[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Greta

Apparently I got someone's attention. People even talk about me in Facebook groups lmao. Still curious what he meant by calling me " monster warrior". Why would you care anyway, right? NO ONE CARES.

About

Username
Greta
Joined
Visits
4,512
Last Active
Roles
Member
Points
34,970
Badges
27
Posts
5,038
Birthday
October 1, 1996

Comments

  • Ombrenoir wrote: » Nexon are really a sorry but a complete bunch of hopeless devs. They do a server merge. Brings lots of Bugs/Glitch and etc, Now they're Anouncing G23 is comming shortly while the bugs aren't fixed still, bunch of idiots. Keep re…
  • Gaea wrote: » Greta wrote: » Yes! She noticed me! Our goddess! Gaea server for the merge! Ch1 only entarable for our goddess Gaea! Woooooosh! Swoooooon~
  • Yes! She noticed me! Our goddess! Gaea server for the merge! Ch1 only entarable for our goddess Gaea!
  • Pan wrote: » Moving to Nao so I talk to Gaea. Ah, yes. She really loves you. We need to merge so we could meet our love.
  • Gaea wrote: » Getting on Pan's level? MERGE ALEXINA
  • Gaea wrote: » TheDumbOne wrote: » hopefully before name changes their considering merging alexina.. and the longer it takes the longer alexina may? be merged.... maybe not...(probably not) (just hoping thats the reason....sigh...) Not happeni…
  • Kensamaofmari wrote: » Greta wrote: » Maia wrote: » Darkpixie99 wrote: » To be fair, KR's Free Board (Forums) appear to utilize the guild system to show igns, title, and server, and your ign character as an avatar. Three hours may not be th…
  • Please don't drink fluids next to PC. Accidents are bound to happen eventually.
  • Maia wrote: » Darkpixie99 wrote: » To be fair, KR's Free Board (Forums) appear to utilize the guild system to show igns, title, and server, and your ign character as an avatar. Three hours may not be the time required to implement such a projec…
  • Gaea wrote: » Greta wrote: » starkiller1286 wrote: » I just got back in town after visiting grandparents for fathers day and just left the game on before I left home 2 days ago and came back seeing I have all 3 daily rewards which is a nice ch…
  • CoolAid wrote: » I wonder how the moderation staff feels about babysitting you two. And what makes you special for not getting babysitted?
  • Blatant incompetence.
  • Gaea wrote: » Greta wrote: » Gaea wrote: » You know that's not happening. They don't have time or patience to moderate that. Plus their original intention long ago was to offer avatars to those who "earned" it. You know how that would go; favo…
  • starkiller1286 wrote: » I just got back in town after visiting grandparents for fathers day and just left the game on before I left home 2 days ago and came back seeing I have all 3 daily rewards which is a nice change from that silver emblem even…
  • Gaea wrote: » You know that's not happening. They don't have time or patience to moderate that. Plus their original intention long ago was to offer avatars to those who "earned" it. You know how that would go; favoritism, ext. So nope. No cust…
  • I can tell that so far myself have spent around ~$300 NX, including the ~$20 NX which i got from a friend or something. Also won around ~$50 NX from events. I started to play in 2014, so you can tell i'm holding up pretty good.
  • Bubbleblib wrote: » @Greta A purely line art version so far as I'm not sure if I should possibly have this as an option in my future shop. What do you think? ~♪ I think it looks lovely so far! The art style will definitely attract some cu…
  • Remove deadly status from players too then...
  • I was a fan of Warrior talent, but it's Chains now.
  • Harukari wrote: » Custom avatars...? YES THIS. Pretty please????