Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[FIXED]Master 2X event stopped prematurely?

HurkeyBaleetHurkeyBaleet
Mabinogi Rep: 625
edited August 10, 2018 in Archived Bugs
Master 2X event stopped prematurely?
The Mabinogi Master event pre-patch was great! unfortunately, it seems as though the transition from Thursday to Friday has ended the master event a week prematurely, as the 2X event skill experience is no longer working. Is there any way to get it fixed for us to enjoy the master event from Friday onto the rest of the week until August 16th?

Comments

• ErikaErika
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,420
    Can also confirm. Master Plan's All Skill x2 EXP and Crusader x2 EXP are currently not active.
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    edited August 10, 2018
    I have read through the events in progress in game and noticed, along with my skills not doubling, that these events are not in progress while the should be ending on the 16th. Or am I wrong?
  • CyadCyad
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,275
    You're not wrong.
    Fix it please and thank you, I had plans for today... Zzzzz..
  • ShiftyShifty
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,985
    edited August 10, 2018
    Please do not dodge the language filter.

Where my 2x training -removed-, gimme gimme
  • MizukoMizuko
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,315
    That's bad. Why they had to end it prematurely at the most crucial time?
  • SyaohartSyaohart
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,660
    Hopefully it gets fixed, was looking forward to some weekend skill training.
  • MasterPlannerMasterPlanner
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    This is stupid was doing BS and realised it's gone and wasted alot of my mats
  • NokoiNokoi
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Also posting here to confirm it's still broken and the event page does say it should carry over until the 16th. So I hope it's fixed very soon. =(
  • dajduesdajdues
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    i started training ad notice i was not getting event 2x. im work hard for this please fix
  • ErikaErika
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,420
    It's back up, FYI!
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Already fixed.
  • DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    Thanks