Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Catch me if you can!

RaykaRayka
Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
in General Chat
71ny21.jpg

nuff said :D
SherriSyaohartSphyra21

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Too bad there's no leaderboard like there was during the Deian wolf event.
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    My best so far was 1 min and 20 seconds. MLyJkCF.png
  • AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,465
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    I get bored after about 1min, and then just goof off until I inevitably trip over a hungry bark-bark D:

I commend anyone who gets more than that, and I honestly wish there were a prize for it.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    4 min 11 seconds but elapsed time is 4 min 30 seconds. Never trust elapsed time.
  • SyaohartSyaohart
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,660
    Nice.
    Leaderboard would have made this part of the event more interesting.
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    Aquasol wrote: »
    I commend anyone who gets more than that, and I honestly wish there were a prize for it.

That would stress people who can't get passed that out so much. You know how people are with trying to win prizes. :|
  • KingofrunesKingofrunes
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,515
    edited August 10, 2018
    I suck at this event. I'm lucky if I get 3/5 runs successfully. Best time I got was like 1min 16sec :/

At this rate it's going to take me another 24 in game days before I complete it. I'll be glad when I get the bed cause then I can put this part behind me.

Everytime I enter I'm all:
    3215ce8aac9485a84356d6e6102f5b2d843f50e4_00.gif

Please give me 20 seconds and not 45 seconds D:
    Sai wrote: »
    Aquasol wrote: »

That would stress people who can't get passed that out so much. You know how people are with trying to win prizes. :|

Depends on the prize. If it a prize that I really really want I would be screaming and tearing my hair out more than I already am.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Has anyone lived so long that the game wanted to crash due to all the monster rendering?
    I've lasted 15 seconds...
  • KingofrunesKingofrunes
    edited August 10, 2018
    I feel your pain. I think I've actually lasted shorter cause one time I just got that unlucky or maybe I was dead tired.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited August 10, 2018
    I'm the only one who caught a reference from this thread title? :D
  • KingofrunesKingofrunes
    Greta wrote: »

It's based on that movie with the person who kept evading the feds by putting on different disguises and faking his way into several high end professions right?
    Greta
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805

It's based on that movie with the person who kept evading the feds by putting on different disguises and faking his way into several high end professions right?

Yuuuuuup! :D
  • KingofrunesKingofrunes

Yuuuuuup! :D

I really enjoyed that movie. Anyways back on topic, I hope I improve upon this event so I don't have to endure so much suffering. But hey, it wouldn't be Re:Zero if there wasn't lots of suffering XD
    GretaKensamaofmari
    I feel your pain. I think I've actually lasted shorter cause one time I just got that unlucky or maybe I was dead tired.

Well on my first try, I literally ran right into the wolf, I think I got a generous 1.45 seconds
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    edited August 10, 2018

Not gonna lie, thought this was what the reference was.

KensamaofmariPierozek
  • KingofrunesKingofrunes

Well on my first try, I literally ran right into the wolf, I think I got a generous 1.45 seconds

Welp, that's just how it goes sometimes
  • RaykaRayka
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
    4 min 11 seconds but elapsed time is 4 min 30 seconds. Never trust elapsed time.

this is caused by fact when you enter in sm the timer is already started instead the timer for hold duration start after finishing chat log
  • KingofrunesKingofrunes
    edited August 10, 2018
    Well I can confidently say I've improved from this morning. It's possible I was dead tired last night/this morning and that was the cause of my poor performance. Failed once out of like 9 runs and was averaging around 55 seconds.
  • IAAWIAAW
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,285
    edited August 10, 2018
    LZy3bf7.jpg

Needs more JPEG. But that's my personal best for this minigame; five whole minutes and a single AP as my reward.

Feel like the GMs could turn this into a mini-event or something; see who can get the best time. Maybe give an in-game item out as a reward or something, I don't know. At least it's fun to try and see how far you can go.
    Sphyra21Kiruah