Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Re:Zero

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited August 9, 2018
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »

Yeah i saw this too, but i really wanted to see the stats when it's 200 level. Really nice stats indeed.

81145441f9921737fcf6594dd3708411.png

Not at 200 yet, still working on that.

Thanks. I guess this pet will be really good for combat, as good as Imp Scooter pet i think.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745

Yeah i saw this too, but i really wanted to see the stats when it's 200 level. Really nice stats indeed.

81145441f9921737fcf6594dd3708411.png

Not at 200 yet, still working on that.

Thanks. I guess this pet will be really good for combat, as good as Imp Scooter pet i think.

I think it could beat me in combat.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    And the price of Glimmering Golden Supplement skyrockets.
    Helsa
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Gaea wrote: »

For reasons unknown, as a single regular no where to run put it at almost level 120.
    Imaizumi
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225

For reasons unknown, as a single regular no where to run put it at almost level 120.

Mfw I only learned you could get a pet to like lv197 after two no where to run elites on a monday/tuesday like 2 or 3 weeks ago.
    Sebastian
  • KingofrunesKingofrunes
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,515
    Pretty sure there will be plenty of "Rebirthing"

Will we be fighting a white whale?

No, but there will be plenty of whales involved, if you catch my meaning.

I will admit I am one of those whales. I can't pass up on dressing up on Felix. I have been looking forward to that ever since I heard about it. I did eventually get it so I'm happy and am done whaling.
  • KingofrunesKingofrunes
    Sherri wrote: »
    Well, I never watched it in my life so I'm not too much looking forward to it, except... TRAP OUTFIT GIMME THX.
    Now a Konosuba! Collab would be the one I've been looking for.

Also that box is probably a gachapon, I'm more excited for the partners(?) and pet! ♥

OMG! YES! I would be all over that EXPLOSION!
  • GretaGreta
    edited August 10, 2018
    I'm triggered at the fact that pet status says that Patrasche is a race, but it's actually a name. Literally the Whistle and GM's in stream said it's Earth Dragon, so why they didn't put this as race then?
  • KingofrunesKingofrunes
    edited August 10, 2018
    I'm triggered at the fact that pet status says that Patrasche is a race, but it's actually a name. Literally the Whistle and GM's in stream said it's Earth Dragon, so why they didn't put this as race then?

Maybe so they could release an actual Earth Dragon later? Gotta keep your options open yo lol. Of course they could always get all fancy and call it Terra Dragon or something related to Earth like that.
    Greta
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305

I will admit I am one of those whales. I can't pass up on dressing up on Felix. I have been looking forward to that ever since I heard about it. I did eventually get it so I'm happy and am done whaling.

No hating on whales from me, you keep the game free to play for myself mostly. You're an adult, spend your spare cash on whatever you want. There's no issues unless you're racking up credit card debt, or missing bill payments for gacha.
  • KingofrunesKingofrunes

No hating on whales from me, you keep the game free to play for myself mostly. You're an adult, spend your spare cash on whatever you want. There's no issues unless you're racking up credit card debt, or missing bill payments for gacha.

Ya no where close to hitting that mark. I make sure to budget responsibly. I don't spend more than I can handle, that much is for sure.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

How much did you blow?
    Helsa
  • KingofrunesKingofrunes
    edited August 10, 2018

How much did you blow?

Not sure I want to divulge that or not but enough >.>

What I will say is that I was darn lucky on my last batch getting both Felix Outfit and Felix Tail almost right in a row after getting her shoes like 3 or 4 times.

Ended up having to buy the Wig cause I wasn't going to spend any more on it at that point.

How much did you blow?

To you, it may be very little, to me it is a lot. $35... Just enough to get a Rem and a Ram.
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    edited August 10, 2018
    Shakaya wrote: »
    I'm honestly surprised that they're advertising such a gorey anime. I get that it's a fantasy anime with rebirthing in it, but isn't Mabi supposed to be rated teen? Like, 13 and older is allowed to play by ToS rules... Re:Zero isn't appropriate for younger teens......

I take it you weren't around for Fate/Stay Night.... (Which honestly I think is a lot bloodier.)
    What passes for appropriate for teenagers in Japan is far less stringent than in the West. This is especially apparent in serialized manga.

I would say this goes for Japanese material in general. What's considered "for kids" tends to be a lot more lenient on violence and whatnot, because it's still made with the cultural expectation that the parents of said kids are doing the parenting. They don't have the whole "political correctness" issue the western world struggles with.

Honestly, I think kids can handle more than adults give them credit for. Just look at the kind of stuff you'd find in classic children's books: Huckleberry Finn had a kid getting shot. The Secret Garden had an entire village dying of cholera. Grimm's fairy tales were very....grim. (People were killed or eaten all over the place. )

Oh, and who can forget movies? How about Bambi or Old Yeller?
    Yoriden
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Lets please not get into these kinds of discussions. I don't want to see giant blocks of text that go on for pages. Because it really is pointless ya know? I see this excrement everyday in the forums and it's almost like I am seeing the same argument or debate in every different topic.

Take your social justice stuff elsewhere. Thank you.
    VeylaineSebastianHelsa
  • DemoncatDemoncat
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,720
    Never cared for these stupid butt boring as hell Asian cartoon cross overs to me its nothing more then a Massive cringe fest yuck >.<
  • GretaGreta
    Demoncat wrote: »
    Never cared for these stupid butt boring as hell Asian cartoon cross overs to me its nothing more then a Massive cringe fest yuck >.<

Lmao. Here's another one. Hates anime, but still plays anime style game. Wth lol.

How much did you blow?

To you, it may be very little, to me it is a lot. $35... Just enough to get a Rem and a Ram.
    Sherri wrote: »
    Well, I never watched it in my life so I'm not too much looking forward to it, except... TRAP OUTFIT GIMME THX.
    Now a Konosuba! Collab would be the one I've been looking for.

Also that box is probably a gachapon, I'm more excited for the partners(?) and pet! ♥

OMG! YES! I would be all over that EXPLOSION!

I just thought of it. A Cabbage Pet if we get Konosuba!
  • KingofrunesKingofrunes
    I just thought of it. A Cabbage Pet if we get Konosuba!

Why stop at a cabbage pet, what about these adorable things:

uhZ5k4s.png

Actually I love their snow outfits, those would be good to include in the crossover as well.