Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Are Smash and windmill forgotten by this server?

yyfuyyfu
in General Chat
I thought they will buff them in g21 since Korea Server did it, but it doesn't happen.

Comments

• OrkaneOrkane
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,365
    What were the buffs they got in Korea?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Buff them? I think they already got buffed after Warrior and Dan revamps? It is not enough? o3o
  • SollSoll
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,330
    edited July 16, 2018
    this is what is being referred i believe.

OrkaneImaizumiTrikxySherriGoldtiger01
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited July 16, 2018
    Honestly? This may work if we actually had Bash decrease in damage per hit with each subsequent use. Of course warrior needs to compete, but Bash as it stands isn't the answer. It is mind numbing boredom, that's what.
  • OrkaneOrkane
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,365
    Oh hey look, it's what the warrior revamp should have been.
    BlissfulkillSiodhanBronzebreakSherri
  • Clovis15Clovis15
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,780
    edited July 16, 2018
    Do remember that we often get content out of order compared to Korea, sometimes vastly out of order. Sometimes we get stuff quickly, other times - like with Korea's Ninja Revamp - it can take forever before we finally receive the partch. However - with the exception of upgrades to Premium Service - we've thus far not yet missed something, so don't panic yet. Content exclusives to regions that aren't Korea, such as the infamous Bag Tab from Thailand, are beyond the scope of this statement.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    We're probably gonna get this raids part 2
  • VeylaineVeylaine
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,050
    I'm not sure if we're getting this later or KR just didn't want this update for NA or maybe im blind and I don't see it in the patch notes lol
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    edited August 9, 2018
    Veylaine wrote: »
    I'm not sure if we're getting this later or KR just didn't want this update for NA or maybe im blind and I don't see it in the patch notes lol

Yeah, not noticing it either. Surprised we haven't got stance cards yet either, they've been search-able in the ah for a while now

200a8d0cc283338273f736ea51b2a4d2.png
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    How well would we even benefit from the extra speed with th elag we got?
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    TNinja wrote: »
    How well would we even benefit from the extra speed with th elag we got?

It removes a part of the animation lock on smash, it'd be pretty noticeable.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    These wonderful Smash/Windmill overhauls, festival instruments, stance cards, better premium/vip service, im sure the list goes on and on.. just join us around the campfire, it'll be here sooner or later o3o
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited August 9, 2018
    Giant smash/mill isn't meta already?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Rhey wrote: »

Exactly. I thought we were fine as it is, but i guess they are trying to make Warrior OP now.
  • ArbiterArbiter
    Mabinogi Rep: 530
    Greta wrote: »
    Rhey wrote: »

Exactly. I thought we were fine as it is, but i guess they are trying to make Warrior OP now.

Let em, can't be any worse than chains.
    SherriTHICCthighssavelives
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Smash... the basic skill that can do anything in the game.
  • VenezziaofArcadiaVenezziaofArcadia
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,270
    YIKES. That... is too much.