[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Eralea

About

Username
Eralea
Joined
Visits
2,348
Last Active
Roles
Member
Points
8,905
Badges
17
Posts
707

Comments

  • Blissfulkill wrote: » Flashy hair dyes, please. Two-toned flashy hairs.
  • why are you still on the ground tho
  • Kensamaofmari wrote: » So you can still move around with the notice box on? Yea, and a bunch of other stuff too I was busy during the week and missed my main's bday, so I had to use a storage alt with the secret summoner talent 8) …
  • it me The only guild names I can think of that broke the guild naming limits were the ones that were packet edited in, and as far as I know they were all left behind in Ruairi and tossed into the void during the merge. However, family names do…
  • Yea this is late advice that only helps those who still have prem now. 8) It's also a pretty convoluted way of doing it and only useful if you really want to keep the window up or don't want to cc for any reason. When this QoL change was first im…
  • There is a way to keep the message up and still access the rest of the UI. Find your nearest mailbox and click on it. The mailbox window will appear, all greyed out. Then click on it again and it will appear as normal. From then on you can summon…
  • I'm not impressed with their apparent inability to figure out their own cash shop, but I'm also not going to pretend that extended maints are somehow a current ongoing problem. JoeyDee9 wrote: » I do want to say this just so it gets out there. …
  • Yombo wrote: » Okay is there any way to make it so freestyle jams last more than just one or two rounds most times? I'm using a lyre and have no scroll and it's random on how many times it'll let me do the mini game. Most times I have no one I'm p…
  • The Joe boxes don't expire?! BLESSSSSS
  • The cheaters who turned Alexina's economy into a disaster have moved to Nao, as it is bigger and therefore a better market for dodgy transactions. Have fun!
  • Alright, I've popped into the other thread and I've found the reason we're not on the same page. Helsa wrote: » There will always be gold sellers, there will always be ad bots in Dunby Square. I'd like you to know that we're not thinking o…
  • XCalibie wrote: » People really need to stop using that "straw man" term, it doesn't award 'em any bonus points! (It often does quite the opposite, actually) Most people misuse it. I am not one of those people. Helsa is intentionally dir…
  • Helsa wrote: » You take away the botters you will still have inflation. The botters make it worse, to be sure, but to say no botters means no inflation would be incorrect. This is a classic straw man argument. See how Helsa has completely i…
  • I've just hogged a beach full of stars on Nao, so... you know... deader than expected, but this is fine. Getting the pet will be pretty easy on both servers. (If it's another lv200 expiring pet I will scream but for some reason I have faith in this …
  • Miliardo wrote: » Yeah I'm sure we'd all love a free Spirit of Tuan, but that doesn't mean it's a good idea from Nexon's end They've given us a free permanent Spirit of Tuan before. Permanent event pets was something I'd considered a huge impro…
  • Helsa wrote: » Eralea wrote: » Don't talk like the massive amounts of gold in Alexina wasn't brought in by cheaters botting shadow missions, and MA tourney after missions got nerfed. This isn't "time and effort". It's automation and abuse of the…
  • Greta wrote: » Let's also point out that people outright eat you alive if you try to say that you are planning to report gold sellers/buyers and modders. So proud of this community. Correct, I know folks who have been kicked from parties b…
  • Helsa wrote: » Inflation is a problem but it's also an unsolvable issue. If players can choose to avoid gold sinks they will. If they enforce using gold sinks then the cure is likely going to be worse than the cold. The only way to be immune to…
  • Nao players can't relate
  • Given how focused the questions were, I suspect the actual purpose of the survey might be for trying to figure out why they're struggling with player retention.