Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Dog Appreciation and OX Event?

VeebatVeebat
Mabinogi Rep: 1,495
in General Chat
I'm curious where these events are at the moment, they were teased and talked about the preview stream yesterday but they didn't seem to be included in today's patch

I really want the dog robe and am just curious as to when the events are setting out to live servers ^^
Sherri

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Veebat wrote: »
    I'm curious where these events are at the moment, they were teased and talked about the preview stream yesterday but they didn't seem to be included in today's patch

I really want the dog robe and am just curious as to when the events are setting out to live servers ^^

I would say coming soon, but not yet.
    Sherri
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    the streams show content for the entire month so we'll probably see them before the end of august
    VimiSherri
  • FoxgirlkatieFoxgirlkatie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,055
    Veebat wrote: »

im the opposite you want the robe. i want the Paw's. because they are smaller then the odd kitty paws
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Jesus Christ, we got plenty of events already, why be worried about this now lol.
  • KingofrunesKingofrunes
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,515
    edited August 10, 2018
    Greta wrote: »
    Jesus Christ, we got plenty of events already, why be worried about this now lol.
    As much as I agree with this sentiment, not everyone is big into Re:Zero and want a different event they can do instead.

That being said, I also am not a fan of multi events running at the same time like the player base has ADHD or something lol.

Master Plan Event, Connus Beach Event, Hot Air Balloon Event, Pillow Fight Event, and now Re:Zero and coming very soon OX Quiz

@_@

So many events, ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!
    SherriBronzebreakElfyCallanthe
    Summer usually is for a lot of events.
    Sherri
  • KingofrunesKingofrunes

I suppose so. Most people have more time during the summer. Unfournately all year is the same for me. Such is the life of an adult lol
    MizukiHayamaSherriBronzebreakElfy

I suppose so. Most people have more time during the summer. Unfournately all year is the same for me. Such is the life of an adult lol

I think most of us here are at that stage...
    Jazmyn
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    edited August 10, 2018

The average age on mabi is probably mid twenties.

Started playing mabi in late middle school, and now I'm married. How the time flies.
  • KingofrunesKingofrunes
    Hellkaizer wrote: »

Started playing mabi in late middle school, and now I'm married. How the time flies.

Valid point, it's been 10 years hasn't it.
    Hellkaizer wrote: »

Valid point, it's been 10 years hasn't it.

It felt like yesterday, that we started playing...
  • KingofrunesKingofrunes

I was in college when I started playing. 3rd year of college to be exact. So I already was a young adult when I started.

I was in college when I started playing. 3rd year of college to be exact. So I already was a young adult when I started.

3rd yr HS for me
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    This got nicely derailed. Good job. :D
  • KingofrunesKingofrunes
    edited August 10, 2018

*coughs*

So that dog robe that comes with the event. There's so many things that can go wrong with it looking at the scream. That purple and other color looked hideous. The tan and white front made it look cute af and reminded me of a Shinu Iba was it? Is that the breed of dog, it's w/e the Doge Dog is.

The fact that it acts as a Tin Potion though is even more flipping adorable. I miss my Cat robe from the Meowbinogi event :( Never got it back from when I was hacked.

At least I took screenshots of it so I can at least appreciate the nostalgia from those.

*coughs*

So that dog robe that comes with the event. There's so many things that can go wrong with it looking at the scream. That purple and other color looked hideous. The tan and white front made it look cute af and reminded me of a Shinu Iba was it? Is that the breed of dog, it's w/e the Doge Dog is.

The fact that it acts as a Tin Potion though is even more flipping adorable. I miss my Cat robe from the Meowbinogi event :( Never got it back from when I was hacked.

At least I took screenshots of it so I can at least appreciate the nostalgia from those.

I miss my sheep robe that I accidentally dropped on the ground while I was rearranging inventory.
    It disappeared after 15 seconds... A dog robe sounds nice.
    And the dog breed is Shiba Inu (inu being dog in Japanese)
    The other well known Japanese breed is the Akita (from Akita)
  • KingofrunesKingofrunes

*coughs*

I miss my sheep robe that I accidentally dropped on the ground while I was rearranging inventory.
    It disappeared after 15 seconds... A dog robe sounds nice.
    And the dog breed is Shiba Inu (inu being dog in Japanese)
    The other well known Japanese breed is the Akita (from Akita)

I was close, I mixed up the b, and the n, not bad from trying to pull that from memory lol
    Kensamaofmari
  • KiruahKiruah
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,775
    its been 6 years since i joined on NA, damn time flies.

Also yeah, im looking forwards to the doggo and XO event, did they say what the main rpize was for XO?
    and i want them new paws, i only ever managed to get odd-kitty feet hurrdurrr. cant wait to have the puppy feet and paws, the robes adorable too.
  • KingofrunesKingofrunes
    Kiruah wrote: »

Also yeah, im looking forwards to the doggo and XO event, did they say what the main rpize was for XO?
    and i want them new paws, i only ever managed to get odd-kitty feet hurrdurrr. cant wait to have the puppy feet and paws, the robes adorable too.

I believe it was the same as all the previous XO events, the Bull pet
  • 3rdy3rdy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,705
    Kiruah wrote: »

I believe it was the same as all the previous XO events, the Bull pet

i thought the flame steed was the main prize for the xo event?