Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Patch Notes - August 9th

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited August 9, 2018 in Vault
It's that time again for our Monthly Patch Notes. Check out what else has changed!

00J6E-5027f043-8644-4c7a-bdb7-b02619522898.jpg

The following Events, Sales, and Promotions are running:

G21 Update:

• You can now transfer Erg to a different weapon of the same type by talking to Kaelic.
  • To transfer Erg, you need 'Transference Catalysts', which drops from the Zebach Apostle Raids.
  • You can now enter the Berg Mesa Purification Mission via Innes.
  • Zebach and Hasidim Apostle Raids are now unlocked.

The following text issues issues have been fixed:

• First titles received an overhaul.
  • Fixed the spelling of two of the words in Talvish's dialogue in G21.
  • Fixed the spelling of one of the words in Merlin's dialogue in G21.
  • Added the missing parenthesis in Hagi's dialogue.
  • Removed the unnecessary comma in Altam's dialogue during G21.
  • Added the missing period to Llywelyn's dialogue in G21.
  • Added the missing comma in the description for Nascent Divinity.
  • The description of the Inner Tube Totem Coupon was revised.
  • Fixed the spelling of Qilla when mentioned during the Hot Air Balloon Festival Event.
  • Fixed the amount of materials needed in the Erg Enhancement UI.

The following graphic issues issues have been fixed:

• Fixed the issue where the Eluned Bunny Parka Bracelet (M) did not appear on characters.
Syaohart

Comments

• notjerlnotjerl
    Mabinogi Rep: 585
    What is G21 Part 3? The link goes to the G21 micro site, which only has information about part 2 and says nothing about part 3.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    notjerl wrote: »
    What is G21 Part 3? The link goes to the G21 micro site, which only has information about part 2 and says nothing about part 3.

Hasidim and Zebach Raids (done at the Alban Emblem in Emain), and the Creag Purification Mission, along with all the new rewards that come from each.
  • VeylaineVeylaine
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,050
    edited August 9, 2018
    hmmm no windmill or smash rework??? are we getting it later?
  • IAAWIAAW
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,285
    edited August 9, 2018
    Veylaine wrote: »
    hmmm no windmill or smash rework??? are we getting it later?

If I had to guess at this point, it may be lumped in with the Life skill uncap when we get that, which might be lumped in with the Homestead Housing update too. In other words, I'm guessing a bunch of updates are being lumped together right now and the Re:Zero crossover/G21 Part 3 took priority.

Speaking of which, where's the Dog Appreciation Event? Wasn't that supposed to be released today, or did I mishear the stream last night? (It was actually pretty quiet.)
    Veylaine
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    edited August 10, 2018
    Uh what "first title overhaul?"
    IAAW wrote: »
    Speaking of which, where's the Dog Appreciation Event? Wasn't that supposed to be released today, or did I mishear the stream last night? (It was actually pretty quiet.)

Nah they showed the stuff for it but didn't actually give us a date. Though it seemed as though they were implyin' that it would all come out today.
    I was actually lookin' forward to the OX event more than everythin' else. I NEED that bubble chair!!! All the "good stuff" for Re:Zero are in the gachas and this 3 week long minigames quest thing rewards a MALE ONLY outfit set >:L
  • SyaohartSyaohart
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,660
    Katherz wrote: »
    • First titles received an overhaul.
    Can we get some info regarding this, is it wording or effects?
  • ErikaErika
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,420
    Hmm... looks like the Master Plan isn't active anymore? Says it's supposed to be active until next week. ^^;
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited August 11, 2018
    Thank you guys SOOOO much for working on the titles!! You're all awesome!! <3 <3 <3