018
    Multi-clienting is allowed as long as you have multiple computers. It's possible the user just has 36 devices to play Mabinogi on. Please do not be upset if you do not have the funds to do this.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Pan wrote: »
    Multi-clienting is allowed as long as you have multiple computers. It's possible the user just has 36 devices to play Mabinogi on. Please do not be upset if you do not have the funds to do this.

If someone actually had 36 computers running Mabinogi, then.... wow. Just.... wow.
    JazmynGretaKensamaofmariVimi
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    Honestly my only complaint about this event is the artificial limit on how many Tickets you can get. 50 spins without hitting OUT spaces can let you clear 2~3 boards a day if you're lucky, but they made it so that you literally cannot buy everything in the shop by yourself. And we all know what that sort of system promotes in this game. . .
    I wont deny that multi-boxing isn't happening, but it is possible for legit players to get super lucky on the permanent coupon pull this early on.